Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like the idea?

Yes, I do believe so! [LIKE IT] 0.86458333333333 86.5% [ 83 ]
It's alright, I have something that can make it better! [POST] 0.020833333333333 2.1% [ 2 ]
No, it will get eaten alive. 0.11458333333333 11.5% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 96 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 103 104 105 > >> »|

Dabbler

Brolis

We forgot to do that in the front page. XD
So yeah...people will get confused as to what is required of them.

Should also have the job list/req of what would be needed
by a Dragon/Companion artist so that it won't all fall into rem's hands
later on....in case we get backed up and she gets busy again. OvO

I wouldn't mind doing the dragon art....but they'd all end up looking
a bit like Drakeins >>; Cuz that's how I draw dragons. /cough

p.s. Also the Payment an artist receives for doing companion/dragon art
as well as growths and maybe customs should be place in front?
Hopefully will attract more artists?

Dapper Noob

Yeah, I understand...hmmm...it's just that our Mule doesn't have a whole lot of gold on 'er right now. xDD

I'm just wondering how much gold is good to give to a Dragon/Companion artist since they're only truly needed during a Master Growth which doesn't happen often at all. xDDD I don't want them to sit there and be bored all the time. BUT if they can actually do character's too, well they can be a part-time/full time artist as well as the companion/dragon artist.

And I know Yoru's actually quite good with the dragons! <33 ^___^ I love the Drakein hehe.

So how much do you think would be appropriate for doing a dragon/companion piece?

Dabbler

Brolis

You could always make it a custom piece? XD
Like you get the Master art for free but the dragon form has to be commissioned
from one of the Magesc artists? Like an extra special sumthing sumthing for that stage?

They already get a HUGE awesome FB piece for the Master stage for *free*
maybe the dragon form + companion can just be an extra?

>>; I mean my dragon style is intensive but some people can draw dragons
like the Pern Shops currently a lot easier (Yoru is OC with scales and wings)...

And asking me for a price though would be bad since Yoru is always on the expensive
side of things. XD Maybe 100-250k? (price of our semi-custom chibi?)

But that's just me. >>; Artists kind of need incentive too?
Gives them incentive to not just disappear and not finish things? XD

Dapper Noob

Oh I like that.

Like RP wise they do get that stage, the companion and/or Dragon Form. BUT to have the art of it, yes, that's a good idea. They'll have to pay an extra fee of some sort. Like 250k sounds reasonable if they want it. Or they can get it commissioned from outside of the shop if they so desire as long as the artist is okay with them using it in the shop. :] Otherwise it would just be fanart. :3

But yessss, I like that a lot actually. It doesn't come with it, but it's an extra if you want to pay the money for the companion/dragon form piece! :3 GOOD THINKING YORU!!! *just wants to eat Yoru's brain all the time to obtain his smarts*

Dabbler

Brolis
Oh I like that.

Like RP wise they do get that stage, the companion and/or Dragon Form. BUT to have the art of it, yes, that's a good idea. They'll have to pay an extra fee of some sort. Like 250k sounds reasonable if they want it. Or they can get it commissioned from outside of the shop if they so desire as long as the artist is okay with them using it in the shop. :] Otherwise it would just be fanart. :3

But yessss, I like that a lot actually. It doesn't come with it, but it's an extra if you want to pay the money for the companion/dragon form piece! :3 GOOD THINKING YORU!!! *just wants to eat Yoru's brain all the time to obtain his smarts*

I'm happy you like my idea. XD
It would be less hassle to the shop if we kind of did it that way...
and less hassle to the artists who aren't so good with doing animal arts.

Also Brolis. We should have a place in the forum in the guild
where artists can set up customs shops? O_o
What do you think? So they can adjust availability and whatever without
cluttering the thread and/or having to edit the questing sticky in the guild?

p.s. so the questers can also have somewhere to query if they want
to get their quests fulfilled once their quest is approved?
Right now they're all stuck at: so where are the artists who will do my approved
quest? D:

PMing would be more of a hassle XD and trying to locate the artists...

Dapper Noob

Actually, you can do it right there, just create a thread for yourself and make it a Sticky. :3 I'll make the questing guide thread an Announcement and then that way you can open and close the customs at your own pace. ^-^

Dabbler

Brolis
Actually, you can do it right there, just create a thread for yourself and make it a Sticky. :3 I'll make the questing guide thread an Announcement and then that way you can open and close the customs at your own pace. ^-^

Actually it's not just for me, XD
Since I'm basically just a quest fairy at the moment.
But....it's for the incoming other artists?
Or maybe Snowy and Rem?

i.e. for the girl characters

Dapper Noob

No I know hehe. All the artists can just create a sticky in the questing forum so they can open their own store so to speak. ^-^ :3 This also allows it all to be in one place. ^-^

Dabbler

Brolis
No I know hehe. All the artists can just create a sticky in the questing forum so they can open their own store so to speak. ^-^ :3 This also allows it all to be in one place. ^-^

I guess. XD All the artists should be informed some time...
maybe make a thread in the guild or something...

O_o Cuz I know a lot of the questers get confused about where
to go after they get approved.

Dapper Noob

Hehe, yeahhh, I know. @___@

This shop is a jumbled mess of confusion at times hahaha. :3 XD

BUT I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH! <333 My baby. T-T *U*

Dabbler

It's such a beautiful baby Brolis
and it's slowly growing bit by bit XDDDD

Dapper Noob

Haha, yes, and it's about to hit it's 1 year! XD My 21st bday it was officially born haha. :'3 HOW TIME FLIES! <3

Dabbler

XDDD Another event! Lol.
Magesc's Bday...

maybe that would be a good time for the dark n light event?
Or the ninja vs pirates ones?

Oooh the fulltime and part time list will be in the frontpage?
or in the main shop page?

Dapper Noob

OH...shoot. xD It should be here hahah. I added information about the Dragon/Companion artist, didn't specify anything about the differences between full/part time. @___@

Dabbler

Yeah I read that part. Seems good and understandable. 3nodding
Which was why I wondered where the part time and full time list of work was missing? XD

Busy busy.

Also does Niki have the Drakein Cert?
Since the flatsale is over?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out