Comments/Questions/Concerns: None. :]

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Applying for RP Manager

Name: shyanimegrl

Nickname: Shy (or Nim the protagonist~antagonist wannabe actor xDD)

Previous Experience: I'm currently staff in the two b~c shops I've ever worked for.

Current:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Prompt Response:

Nim is an immortal witch, one who specialized in testing spells on cats. Thus, Nim had gotten familiar with feline behavior through her observations while at work. However, Nim had no respect for cats and thought of them as only useful for spell-testing. Thus when she was visited by the immortal feline anthro who oversees the cats of the world one day and exchange of words led to the discovery of her perspective of cats, she found herself cursed to give life to a kitten that would have been stillborn and to live out its entire life span before returning to her witch form at its end.

Thus is why she was in a living room glancing at a crying child nearby from where she was laying. Thus is why she was in this predicament of having been rudely awakened from her nap by the wails of said child. Nim tried to ignore the child by closing her eyes and going back to sleep, but to no avail. Her right ear flicked with irritation, and in an instant, scrunched up eyes snapped open and narrowed at the innocent child. She wanted sleep so how was she going to get the peace she needed to do so?

Quietly on all fours, she approached the sorrowful little one who was lying down all curled up with a torn doll and sobbing, her mind at work.

Then, Nim recalled observing a mother cat soothe its crying kitten when she was in her witch form.

Giving her attempt, she pawed at the crying little girl's dress to start trying to comfort her. And Nim was suddenly swept up into the little girl's arms, and oh, how the volume of the child's wails were now unbearably amplified with the child pressing her face by Nim's ear! Scratching the child would defeat the purpose of her mission, Nim quickly analyzed. So, Nim proceeded to phase two and gently rubbed her head against the child's cheek.

And eureka! The child had then quieted after a bit of patience and was taking easy breaths now.

But wait, why wasn't the child letting her go?

Oh dear, it only took a moment for Nim to conclude that the crying little girl was now asleep. And most importantly, she was being kept prisoner, securely in place; snug in the little one's embrace.

Great, another mess. Now how am I gonna get out of this one, she pondered gravely and then yawned. She decided to think about it after a nap, and her last thought before falling asleep being: It's not as easy as I thought, living as a cat.

Comments/Questions/Concerns: Long live Renima. <333 8DDD

Katal's Prince

Rare

User Image

Don't disturb the beast..
The Temperamental goat.

-----------

Oi~! Thanks for the applications you guys! I haven't
really -looked- at any of them yet xD But I will as I
put them up!

Edit: I love your contest ideas, Lirende! Especially the
coconut drop and the scavanger hunt! D:

How'd I know you'd pick the cat one, Shy? xD But
nice, long, and descriptive. I expected nothing but
the best from you.

-----------
The snail..
While he's feeding on the rose.

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Arigatou gozaimasu, Kidenki-san. whee

Witty Shapeshifter

Applying for Colorist
Name: Kouru17
Nickname: Kou
Previous Experience: (Any other shops you've worked in?) ALIEOS. Have done some lineart for Carneli Claret's work and some coloring for ALIEOS.
Current: (where do you work right -now-?) Crew member for ALIEOS
Examples: [x], [x], [x], [Lineart of the ALIEOS/ drawn by Carneli Claret], [x]
Coloring Example: [Nidaara]
Comments/Questions/Concerns: Hello! x3
My my so many applicants already!

Your coloring has come a long way Kouru! Fantastic work

Witty Shapeshifter

You think so? I think I still need improving ^^; Thank you Yuki! <3

Katal's Prince

Rare

User Image

The Temperamental goat.

-----------

Ah~ You have improved quite a bit, Kouru! D: You're
doing really good.

Bump sorta.. talked so not really a bump? Iunno.
-----------
The snail..

Witty Shapeshifter

Thank you Kidenki ^-^

Excitable Zealot

I have no idea what your colouring looked like before, but I know you are a good colourist Kouru. biggrin

Witty Shapeshifter

I was horrible D: But thanks Li! ^^ Your coloring is really good too!

Excitable Zealot

Ahahahaha....my coloring style depends on my mood. My really good works usually end with me half dead or take a few days to do. x.x

I'm trying to get myself to the point where I can do fast coloring that still looks better then what I put up in my samples. I'm slowly getting there.

Witty Shapeshifter

Lol~ I know what you mean. It's kinda funny yet weird..my good quick sketches or coloring turn out when I'm not paying attention/not caring/tired/bored ._.; But when I TRY I seem to suck D:

I think I've sorta mastered quick drawing/sketching. Yours and Hostel's chibi avi's took me like..2 minutes to sketch up, but a day each to color D: Now time to master coloring faster and make it look good! biggrin

Katal's Prince

Rare

User Image

The Temperamental goat.

-----------

Sheesh. D: So many forums to bump in.

-----------
The snail..

Katal's Prince

Rare