Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm planning to open an adoptable shop and sell these. Or should I just do an auction and draw avies and stuff?
This inflation really screwed me up.
PLEASE HALP. crying

Colored
User Image

Lineart
User Image

Fullbody
User Image
The prices are honestly going all over the place
dramallama

Sparkly Spirit

The lineart 10mil and with colour 50mil???
The coloured ones just look so great compared to only the lineart. emotion_kirakira

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hard to believe stuff is being sold for MILLIONS of gold around here...I remember when 100k was still a lot.

Ah well, here it goes.

The colored drawings are very nice. There isn't much detail, and they're really chibi(which is an advantage here on Gaia), but I think the strongest thing about them is the consistency between them. People will get what they pay for, and that's important.

I'd say that we can go with a solid 5-10mil for these...
Gosh, saying that is a strange new experience for me haha.

Price me? ☆☆☆☆
Read My Comic? ☆☆☆☆
miss tloak
The lineart 10mil and with colour 50mil???
The coloured ones just look so great compared to only the lineart. emotion_kirakira

Thank you so much for suggesting T u T.
Yeah, color really does wonders. I'm planning to refine the linearts though if I actually have a shop/auction.
Name Pending CEO
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hard to believe stuff is being sold for MILLIONS of gold around here...I remember when 100k was still a lot.

Ah well, here it goes.

The colored drawings are very nice. There isn't much detail, and they're really chibi(which is an advantage here on Gaia), but I think the strongest thing about them is the consistency between them. People will get what they pay for, and that's important.

I'd say that we can go with a solid 5-10mil for these...
Gosh, saying that is a strange new experience for me haha.

Price me? ☆☆☆☆
Read My Comic? ☆☆☆☆

I log back in one day and suddenly I was so poor T.T It's so hard to buy really nice items these days and its already difficult to make gold in the first place.
I'm also really shocked that art is being sold for millions. I remember when the cap for bids went around a few million gold and shops sold them for even 50k.

Lol seeing art get sold for millions is also really strange for me xD It's like trying to picture things getting sold for pennies centuries ago.

&& Thank you so much for suggesting and the critique! I shall consider it! I don't really know what people look for in art shops these days so thats really helpful ^^
If I do full bodies in the same style around how much would they range?
This is the full body sample by the way

User Image
yum_strawberry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out