Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I wanna do some art here, but I forgot how prices are...
Critiques are welcome encouraged

User Image

Visit the current Bribe Shop
For Tons of Examples check out my:
Deviantart
and/or
tumblr

Current Minimums
According to those who have priced me here and elsewhere.
Gold Price: 25Mil/ possibly bribe.
RL Commissions: 15-20 USD

So on with the art!

M Y || A R T -/ Style ( Some are super massive!!! )

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

A D V E N T U R E || Time/ Style

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Links for those who don't want their page to expand to ungodly sizes.
NEW
Flat and Light Shading
Fully Colored Headshots
Sketch Progression
Character Creation and Application
Various Oldish Stuff
Sketches
Comic Pages

Adventure Time Style

OLD

Wolverine
Old Anime Stuff
Various Old Stuff

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Various
Done for somepony on this site

Scott Pilgrim Style & My own personal style(looks a bit similar...)
Full Body
Charicature
Oc
My thoughts exactly

League Of Legends
Sona
Vi
Jinx
For The Lols

Adventure Time Style
Epic Finn
Young Marceline
Headshot sketch

Freebies/Art Trades
If you stay around and chat and bless me with awesome feedback/critiques you can earn a little something : ^D Just throw up a request with your pricing and I might just sketch you something. Also...if you're an artist and you are okay with my bad art maybe we can trade? mad I'm always interested in trading art! ALWAYS! So yeah, just say the word and I'll draw you whatever D :
1.Some Wench/ DONE
2. Anya The Patient/ DONE

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
For when I have to do some pricing myself:

[img]https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1378643_430094940428767_1693684287_n.jpg[/img]

[size=11]

Price me?[size=12] [u][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pricing-and-suggestions/redheads-npc-art-shop-pricing-lf-art-trades/t.91280295_1/]☆☆☆☆[/url][/u]
Read My Comic? [url=http://godcomplex.thecomicseries.com/comics/]☆☆☆☆[/url][/size]

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ghostly Partner

Ahh I remember your art biggrin And I believe I priced you already and you gave me a freebie <3

Invisible Hunter

8,850 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Out of your Art/Style spoiler section I have to say i prefer the works with a nice, clean solid line around them. Im not too fond of you "neglecting" the hair in these cases, but I can understand you want the hair to remain soft, as such id consider adding fly away strands to enforce this. the last example of this section is very lovely and is what i would suggest you focus on. I do care for the fine lines, maybe the slightest hint of variation along curves could be nice. Based on that image, i'd price 7m? (aprox, gaia gold is not what it used to be but believe me I'm impressed with this)

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
AnayaThePatient
Ahh I remember your art biggrin And I believe I priced you already and you gave me a freebie <3

Yeah, that was forever ago!
xD;

Started a new thread after months, with some new examples.

How's everything ^^

Commander in Chief

Name Pending CEO
AnayaThePatient

xD;

How's everything ^^

Did you know that when it rains and I am outside I get wet? IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE BUT TRUE I SWEAR! Ok bye now, bye!

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Il M I S A lI
Out of your Art/Style spoiler section I have to say i prefer the works with a nice, clean solid line around them. Im not too fond of you "neglecting" the hair in these cases, but I can understand you want the hair to remain soft, as such id consider adding fly away strands to enforce this. the last example of this section is very lovely and is what i would suggest you focus on. I do care for the fine lines, maybe the slightest hint of variation along curves could be nice. Based on that image, i'd price 7m? (aprox, gaia gold is not what it used to be but believe me I'm impressed with this)

Thank you so much : D

Ghostly Partner

Name Pending CEO
AnayaThePatient

xD;

How's everything ^^

Well I'm pretty much trying to sort out a source of income as I wanted to earn some money for visiting Croatia this summer biggrin What about you?

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
AnayaThePatient
Name Pending CEO
AnayaThePatient

xD;

How's everything ^^

Well I'm pretty much trying to sort out a source of income as I wanted to earn some money for visiting Croatia this summer biggrin What about you?

Work, school and lots of drawing(mostly webcomic). I have a breather right now due to spring break, but it will be over soon and that makes me very sad.

Ghostly Partner

Name Pending CEO
AnayaThePatient
Name Pending CEO
AnayaThePatient

xD;

How's everything ^^

Work, school and lots of drawing(mostly webcomic). I have a breather right now due to spring break, but it will be over soon and that makes me very sad.

I wish i had a break from all this stuff D:

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conventioneer 300

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conventioneer 300

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Consider a art trade?
samples of my art :

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc494/littlevera9/ClearXLuka3_zpsd26dff93.jpg

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc494/littlevera9/57b9ceec-3f4f-40f4-9006-d1d1d8153e7c_zps7550911f.jpg

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc494/littlevera9/shooshpapsaviart1_zps7f159b7d.jpg

i love the style you did for this one btw: http://25.media.tumblr.com/5fab261a5c6f7161752f78179bc69825/tumblr_mzdra28uFa1r0aoz6o3_1280.jpg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff