Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirit

seraphic royalty

Beautiful work!
I would price the painterly sample as 50 bil and up. It's quite charming with the sketchy, rough look, but I'd imagine you'd fetch a ton more if you cleaned the lines, and smoothed out the shading a bit.
I'd price both your chibi/cartoony samples as around 30 bil, sans background. I love how you shaded the girl's dress on the left piece.
Your last two samples are adorable, and you'd probably get a lot for chibis like those. You didn't categorize the last spoiler though, so if you're still developing or experimenting with that style, you could offer them up as grab bags, or experimental pieces.

Spirit

Laludia

Hey!
Please use spoilers, or link images; if you just paste them, you'll stretch the page, and it's a hassle to scroll through.

Do you mean all the samples after the first one are old? I wouldn't show people those then, they're stylistically very different from your first sample. Your first sample looks gorgeous so far, but as it's a WIP, I need to see how you handle the neck (and perhaps more recent samples) to give an informed opinion on pricing. c:

Coffee Frappuccino

Hi~
You were one of the artists at the kpop shop, right? Wow, (I'm not into kpop but) that shop was awesome.
Yeah, I feel the same way. I don't really have a use for gold. x)
Hm, perhaps I should ask for pricing myself...

Anyway. I'm afraid the image doesn't load! I tried getting the url by quoting you, but it just leads to the hotmail sign in page for me, aha.

Lionzeye

Gorgeous sample! I particularly like how you coloured the hair and the vest.
30 bil and up, imo. (Obviously quite a bit more if you take bribes)

If I had to nitpick, a few things; the upper arm extends too long down, where you'd expect to see the beginning of the contours of the forearm. Also, the shape (the bulge) of the hair is a little unnatural.
Lukewarm City

Coffee Frappuccino

Hi~
You were one of the artists at the kpop shop, right? Wow, (I'm not into kpop but) that shop was awesome.
Yeah, I feel the same way. I don't really have a use for gold. x)
Hm, perhaps I should ask for pricing myself...

Anyway. I'm afraid the image doesn't load! I tried getting the url by quoting you, but it just leads to the hotmail sign in page for me, aha.

Heyyy!

Yeah I was an artist at a KPOP shop! It was pretty fun because I got to dress all the characters up in kpop fashion! I am trying to get into a Tokyo Ghoul shop atm (which explains my samples for pricing aha)

I am so horrible at pricing... And because I don't really need gold I feel pretty meh. about what people offer me...

Okay.. stupid skydrive... lets try tinypic... Uhhh does it work?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lukewarm City
Laludia

Hey!
Please use spoilers, or link images; if you just paste them, you'll stretch the page, and it's a hassle to scroll through.

Do you mean all the samples after the first one are old? I wouldn't show people those then, they're stylistically very different from your first sample. Your first sample looks gorgeous so far, but as it's a WIP, I need to see how you handle the neck (and perhaps more recent samples) to give an informed opinion on pricing. c:

I'm still new to digital art so I'm just trying many different styles before combining them to one I like. I'm just curious by each style how much they would be since I haven't sell art in a while. Also I'm sorry for linking the images... didn't know and was wondering why people were linking them when it's easier to just show the images on one page. sweatdrop

Well now I now! XD

Spirit

Coffee Frappuccino

Yeah, works now!
I'd say 35 bil, sans the ghoul-things. 40 bil and up, including them. c:
Also, I love your subtle gradients.

Laludia

You're making great progress if you're new to digital art! x)
I'm somewhat new to it myself - it's been several months. So yeah, I totally empathize about finding your own style.
And it's fine! c:
Laludia

You're making great progress if you're new to digital art! x)
I'm somewhat new to it myself - it's been several months. So yeah, I totally empathize about finding your own style.
And it's fine! c:

Do you have a general idea on the prices for the different styles I have senpai? redface

Thank you for your help. C:

Spirit

Laludia

Hmm if I had to price them:
First sample: 50 bil +
A bust like your second sample: 8-10 bil.
Same for the third, full body sample. Also, I feel like the signature's a little too intrusive in that piece; it could be smaller.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff