Welcome to Gaia! ::

Velloria
Just curious... but I made my signature myself, what would you price it? ; v ;

ahh that's really cute!! Did you animate is using PS or flash or did you use emofuri? Sorry if that's a dumb question - I just heard of emofuri so I barely know what it is but I've seen little animations like that made w it

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

sweetspirit4evr
Velloria

ahh that's really cute!! Did you animate is using PS or flash or did you use emofuri? Sorry if that's a dumb question - I just heard of emofuri so I barely know what it is but I've seen little animations like that made w it

; // A // ; T-Thank you! No no gosh no dumb questions - I just used PS... I... I just learned how to do it today...
Velloria
sweetspirit4evr
Velloria

; // A // ; T-Thank you! No no gosh no dumb questions - I just used PS... I... I just learned how to do it today...

Ah that's cool! I was just thinking it's been a while since I animated anything ^^; Emofuri looks cool though, I'm looking into it!

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

sweetspirit4evr
I used to play around with a
really simple animation program as a kid... so I'm more of a fan of hand drawn, but Emofuri looks
so pretty and convenient!! Do you know if there's a good English patch out yet?

Did you animate 3D or hand drawn? o V o
Velloria
sweetspirit4evr
I used to play around with a
really simple animation program as a kid... so I'm more of a fan of hand drawn, but Emofuri looks
so pretty and convenient!! Do you know if there's a good English patch out yet?

Did you animate 3D or hand drawn? o V o

Ahh, no, usually just hand draw, but nothing really fancy..just classic like blinking, blushing, etc. It's been a long while too ^^;
Ah I don't think so? I'm really just researching right now but if I do happen upon one I'llet let you know

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

sweetspirit4evr
Oh gosh, thanks! ; U ;
I don't know if I could use it, but I'll have to give it a shot in the future = V = +
Velloria
sweetspirit4evr
Oh gosh, thanks! ; U ;
I don't know if I could use it, but I'll have to give it a shot in the future = V = +

ahh yeah it's looking pretty complex right now..since everything is in Japanese and you have to title the layers correctly in Japanese.. but I've seen several artists doing it, I'd like to think I can figure it out ^^;

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

sweetspirit4evr
Oh oh!! Here!
Someone reblogged this on my tumblr feed just as we were talking about it!!
Gosh I hope that helps ; v ;

Timid Protector

Lukewarm City

I'd really like to get your opinion on where I should price my art for both gg and rlc.
All, I have are headshot examples, sorry,, beep, bop, boop, beep

And, I'd appreciate any critiques you have for me! Thank you so much!

Friendly Friend

Lukewarm City

i don't have a lot of samples, but i'd appreciate some input! i want to sell busts but because these are wips and give you no idea of what my art would look like below the neck, you can price them as headshots. sweatdrop

User Image

User Image

please ignore the ear on the 2nd one ik it's just a lump rn u_____u
Lukewarm City
Autumn Snowflake

I love that wet-into-wet texture! Do you use sponges or salt?
Prices in order of the rows: 800 mil - 1 bil, +5 bil, and +4 bil for the headshots.
The sketchy quality of your line art meshes really well with your watercolour style. However, I think you sometimes overdo the jawline and profile with excessive marks. In a piece like this or this, the thickness will make the head/neck area look 2D. Also, in this piece, the eyes, nose, mouth, and ear could be shifted closer to the chin, since the forehead's not large enough. Alternatively, the hairline could be drawn back a little.

Edit: forgot about RLC! $20-$25 for a coloured headshot, $35 for a fullbody (not including shipping fees).

Thank you!
Neither actually haha. Just brushes, varying ratios of water/paint, varying drying times, and sometimes dabbing with good old fashioned kitchen roll. Mine has a nice texture on it which sometimes comes through haha.

Thanks for the critique!
Yes I totally agree with you. I rarely sketch in pencil that's all as I prefer the free-er quality that comes with the original sketch in pen, so sometimes I end up re-doing the jawline if I don't like it and things like that. It's one thing I find particularly hard so sometimes have to correct it.

Oh that's interesting, thank you!
Hello! I haven't been on Gaia for a while and want to open up bust commissions like these.
I was wondering what the current prices would be based on your opinion since they've seem to have really gone up. And I was also wondering if you could help out with a critique + feedback and advice on prices for RLC? Um, here's my deviantart. Thank you in advance!
this? heart

User Image
Hi, I just got back from a really long hiatus, and the inflation is really confusing me :/

Can you price this? merp

Lonely Spirit

18,940 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
Hello, can you please price my art.
Colored:
User Image

Sketch:
User Image

Quick Reply