Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Tycoon

Kaotome
Sounds fun Shelley :3 good luck!

Kaoooooo come join meeeeee ~o/~ *tries to do the funny arm wave thing*
I would but XD trying to finish/get more commishes ; ^ ; and still looking for a job and stuff....

Friendly Tycoon

Ahh, I understand. Best of luck with the job hunt Kao! *W*
Hmm, would you be interested in working around here? I have a friend at Sheridan College who might have some insight as to bigger studios that are hiring right now.
I would be interested if I lived there~ haha California's too far away for me to commute like that XD

Friendly Tycoon

She was an intern at Titmouse in Cali (though in LA) last summer, so I could ask about that too O:! Bon actually knows her better than I do :'D.

Dapper Fatcat

Hmm, are there any clothing requirements for Nightstalkers? xD
                                  (Want to make sure my character will be clothed properly. )

Friendly Tycoon

Originally, nightstalkers were loosely based off RO assassins. I'd imagine them to have light armor and something easy to maneuver around in?

Dapper Fatcat

Ah, makes sense. Thanks~
                                  Edit: I'ma get some sleep. I'll be on tomorrow~

Friendly Tycoon

'Night Ichi! ^__^

Last bump before sleeeep~

Friendly Tycoon

heart heart

Friendly Tycoon

heart heart

Friendly Tycoon

I've decided to add Ichigo to the team as the final member of the admin team :']! Congrats and welcome, Ichi~

I was hoping that Parz would help set the rules for leveling and the overall mechanics of the RPG, while Ichi helps adapt those rules into an art-based quest. So for example, to get to level 15, players must defeat Avalice, the sea dragon on novice island. Ichi will then have to come up with an art-based task for players in order to accomplish that goal.

Hope that makes sense! :3

Friend

>w>;; -fills out the guild leader app-

Friendly Tycoon

4laugh heart *excited!*

Friendly Tycoon

heart whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash