Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hmm.. thank you, Orpheus.

*peers over Blade's shoulder in interest* What are you working on?

Stellar Dragon

Orpheus Currently:

User Image

*could be faking sleeping* LMAO
*perks* I'm working on writing what supplies I'll need for the dragons that we'll be getting... *suddenly pulls out a paper from the stack he's holding* Look! We'll even be getting a red dragon egg! *beams, all excited about the idea of challenging dragons* Black dragon, wyrm... All sortsa neat dragons. This is gonna be the greatest.
^__^ *nods and sews up a dragon plushie* Look! I'm making these for the children. :3 *holds out the floppy bean wrym*
*looks a bit concerned* Do your best to keep the visits to my infermery by the students as little as possible, hm? Although I suppose it might be easier since we're starting with eggs and letting the dragons inside get used to the children...

Innoculations will be in order, definatly, when they are born, as well as for the children against any draconic disease and disease to their specific animal DNA.

*frowns with concern* It'd be horrible if Yeesha got scale rot...

Stellar Dragon

-_o ... >_> ... I want a plushy! Kat! Can I have one toooo?
*sweatdrops* How old are you, Orpheus?

Ah... *sighs comfortably* Finally.

Stellar Dragon

Hrm? Oh. hehe. Actually I was gonna give it to my kid. ^_^

Stellar Dragon

(( I need to go to bed. Way to late and I still need to work tomorrow... weekend... is coming... gonna live through this week... @_@ ))
Kat: Ofcourse! :3 *claps and falls into a sit with her fabric and scissors* heart heart

Ja ne rayne. *waves*

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
Your welcome for the clothes, Ara. And the mules make amusing commentary/bumps.

heart

This shop I think I almost like better than BK... and that's saying something... and it isn't even off the ground yet. eek

*slaps herself about the head for the blasphemy* gonk
Yes, the commentary/bumps from the staff is nice, isn't it? Gives you a feel for their personalities. XD;

Stellar Dragon

*cheers for Kat and watches her as she works on the plushy* ^_^ heart s Very cool!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff