Welcome to Gaia! ::

Business Cat

5,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
What...was the name of the font used on the samples again? x.x *is hunting for it in the interest of making another new cert design*
Uhh.... Basic 2? Something 2.
Brand 2. I think. GAH I know it started with a B! And it had a 2!
*tugs at Ara* Mass RP tomorrow? Rune wants to meet Ara's new babies, and have Ara meet hers. And that FS better start soon, these kids are too cute. xd

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
*tackles teh runie* heart whee heart
Ta da!

Oh and Arafel is happy to anounce Coronaviridae's beautiful cert was used. :3 (thankyou everyone else who submitted) she will get a custom. Or.. semicustom really, as everyone else has gotten. XD

I only need a gender and Animal! :3 And then a name and such but eh XD If you don't want this (Since its RP required) You can chose somethign else. Like art by me, or.. some small gold I can try to scrape up XD

If you have anything you REALLY want I'll be more than happy to offer a full custom. XD this has just been the easiest thing to do thus far.

And, Rune traverse, for donating like... half the stuff XD, will get a pretty little girl =O What she is only I shall know until she's done ninja

Business Cat

5,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
...*splee!* *skitters over to the shop thread to nest*

And I will mos' def be going for the semicustom, because homg this is sweet. *_*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff