o1. AB offer: 2 chibi or a couple colored

Tipsy Fatcat

11,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Koimeteria

It was lost I think, I'm sorry.
But I made a mule and when the new main graphic is fixed I'll give the artists the info and everyone can edit their own post. :]

And I think until that graphic is done I'm giong to wait to notify everyone, that way it still gives us some time to MAYBE find someone. xP

Sorry I've been so dead, the amount of hours I've been working has been crazy.
Sarah3ddepp

Oh that's fine. smile Now ah, what exactly is a mule? (other than a horseXdonkey cross)

Tipsy Fatcat

11,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Koimeteria
Sarah3ddepp

Oh that's fine. smile Now ah, what exactly is a mule? (other than a horseXdonkey cross)

It's a seperate account we only use so we can all post

Tipsy Fatcat

11,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Ixcilia

SlowKidsXing

Just waiting on you two to have your theme pics!

Tipsy Fatcat

11,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
SlowKidsXing

Ixcilia

Koimeteria

peppermint desu

Just wanted to know what you guys thought of the starting and minimal increment numbers.

Starting bid: 2.5 bil
Min- Increase: 500 mil

approved by:
Sarah3ddepp
Koimeteria
Sarah3ddepp
SlowKidsXing

Ixcilia

Koimeteria

peppermint desu

Just wanted to know what you guys thought of the starting and minimal increment numbers I was thinking about.

Starting bid: 50 mil
Min- Increase: 10 mil

I will wait until I have the 'to go' signal from at least two of you before I open the thread.
If you have other numbers in mind, let me know.

Sorry, that's too low. I haven't done a single commission for less than 500m, and with the inflation the way it is, I don't think that would even be worth my time. If we have five people and we divide the bid by five, I'd recommend a starting bid of at least 2.5 b, with a minimum increase of 100m They're getting five different pieces of artwork, so I doubt buyers would think that's an unreasonable starting bid. If anyone has thoughts on why that wouldn't be a good SB, I'm open to listening. smile

Tipsy Fatcat

11,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Koimeteria
Sarah3ddepp
SlowKidsXing

Ixcilia

Koimeteria

peppermint desu

Just wanted to know what you guys thought of the starting and minimal increment numbers I was thinking about.

Starting bid: 50 mil
Min- Increase: 10 mil

I will wait until I have the 'to go' signal from at least two of you before I open the thread.
If you have other numbers in mind, let me know.

Sorry, that's too low. I haven't done a single commission for less than 500m, and with the inflation the way it is, I don't think that would even be worth my time. If we have five people and we divide the bid by five, I'd recommend a starting bid of at least 2.5 b, with a minimum increase of 100m They're getting five different pieces of artwork, so I doubt buyers would think that's an unreasonable starting bid. If anyone has thoughts on why that wouldn't be a good SB, I'm open to listening. smile

no no dear. that's why I asked. I haven't done a joint auction in a while, so that's why I asked. I'll edit that other post for the other artists to see.

I wanted help with this so thank you. :]
Sarah3ddepp

no no dear. that's why I asked. I haven't done a joint auction in a while, so that's why I asked. I'll edit that other post for the other artists to see.

I totally get it, the only reason I even have a suggestion is because I've sold stuff recently. (actually things are going for higher, but I thought as a SB it'd be acceptable) The relation of "real money"/gcash to gold is pretty hard to figure out, so I think everyone's a bit lost. A standard would be nice...

Tipsy Fatcat

11,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Koimeteria
Sarah3ddepp

I totally get it, the only reason I even have a suggestion is because I've sold stuff recently. (actually things are going for higher, but I thought as a SB it'd be acceptable) The relation of "real money"/gcash to gold is pretty hard to figure out, so I think everyone's a bit lost. A standard would be nice...

In my solo shop and joint shop I'm still tweeking my own prices. It's so messed up. I just wish the Gaia economy would level out sooner or later so we can all get back to some sort of normal. xP

We'll wait for at least one more artist to say that's okay and then I'll open the thread. I just don't want to be a dictator. xP
Sarah3ddepp

I'd prefer at least 2 more artists to okay the price, because I don't want any blame if my suggestion turns out to be way lower than what they usually charge. XD

Tipsy Fatcat

11,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Koimeteria

That's okay with me!
I'm just glad everyone finally has their theme picture up.

One more step to go!
Maybe even a little higher? 4?

Fatcat

Ixcilia
Maybe even a little higher? 4?

Tipsy Fatcat

11,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Ixcilia

peppermint desu