Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Bunny

Wheezing Bunny

Wheezing Bunny

Wheezing Bunny

Conservative Raider

The public transport here isn't amazing, I've used London public transport and theres just not comparison here. But I guess its alright. I can't wait to finish uni, get a job in the city and move into one of the inner suburbs. I live about 30 minutes from the city (driving) atm. It's not too bad, but the culture here is suburban to borderline country-town, I want an inner city lifestyle.

New government? -lives in a cave-

Wheezing Bunny

When do you finish uni? I'm excited for the country-town vibe 8D We're moving to the mountains 20 minutes west of the Gold Coast to a teeny weeny town. I spend all day at home and like the quiet <3

:0!! Tony Abbot just got voted in as PM so we now have a Liberal government instead of Labour. Actually I think Victoria might still have Labour in state government, lucky bastards XD But we have Liberal up here booo. Everything is going to hell right now. NBN might not be happening :< sad. And they wanna change the laws so they can start mining near the Great Barrier Reef which will completely destroy it. Even more sad :<

Conservative Raider

Got 2 more years. XD country towns are just not my thing. But if you like the quiet, eh, its perfect. :3

Oh I thought you meant there was a new government in Sydney. XD

Haha yes I know all about Abbott and the election and all that hoo-hah. He was always going to win, but I disagree strongly with the majority of his policies. As an ageing population, Australians were always going to vote Abbott over Rudd. Old people don't care about NBN, gay marriage etc. So annoyed about all that....

Yes I believe we are Labour, but they're having all sorts of issues over the East-West Link.

Not the Great Barrier Reef!! OoO I haven't heard anything about that. That is not cool.

Wheezing Bunny

Well you enjoy what you're studying so it should go quick biggrin

Yeah over 50% of our population is over 50 years old. We need to make more bebehs! Butyes, I'm very p'd off about it all too. Gay marriage means a lot to me and a lot of people I know, and now it's not gonna happen for at least another 3-4 years. NBN would be nice too. The Great Barrier Reef thing and what they're doing to the refugees is the most horrible part of it all, though D: They're actually breaking international laws and they don't care. Australia is making me sad atm.

Conservative Raider

Australia used to be cool. What happened, man?

The whole ACT gay marriage thing is ridiculous. Those poor couples who get married and then may have their marriages cancelled by a Liberal mounted high court challenge. That's horrible, horrible, horrible.

I've always not cared too much about politics but this election really hit a few nerves with me. We need to get with the times, we are falling behind and its scary.

Wheezing Bunny

I know, right!

Yeah it's awful. I feel so bad for them. No wonder there have been so many protests there lately. I'd rather not have the chance to get married at all then to have that happen.

Same! I never cared much before, everything always seemed to work out okay but now it's all gone to hell. It's like we're living in the 1950's again.

Wheezing Bunny

Conservative Raider

It's crazy. We need to go forward not backwards, silly Australia.

How was your weekend? smile

Wheezing Bunny

It was the weekend? Didn't even notice XD Every day is like a weekend to me. It was good biggrin watched Doctor Who with my mum. She hasn't seen most of the new episodes so I'm catching her up before the next season starts. We're almost done woo. How was yours?

Wheezing Bunny

Oh and thanks for putting the banner in your sig! Just noticed it. Might have to use some kinda code like they did at Rekkadar so I don't forget to add points. No need to worry about it for today though. Will go add the code to the front page now smile

Conservative Raider

DOCTOR WHO!! WHUT? I EFFING LOVE DOCTOR WHO!! /spaz -nope still going- WHO IS YOUR FAVE revival-DOCTOR?

Haha, aww. Yay always weekend!

Mine was BUSY. Just got a new internship and I'm in training for fight camp, and I've got heaps of homework. Plus I had a massive pancake craving last night so Pancake Parlour for dinner with a "friend"...that ended up being a VERY long night. XD -shot- so tired today.

Yah I finally got around to updating my sig. I wanna get all the peoples here. =DDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff