Wheezing Bunny

Wheezing Bunny

Wheezing Bunny

Wheezing Bunny

-rolls around-

Magical Noob

illiyah
      Goodgoodgood <3
      Oooh exciting! Have fun biggrin I love shopping for new furniture and houses but when it comes time to actually moving.. gawd I hate it so much XD we might have to move again soon boooo. Luckily it'll only be 40 minutes away this time instead of 15 hours!

I'm rly good, thanks c: I've started seeing a new magical doctor who treats anxiety and stuffs with natural things like supplements and diet, and it's actually working :0 Apparently my zinc levels are low and that can cause serious anxiety so I'm taking zinc supplements, and I'm on a super speshul diet that eliminates bad gut bacteria because that can also cause anxiety! Who knew. I always thought it was weird brain chemical stuff but turns out it's not at all for me, which is good coz I don't have to take evil drugs to feel normal yaaaay!

I LEFT THE HOUSE LAST WEEK it was amazing, I hadn't left, besides to see doctor guy twice, since we moved here 3 months ago XD I gots me a haircut and actually spoke to the stylist wow and I went shopping! Sry I'm really excited this is all new for me, I've had anxiety since I was 3 D: probably earlier but my first memories are from 3 years old.

/EMOTIONS

Ahh, illi I'm so happy for you! ;u; <333 *squeezes*
I've never had anxiety myself, so I can only begin to imagine what it's like.
Must be such a feeling of "freedom" to be able to do what others take for granted, though?

( Also, so sorry about this super-slow reply. It's been really hard for me to keep track of things when mostly just visiting from my phone inbetween moving and what not, but I try to back-read to see if I forgot something @@ )

Wheezing Bunny

Zight

Ahh, illi I'm so happy for you! ;u; <333 *squeezes*
I've never had anxiety myself, so I can only begin to imagine what it's like.
Must be such a feeling of "freedom" to be able to do what others take for granted, though?

( Also, so sorry about this super-slow reply. It's been really hard for me to keep track of things when mostly just visiting from my phone inbetween moving and what not, but I try to back-read to see if I forgot something @@ )

THANK YOU <333
      It's not that bad. Well I guess it is but you get used to it and it just becomes your normal state, so it doesn't seem that bad unless you're in the middle of a panic attack XD
      Ugh completely. Freedom and major relief. I was scared I was gonna have to rely on other people for the rest of my life, and I hate being a nuisance :< but if this treatment keeps working then I'll be 100% independent one day biggrin I will even be able to drive oooooh that's been the one thing I really can't stand, not being able to drive D8 I'd be able to do way more stuff for myself if I could! Public transport around here sucks.. plus I'm scared of it. I saved up for a car when I was 17 and the money has been sitting there for uhh 8 years XD

No worries, lovely <3 Totally understandable.

Naughty Goat

Certist Application
Username: Banphrionsa an Pea
Nickname/s: Pea or Pirate o u o
Timezone: CST
Time spent on Gaia: Oh lord.. probably.. 6+ hours a day.
Previous B/C experience: Unfortuantely none. I've been trying to get into it for a bit.
Shops you currently work for: None, but I've applied at Hell Bound, as well.
Samples: I've never been a cert before, but here are graphics I've made using PS
Why are you applying?: It seems like a lot of fun, and I'm always working in PS anyways, with my graphics shop.

Wheezing Bunny

Banphrionsa an Pea
Certist Application
Username: Banphrionsa an Pea
Nickname/s: Pea or Pirate o u o
Timezone: CST
Time spent on Gaia: Oh lord.. probably.. 6+ hours a day.
Previous B/C experience: Unfortuantely none. I've been trying to get into it for a bit.
Shops you currently work for: None, but I've applied at Hell Bound, as well.
Samples: I've never been a cert before, but here are graphics I've made using PS
Why are you applying?: It seems like a lot of fun, and I'm always working in PS anyways, with my graphics shop.

Owow your graphics are so pretty and I love the look of your shop <33
      Are you familiar with the B/C forum?
      I must warn you that certing can get quite boring XD and during holiday season it is really tedious, especially if we have secret santa and or candy grams and there is a tonne of stuff to cert, but if you're up for it we'd love to have you!

I have to go out so I'll send you a PM with some information in a few hours c: In the meat time go ahead and join our guild so I can promote you to staff when I get back.

Naughty Goat

illiyah

Thank you very much c: <3
I'm not familiar with this forum in particular, no. But I would love to learn. I have to start somewhere, right?
And don't worry about that c: I hate sitting and doing nothing, so as long as I have something to occupy me, I am a happy camper. I'm super excited, thank you!

Wheezing Bunny

Banphrionsa an Pea
illiyah

I'm not familiar with this forum in particular, no. But I would love to learn. I have to start somewhere, right?
And don't worry about that c: I hate sitting and doing nothing, so as long as I have something to occupy me, I am a happy camper. I'm super excited, thank you!

Of course! Glad to have you with us biggrin
      I've sent you a message along with the guild promotion. Let me know if you get it c:

Naughty Goat

illiyah
Banphrionsa an Pea
illiyah

I've sent you a message along with the guild promotion. Let me know if you get it c:
i got it c: though I should tell you that I work during the day. So during the week, I'll be available from about 5:30p-12a, and then all day on the weekends c:

Wheezing Bunny

Banphrionsa an Pea
illiyah
Banphrionsa an Pea
illiyah

i got it c: though I should tell you that I work during the day. So during the week, I'll be available from about 5:30p-12a, and then all day on the weekends c:

No worries, that's fine! As long as you're around every couple of days for a few hours, that's really enough for certing c: We usually only get a few cert requests each week when there's no big events happening. Sometimes you might even go a few weeks with no work. It's nice to see staff every day/most days but it's not mandatory! c:

Naughty Goat

illiyah

I never got a message from you o:
Did you send a message along with the guild promotion, or was it just the promotion? o u o

Wheezing Bunny

Banphrionsa an Pea
illiyah

I never got a message from you o:
Did you send a message along with the guild promotion, or was it just the promotion? o u o

I sent a message too :0 it should have been with the promotion message. I'll send it again c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff