Welcome to Gaia! ::

Abeno Seimei

Yeah, I used to do drawing from life and all that back in uni but it's been a while since. Better go browse them underwear models in the junk mail xD

AriyaLauna

Heyo! Oh you teach ESL, is that in Korea or are you teaching korean overseas students? I'm sure they'll know moon well enough ^^
We've mentioned the moon enough times in class, I know they know it.

I'm living in Korea.

Also, totally with you both on OUaT. It's the only TV show I've followed since the second season of Pokemon over ten years ago. What's the last episode you saw, Lime?
AriyaLauna
We've mentioned the moon enough times in class, I know they know it.

I'm living in Korea.

Also, totally with you both on OUaT. It's the only TV show I've followed since the second season of Pokemon over ten years ago. What's the last episode you saw, Lime?

Oh! Your timezone mustn't be far off mine then, that's a nice change ^^

Er...the last episode I saw was Zalena facing off against Regina I think, with her finding out ( in storybrooke anyways) that Zalena is her sister - I think it's the same epsiode we hear Zalena's backstory and why she's 'green with envy'.
Rainbow Lime

Oh! Your timezone mustn't be far off mine then, that's a nice change ^^

Er...the last episode I saw was Zalena facing off against Regina I think, with her finding out ( in storybrooke anyways) that Zalena is her sister - I think it's the same epsiode we hear Zalena's backstory and why she's 'green with envy'.
]]

Isn't Zelena a wonderful evil figure? I was really never sold, from start to finish, on Zelena's storyline, but the actress has made me really enjoy Zelena herself.

I'm actually impressed with most all of the actors in this show. It's an amazing cast. When the storyline's weak, the cast makes watching each episode completely worth it.
AriyaLauna!

*stalks*

Well actually I was dropping in to say hi again and noticed you were posting here.

But I am totally stalking you. yeah.
Dark_Aoekae

Stalking is fun!

I thought you might like a shop like this, it seems up your ally. I think, I guess. I don't really know you to know. But it's good to see you here anyway!
AriyaLauna
Stalking is fun!

I thought you might like a shop like this, it seems up your ally. I think, I guess. I don't really know you to know. But it's good to see you here anyway!
Yeppers, I am definitely interested in shops like this ^^

Tis my birthday! xD
Oh I missed a post, happy birthday Aoekae! <3

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
'nother cool avvie from seimei >3

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
hehe my friend did this one for me
Abeno Seimei
hehe my friend did this one for me

haha well that's cool, I bet your inventory is full of stuff!

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
it is xD i have even more in storage
User Image
User Image

Me and Gaia have the same free font xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items