Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
Hey darling! I love the idea~ I'm a huge fairy tale fan so count me interested <3

Do you wanna affiliate with me? c: I already added your banner <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/ob8q7k2][img]http://i60.tinypic.com/nr0squ.png[/img][/url]
purplerosesbeauty

User Image
Hey darling! I love the idea~ I'm a huge fairy tale fan so count me interested <3

Do you wanna affiliate with me? c: I already added your banner <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/ob8q7k2][img]http://i60.tinypic.com/nr0squ.png[/img][/url]

Yes yes yes! <3
And thank for the interest as well. I'll add you now.

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
Yay, thanks love ♥

I see you mentioned this shop is inspired by Fables, OUAT & Everafter High... I'm a big fan of all of those too haha. So I'm really excited for this <3
purplerosesbeauty

User Image
Yay, thanks love ♥

I see you mentioned this shop is inspired by Fables, OUAT & Everafter High... I'm a big fan of all of those too haha. So I'm really excited for this <3

Yup, I love all of those and I wanted to somehow include bits of all of them, I hope I've done allright on my own, I'm still looking for an rp manager to try and think of an overall 'meta' but so far I think it's ok. Biggest problem I've got atm is avoiding ouat spoilers since I won't be able to watch it until mid-june >.<

I'm glad we've finally started gathering some interest as well, maybe I need an advertising contest when I'm finished all the art heh heh. Speaking of, there's now some new lines of the 'living legend' stage up front.

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
Oh man, I totally saw the finale and man..... its very exciting!

Hmm, I'd wanna help but I have my own shop I will need to work on too, and I'd hate to offer help and then be too busy later in the year... u_u
I've been told, I'm so eager for it I just want it NOW.
The only spoiler I've seen so far is Elsa from frozen is coming next season ( not surprising given how popular the movie was) and I hope it remains the only spoiler I see until then.

Heh, a lot of people seem to be saying that! I guess the artists around the bcp tend to spread themselves thin. *slides guest artist application your way*

Guests will probably only ever be called on a few times a year for large events or if they offer with free time so I'd be happy to work around anyone else's projects.

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
Maybe just one other shop won't hurt....
*looks at the applications again*
>I'm an uncreative git who only likes drawing girly flowers and sparkle eyed princesses.

Oh dang, are we the same person??? because that's pretty much all I ever wanna draw too...

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
purplerosesbeauty

User Image
Maybe just one other shop won't hurt....
*looks at the applications again*
>I'm an uncreative git who only likes drawing girly flowers and sparkle eyed princesses.

Oh dang, are we the same person??? because that's pretty much all I ever wanna draw too...

xD Yup, they're the best! Don't even talk to me if your OC doesn't have magical Lady Lovelylocks hair. I should practice men more, actually I have one in the works but he has long luxurious hair too...and flowy drama shirt sleeves. Damn it.

*Glomps Seimei*

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
I don't know how great I'd be at drawing people for you (all the practice I've gotten in the last half a year has been my mice and rats, which are vaguely human shaped but uh, very obviously not people), but I might try for that RP manager.... <<;;
purplerosesbeauty

User Image
I don't know how great I'd be at drawing people for you (all the practice I've gotten in the last half a year has been my mice and rats, which are vaguely human shaped but uh, very obviously not people), but I might try for that RP manager.... <<;;

That would be just as awesome, I'm surprised we've had more artist apps than managers and such tbh!

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*hugs lime* i can draw men but lately they are fighting me :/
Abeno Seimei
*hugs lime* i can draw men but lately they are fighting me :/

You should still share your secret men drawing tips

That could be read very wrong...

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
draw nude models lol

partially just kidding. you have to give them wide shoulders and give them a rectangular frame.
Rainbow Lime

~L~ No, my kids very well might not know what a planet is. I teach ESL in Korea. They surprise me quite often both in what they do know and what they are complete blanks on.

If nothing else, I'm banking on the hope that your argument is right. I hope that my little boy who loves Star Wars, at the very least, has figured out what a planet is. But I also wouldn't be surprised to figure out both that they haven't the first idea, OR that they do know all planet names, but not actually the word "planet" itself.

I'll just do a quick verbal switch to, "Okay, how does he get to the MOON then?" I know they know moon!

Hope it's going well with everyone!

Edit: (Not even the scientists agree whether or not Pluto's a planet. Anyone's thoughts on that is fair game, but I don't teach it!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff