<3 </3

what will you do?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 2, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5

-Blind Guardian-

But can it be done?

Yes, but you have to be one hell of an accomplished gunsmith to be able to manipulate the sear and the reciever to do it. If you mess it up, the gun won't function, and any legitimate gunsmith worth his salt can identify the effects of someone attempting to modify a firearm for automatic ROF, and they will laugh in your face when you complain your gun won't work.

And then they will call the BATF and your a** is headed for the Federal Pokey.

If you read the 1934 NFA, it explicitly defines a Class III (automatic) arm as not only one that is capable of auto or selective ROF, but also as a semi-auto that is "readily able" to be converted to an auto ROF, should someone wish to do so.

That means that any semi-auto that's deemed legal is according to the NFA <i>not</i> readily able to be converted, and many are damnably difficult on top of that (AR-15's for one)
Nolandon
I hate protestors. I really do. Has protestion ever actually achieved anything in the history of the world?

Why do you hate protestors? Don't you believe in freedom of speech? Or is the Constitution something that is just a bunch of words?

Protesting has accomplished much -- from Greenpeace getting the whaling moratorium to ending the war in Vietnam. Political leaders ignore protests at their peril.
Pary
i dont know about you but i am going to have a protest of sorts on the 15th of January (the day the monkey becomes the presadent) becuse i donot have the money to fly to Washington DC from the west coast to join in the riot that i know will most likely take place i am going to stand at one of the busyest intersections in town and hold a protest. what do you plan to do??

Oh goody...the sore losers are back. This is what the people who support this think:

"Gee, we spent all this money to get John Kerry elected and he lost, so since we don't believe in correct democracy, we shot hold a riot."

Brilliant plan, lets all just be sore losers. Why don't all the rioters stop being cry babies and suck it up? I'll tell you why, they want it there way or no way at all.

Here's great examples:

Gay marriage fail? Why not take it to the courts to let the commie judges take away the voices of the people.

Winning state not go the way you wanted it to go in a election? Just call for recounts.

Still fighting for the rights to kill fetus's? Well lets just bring in 1 million women with signs that say that the president should've been aborted. Then bring in women that will yell to the top of their lungs that if the government does not legalize abortions, that they will go back to using clothes hangers.

End of Examples.

The same people that were in charge of those, are going to be incharge of these riots and you can see how much of those people are cry babies.

Now, i am not saying that people against the president are cry babies, i am just calling the people that are still whining to this very day.

My aunt is a democrat and she was talking about John Kerry losing. Exact quotes "Well, i guess we will have to wait four more years. I'll just live like usual."

That's how these people should act. Not with riots and protests but with respect.

I don't see how rioting and havoc can solve anything.
-Blind Guardian-
Quote:
Why? If somebody doesn't want to vote, why should they be forced to? Consider it an abstention.

What I'd be for is to actually make election day a national holiday, so that us working-class people don't have to worry about alotting time to get to the ballots.

If someone doesn't vote, can you call it democracy, the will of the people? Quite simply, someone WILL have a party they support and would rather govern. For instance, people preferring Kerry to Bush on the basis they'd rather him govern than Bush.

As for the murder comment, I meant the fact that guns that are only used to kill PEOPLE are seen as alright and legal to own. Handguns are banned in England. Good. Their only purpose is to kill. Why'd you need to own one?

Ok, I assume you live in England. Hm...ever heard of World War II? Aparently you haven't because you have been prancing around saying "Look at America, their history was obtained by guns."

Alright, well, let's look at England. America defended your future with what...? Sorry, can't hear you. That's right, guns. Even your own country has defended itself with guns. So don't be prancing around like a fool with fake innocence. If anythng, America and England obtained their history with guns.

As for why do we need guns. Hm...i'm a hunter, i hunt animals with...gasp...guns. Then i cook up the animals so i can eat them. Guns aren't bad, it's the people that use them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff