<3 </3

what will you do?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 2, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Quote:
Quote:
I plan to go with you freedom haters and protest myself.

I am a part of Protest Warrior-protestwarrior.com

We protest the protesters.

I will be there hailing to the chief!

Freedom is not what America stands for. The country of the wage slave and the dream of your own empire that will never be a reality. The realm of the exploiter and the exploited.

And to be quite honest your signature disturbs me. What glory does America have through guns that is its alone?
guns are tools utililized by anyone as a means of defending themsleves or their ideas

sometimes guns can be used ngeativly, but in reference to america, guns are a symbol of freedom, why?

well guns started this country, guns are one of the largest sources of revenue in ameria, guns are in essence an american device (even though they werent invented here, they have become a very common thing)

so basicaly guns are glorious because america is glorious and it has become a theme that god (the most glorious of all) has blessed this nation almost above all others

anyhow thats my interpretation of it, but then again i am your local NRA affiliate
Hey idiots, guess what. MAJORITY WON. You have to follow the laws he passes. And if you protest, the MAJORITY of the people will simply say, "Look at the pathetic sore losers."
Quote:
Hey idiots, guess what. MAJORITY WON. You have to follow the laws he passes. And if you protest, the MAJORITY of the people will simply say, "Look at the pathetic sore losers."
yeah, i would say thats about right

that was like when i was in school and one kid stood up and siad, ok i have some bad news (my school is overwhelmingly democrat/liberal) kerry conceded

i heard so many sighs, but then being the a*****e i am said "wait, why is that bad news?"
Quote:
guns are tools utililized by anyone as a means of defending themsleves or their ideas

sometimes guns can be used ngeativly, but in reference to america, guns are a symbol of freedom, why?

well guns started this country, guns are one of the largest sources of revenue in ameria, guns are in essence an american device (even though they werent invented here, they have become a very common thing)

so basicaly guns are glorious because america is glorious and it has become a theme that god (the most glorious of all) has blessed this nation almost above all others

anyhow thats my interpretation of it, but then again i am your local NRA affiliate

Guns. Defending yourself....alright. Defending your ideas....through violence? Must be cause you're too stupid to do it otherwise.

Guns made your country one of the ones in which you're most likely to get shot in out of all other "rich" nations. An "American device"? Yes, murder over territory is quite American.....

Guns are glorious cause America is glorious? I've already explained why I see your country as a prison you're free to leave anytime you want.

America has no glory through guns. It's always been each other you're shooting, or people that don't deserve it, or when it finally IS someone who deserves it, someone else does more work than you and you don't get involved until you absolutely have to.
Quote:

Yeah, a turnout of around 60-70% (you'd have to tell me the exact percentage) of the electorate REALLY reflects the whole nation's opinion.

Which is why I'm for forced voting.
Quote:
Quote:
yeah, i would say thats about right

that was like when i was in school and one kid stood up and siad, ok i have some bad news (my school is overwhelmingly democrat/liberal) kerry conceded

i heard so many sighs, but then being the a*****e i am said "wait, why is that bad news?"
Mine too, big city school. But I am proud to stand up for what I believe in, no matter how many enemies I make.
Quote:
Mine too, big city school. But I am proud to stand up for what I believe in, no matter how many enemies I make.

And when someone murders you cause of the amount of guns about and the fact that it's apparently okay to use them?
Quote:

Yeah, a turnout of around 60-70% (you'd have to tell me the exact percentage) of the electorate REALLY reflects the whole nation's opinion.

Which is why I'm for forced voting.

Why? If somebody doesn't want to vote, why should they be forced to? Consider it an abstention.

What I'd be for is to actually make election day a national holiday, so that us working-class people don't have to worry about alotting time to get to the ballots.
Quote:

And when someone murders you cause of the amount of guns about and the fact that it's apparently okay to use them?

Murder is legal here? News to me.
Quote:

Guns. Defending yourself....alright. Defending your ideas....through violence? Must be cause you're too stupid to do it otherwise.

Guns made your country one of the ones in which you're most likely to get shot in out of all other "rich" nations. An "American device"? Yes, murder over territory is quite American.....

Guns are glorious cause America is glorious? I've already explained why I see your country as a prison you're free to leave anytime you want.

America has no glory through guns. It's always been each other you're shooting, or people that don't deserve it, or when it finally IS someone who deserves it, someone else does more work than you and you don't get involved until you absolutely have to.

Quote:
Defending your ideas....through violence? Must be cause you're too stupid to do it otherwise.

ok if im so stupid, let me see you argue with a 9 mm in your face

you just dont get it, there are certain people, much worse than i am where logic and rational just dont apply, ive been around enough to know that, someone will kick your a** for no reason other than just because they feel like it, talk with someonelike that

Quote:
Guns made your country one of the ones in which you're most likely to get shot in out of all other "rich" nations. An "American device"? Yes, murder over territory is quite American

not realy, we drove out the british, we drove them out again, we took on the psanish and the gremans and the japanese, not to mention the indians (ahh a sad situation that was though, but hey we arent always right, but hey its not like guns were repsonsible for it, the people were)

Quote:
America has no glory through guns. It's always been each other you're shooting, or people that don't deserve it, or when it finally IS someone who deserves it, someone else does more work than you and you don't get involved until you absolutely have to

your wrong about us shooting each other, guns are an important buisness here, they are also a right of passage (you wouldnt by chance know of what a sweet 16 is?) and they are a tool for hunters and other people who may find them useful
Quote:
Why? If somebody doesn't want to vote, why should they be forced to? Consider it an abstention.

What I'd be for is to actually make election day a national holiday, so that us working-class people don't have to worry about alotting time to get to the ballots.

If someone doesn't vote, can you call it democracy, the will of the people? Quite simply, someone WILL have a party they support and would rather govern. For instance, people preferring Kerry to Bush on the basis they'd rather him govern than Bush.

As for the murder comment, I meant the fact that guns that are only used to kill PEOPLE are seen as alright and legal to own. Handguns are banned in England. Good. Their only purpose is to kill. Why'd you need to own one?
Quote:

If someone doesn't vote, can you call it democracy, the will of the people?

Yes. It is still ultimately their choice.

Quote:
Quite simply, someone WILL have a party they support and would rather govern. For instance, people preferring Kerry to Bush on the basis they'd rather him govern than Bush.

There are also those who view the candidates as interchangeable, as good or perhaps as bad as the other.

Quote:
As for the murder comment, I meant the fact that guns that are only used to kill PEOPLE are seen as alright and legal to own. Handguns are banned in England. Good. Their only purpose is to kill. Why'd you need to own one?

Why do you need to post on an anime forum? Taking a needs-based argument to any personal freedom is an untenable and fallacious approach.

I own several firearms that I suppose people might say are "only used to kill", and suprisingly enough, the only thing I've killed with them have been paper targets. In my full 15 years of firearms use, I've killed two deer when I rarely went hunting, and the rest is for range time. A purely recreational undertaking that has harmed nobody.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Defending your ideas....through violence? Must be cause you're too stupid to do it otherwise.

ok if im so stupid, let me see you argue with a 9 mm in your face

you just dont get it, there are certain people, much worse than i am where logic and rational just dont apply, ive been around enough to know that, someone will kick your a** for no reason other than just because they feel like it, talk with someonelike that

Quote:
Guns made your country one of the ones in which you're most likely to get shot in out of all other "rich" nations. An "American device"? Yes, murder over territory is quite American

not realy, we drove out the british, we drove them out again, we took on the psanish and the gremans and the japanese, not to mention the indians (ahh a sad situation that was though, but hey we arent always right, but hey its not like guns were repsonsible for it, the people were)

Quote:
America has no glory through guns. It's always been each other you're shooting, or people that don't deserve it, or when it finally IS someone who deserves it, someone else does more work than you and you don't get involved until you absolutely have to

your wrong about us shooting each other, guns are an important buisness here, they are also a right of passage (you wouldnt by chance know of what a sweet 16 is?) and they are a tool for hunters and other people who may find them useful

Yes, there are violent people out there. But they're an incredibly small minority blown out of proportion by the media. The number of people that'd hurt you without reason? Bigger than the number that'd kill you. But do you know how the number of people that'd kill you grows? When the robbers of houses know there are people inside who probably own guns and can kill them if they want. Guns do not DETER anyone. They simply make people arm themselves.

The British were imperialist at the time and I see no problem with that. But it's after you got rid of them and shot yourselves in a civil war cause you couldn't decide if you wanted slaves or not.

You took on the Spanish for Cuba. Well done liberating those people, eh? They have a dictator who was more popular than the last leader American put in place. Way to go.

Germany? The Russians beat Germany.

Japan? Nuking civilians.....good old fashioned American hard work.

The Indians. You stole the land they were happy on, shoot their women and children, often unarmed......what a victory. Co-habitation was just too damned hard, eh?

I'm wrong about you shooting each other? America has more gun deaths than the UK, Germany, France, Japan and Australia combined. A right? You have a right to arms. To defend yourself from....well, each other it seems. Guns are not a deterrant. A sweet 16 I assume is an M-16.

Hunters? A hunter needs a pistol or an M-16? No. A hunter needs rifles and shotguns. That's it. Pistols are anti-personnel. As are assault rifles, hence the name.

I'm going to bed now. Night.
Quote:

Yes, there are violent people out there. But they're an incredibly small minority blown out of proportion by the media. The number of people that'd hurt you without reason? Bigger than the number that'd kill you. But do you know how the number of people that'd kill you grows? When the robbers of houses know there are people inside who probably own guns and can kill them if they want. Guns do not DETER anyone. They simply make people arm themselves.

Look up Kennesaw, Georgia. I believe the town experienced a decrease in robberies of something along the lines of 80% after a town ordinance made gun ownership of homeowners mandatory.

Quote:
Hunters? A hunter needs a pistol or an M-16? No. A hunter needs rifles and shotguns. That's it. Pistols are anti-personnel. As are assault rifles, hence the name.

I'm going to bed now. Night.

Quite a number of people go hunting with pistols, yes. Magnum revolvers such as .357, .44, .454 Casull, and .500 Smith & Wesson are all used quite regularly against large game. In addition, the .223 cartridge (what the M-16's semi-auto, public-legal version the AR-15 fires) is acceptible for use in small game. You could utilize an AR-15 as a proper varmint gun quite adequately. I imagine it would work on game up to and including whitetail deer.
Quote:
Quote:

Its not ok to use them, what with the whole no firing a weapon within city limits, no murdering, must have a license, etc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff