Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Phantom

when you throw out like a heavy pokemon or like the poison centerpeide thing o-o
Just the Pokémon hitting the ground when it lands. Because they're heavy, I think. I don't know any other reason lol.
Aoife_Shadow
Just the Pokémon hitting the ground when it lands. Because they're heavy, I think. I don't know any other reason lol.
Yeah, light pokemon make a little tink. Heavy pokemon make a thud and giant pokemon make dust clouds with a loud sound.

Divine Phantom

x Mama x Duck x
Aoife_Shadow

HI DUCCCKIE 8D

and it should have a reason >_>
At first, I thought this was a noob thread and that you were someone who caught a Shiny and had no idea what it was.

But I see that it is not. I am very sorry.

Alissindra's Wife

Wheezing Genius

4,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
The Child of Aura
At first, I thought this was a noob thread and that you were someone who caught a Shiny and had no idea what it was.

But I see that it is not. I am very sorry.

"There's blood on my hands, like the blood in you!"

User Image
Shaii Wolfe:

^ This.

"Some things can't be treated, so don't make me be myself around you!"
Genji Gincosu
x Mama x Duck x
Aoife_Shadow

HI DUCCCKIE 8D

and it should have a reason >_>
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GO SING TOO LOUD
MAKE YOUR VOICE BREAK SING IT OUT
GO SCREAM DO SHOUT
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMAKE AN EARTHQUAKExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HAI ♥

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMAKE AN EARTHQUAKExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GO DRUM TOO PROUD
MAKE YOUR HANDS ACHE PLAY IT OUT
GO MARCH THROUGH CROWDS
MAKE YOUR DAY BREAK

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
It is the weight. It's a good think to know since moves like Heat Crash rely on weight for damage scaling. Also flying types and pokemon with Levitate don't make noise or dust or anything because they're not on the ground, so it also helps if you're planning on using ground-type moves.

Apocalyptic Lover

I always found this strangest with altaria. It looks like clouds, and you'd really think it would float or something, but nope. THUD.

Dapper Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Glacirus
It is the weight. It's a good think to know since moves like Heat Crash rely on weight for damage scaling. Also flying types and pokemon with Levitate don't make noise or dust or anything because they're not on the ground, so it also helps if you're planning on using ground-type moves.
Depends on the animation. Dragonite hits the ground clouds and all. Electross makes no sound at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff