• Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Neophenx de Chrysalya
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Neophenx de Chrysalya
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Indeed... maybe next time I'll actually land some hits, lol. I went like four turns missing some of the most vital point turners... lol. Nonetheless, good game.
Indeed. The misses may have saved tubby, but your crit still screwed over my tactic on my lead Pokemon XD

I was shocked when that happened and thought it to be a good sign, little did I know that it was an omen of my "swift" defeat... *le sigh*
I had no idea that using a quote from Revelation would be at all prophetic about my battle lol

It messed me up for sure, not really but it was a pleasant surprise. I had my bible out just in case you had more Verse pokemon. Do you have more?

This takes Colossians 3:17 to a whole other level, lol.
Bwahaha that's the general idea. I have a Proverb, a 1 Corinthian, and some specifically named LeviIsrael, K. David, Solomon, and one called Judgment that uses Curse and Payback.
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Neophenx de Chrysalya
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Neophenx de Chrysalya
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Indeed... maybe next time I'll actually land some hits, lol. I went like four turns missing some of the most vital point turners... lol. Nonetheless, good game.
Indeed. The misses may have saved tubby, but your crit still screwed over my tactic on my lead Pokemon XD

I was shocked when that happened and thought it to be a good sign, little did I know that it was an omen of my "swift" defeat... *le sigh*
I had no idea that using a quote from Revelation would be at all prophetic about my battle lol

It messed me up for sure, not really but it was a pleasant surprise. I had my bible out just in case you had more Verse pokemon. Do you have more?

This takes Colossians 3:17 to a whole other level, lol.
intersting biggrin

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
On top of my Ditto quest (still looking for all SpAtk and Speed reducing natures, except Adamant), I'm in need of an Aipom or Ambipom. Anyone able to help a guy out? My Team Abundance thread (sig link) has a list of all I have available.

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

iiNobunaga-Kun
Kallen-chan
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Kallen-chan
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Reminds me of what another person tried to do so time ago...
I wonder if there will be another poll for this person as well....
rolleyes

-hiss- DO NOT GO GIVING THEM IDEAS. THATS THE LAST THING WE NEED

*cringe* But... but... gonk
We already know what the solution would be... or... or would we? I would like to think that everyone would want RK9 to stay... Id friggen log on to my mules to make sure that he stayed... .

-HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-

calm down.

e___e

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

Making adjustments to my team. Realizing now why i keep losing.

So until i fix my team, im not taking challenges. Sorry guys.

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kallen-chan

Oh miss Kallen, we love you.

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

Neophenx de Chrysalya
Kallen-chan

? Ok?

Im just realizing my team sucks balls and needs some major help. Soooo off to fix it i go

X Kaos X's Husband

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Kallen-chan
Neophenx de Chrysalya
Kallen-chan

? Ok?

Im just realizing my team sucks balls and needs some major help. Soooo off to fix it i go

I feel ya on that one. My team got rocked completely during that Internationals Challenge. I do believe it's time that I went on a pilgrimage to find out where my heart lies strategy wise.

BTW, your thoughts on this team--> Gliscor, Druddigon, Tyranitar, Whimicott/Sableye, Tentacruel, Porygon2

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Kallen-chan
Neophenx de Chrysalya
Kallen-chan

? Ok?

I feel ya on that one. My team got rocked completely during that Internationals Challenge. I do believe its time that I went on a pilgrimage to find out where my heart lies strategy wise.

BTW, your thoughts on this team-- Gliscor, Druddigon, Tyranitar, Whimicott/Sableye, Tentacruel, Porygon2

Druddigon and porygon2 in my eyes belong on a trick room team. But thats just me.

Dangerous Player

Kallen-chan
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Kallen-chan
Neophenx de Chrysalya
Kallen-chan

? Ok?

I feel ya on that one. My team got rocked completely during that Internationals Challenge. I do believe its time that I went on a pilgrimage to find out where my heart lies strategy wise.

BTW, your thoughts on this team-- Gliscor, Druddigon, Tyranitar, Whimicott/Sableye, Tentacruel, Porygon2

Druddigon and porygon2 in my eyes belong on a trick room team. But thats just me.

Porygon Z is superior to Porygon 2 and should still be on a trick room team. Or do my version and make it so fast that trick room doesn't have a chance to be used. 135 base sp. attack, life or or normal gem, and tri attack.

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

Rockwarrior v2.0
Kallen-chan
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Kallen-chan
Neophenx de Chrysalya
Kallen-chan

? Ok?

Porygon Z is superior to Porygon 2 and should still be on a trick room team. Or do my version and make it so fast that trick room doesnt have a chance to be used. 135 base sp. attack, life or or normal gem, and tri attack.

Eviolite porygon2 is superior to porygonZ

X Kaos X's Husband

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Rockwarrior v2.0
Kallen-chan
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Kallen-chan
Neophenx de Chrysalya
Kallen-chan

? Ok?

Porygon Z is superior to Porygon 2 and should still be on a trick room team. Or do my version and make it so fast that trick room doesn't have a chance to be used. 135 base sp. attack, life or or normal gem, and tri attack.

Evolite Porygon 2 lasts much longer than Porygon Z does and with the right download can be almost as deadly... well that is if PorygonZ isn't running Adaptability (like it should be).

X Kaos X's Husband

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Kallen-chan
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Kallen-chan
Neophenx de Chrysalya
Kallen-chan

? Ok?

Yeah and I agree (slightly), but that makes me sad because both can do quite well outside of it from my experience. But the point would be that I could either speed things up with Gliscor or leave the speed alone and go with Porygon2 as both a wall and a trick room setter for my slow Tyranitar and Druddigon with the Prankster and Tentacruel as support.

Gliscor or Ninjask?
Neophenx de Chrysalya
On top of my Ditto quest (still looking for all SpAtk and Speed reducing natures, except Adamant), I'm in need of an Aipom or Ambipom. Anyone able to help a guy out? My Team Abundance thread (sig link) has a list of all I have available.
i got a ambipom for ya

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Kallen-chan
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Kallen-chan
Neophenx de Chrysalya
Kallen-chan

? Ok?

Yeah and I agree slightly), but that makes me sad because both can do quite well outside of it from my experience. But the point would be that I could either speed things up with Gliscor or leave the speed alone and go with Porygon2 as both a wall and a trick room setter for my slow Tyranitar and Druddigon with the Prankster and Tentacruel as support.

Gliscor or Ninjask?

Like i said, that was my opinion. I have a druddigon on my trick room team and he does amazing there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff