Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Garbage

13,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
dammit ark's gone D:

Wheezing Gawker

-I think I may try out my dual-team with what I have here now. Anyone interested in a test battle?-

Dangerous Player

Toxic Usagi
-I think I may try out my dual-team with what I have here now. Anyone interested in a test battle?-

i will

Wheezing Gawker

Rockwarrior v2.0
Toxic Usagi

i will

-Back, sorry-

-M'kay, heading in le room-

Wheezing Gawker

-This very well may be terrible XD-

Wheezing Gawker

-Nuuu, Rock Slide miss! >A<-

-Damn, that Gliscor is bulky!-

Dapper Conversationalist

5,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
Yo. So round 1 only has until Sunday I see, but is that also when round 2 officially begins, or is it a day or a few afterward?

And for anyone who's not doing their battle, jump on that! I don't want to get into a third/final round (assuming I don't get my rectum kicked by c2f) just to discover that my opponent got there by defaulting. :/

Dangerous Player

Toxic Usagi

not as bulky as mew

good game.

PS: ******** your firefly.

Wheezing Gawker

Rockwarrior v2.0
Toxic Usagi

not as bulky as mew

good game.

-Lol, nothing's as bulky as that damn Mew XD-

-And aye, good game. I suppose this team will work, for now at least-

-EDIT: Everyone underestimates Volcarona XD-

Dangerous Player

Toxic Usagi
Rockwarrior v2.0
Toxic Usagi

not as bulky as mew

good game.

I was like "Well bug is pissing me off. I need to switch... to no one... ********. "Psychic"
I should have taunted originally as I know mew could have handled a few bug buzzes without quiver dance. Taunt, Psychic, Roost, repeat (Since mew was faster... Lamb is just the definition of OP)

Wheezing Gawker

Rockwarrior v2.0
Toxic Usagi
Rockwarrior v2.0
Toxic Usagi

not as bulky as mew

good game.

I was like "Well bug is pissing me off. I need to switch... to no one... ********. "Psychic"
I should have taunted originally as I know mew could have handled a few bug buzzes without quiver dance. Taunt, Psychic, Roost, repeat (Since mew was faster... Lamb is just the definition of OP)

-Yeah, I kept expecting the Taunt. But yeah, I use Nachos as a late game sweeper since there are a lot of counters for him. Once I get my opponent down to 3 pokes or so, I can typically sweep fairly well-

Dangerous Player

Toxic Usagi
Rockwarrior v2.0
Toxic Usagi
Rockwarrior v2.0
Toxic Usagi

not as bulky as mew

good game.

-Yeah, I kept expecting the Taunt. But yeah, I use Nachos as a late game sweeper since there are a lot of counters for him. Once I get my opponent down to 3 pokes or so, I can typically sweep fairly well-

I was gonna take weavile instead of jellicent, but then i relaized that was a bad idea. yo have bug and Poison, not bug and psychic.

Also Drapion, Bug and dark or Poison and dark?

Wheezing Gawker

Rockwarrior v2.0
Toxic Usagi
Rockwarrior v2.0
Toxic Usagi
Rockwarrior v2.0
Toxic Usagi

not as bulky as mew

good game.

I was gonna take weavile instead of jellicent, but then i relaized that was a bad idea. yo have bug and Poison, not bug and psychic.

-He's Poison/Dark-

Dangerous Player

Toxic Usagi
Rockwarrior v2.0
Toxic Usagi
Rockwarrior v2.0
Toxic Usagi

-He's Poison/Dark-

I though he was poison bug, finding out he was dark when psychic was ineffective i was like "OH ********"

Wheezing Gawker

Rockwarrior v2.0
Toxic Usagi
Rockwarrior v2.0
Toxic Usagi
Rockwarrior v2.0
Toxic Usagi

-He's Poison/Dark-

I though he was poison bug, finding out he was dark when psychic was ineffective i was like "OH ********]

-Haha, yeah, the second I saw Psychic I was like, "DAMMIT I COULD HAVE SWORDS DANCED!! D:<"-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff