Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Garbage

13,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
Ubie Boobie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
thank you ChortlingFits

o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

said you quoted me, but idk for what?XD ...
Muffin Mancer
Ubie Boobie

oh man, I love the art in your sig ;D lol
Hey Ubie, how are you? Lol

HOLA SENOR! biggrin COMO ES STA? o.o; I think I spelled that wrong..
I'm good btw(: it's so hot here though >: it reached 109 yesterday and today it's like 103 D8 Imma die from the heat </3
iiUndeux
Ubie Boobie

thank you ChortlingFits

o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

I deleted it because it said you got offline I said " -pokes your eyeball- "

Beloved Garbage

13,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ubie Boobie
iiUndeux
Ubie Boobie

thank you ChortlingFits

o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

I deleted it because it said you got offline I said " -pokes your eyeball- "

ohh ok, well its your turn on the drawing stuff. XD
iiUndeux

I have realized this, but I do not have a phone with the game, my sister does and she hasn't been around lately, she is coming to visit me tonight though, so I will probably draw something.

Beloved Garbage

13,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ubie Boobie
iiUndeux

I have realized this, but I do not have a phone with the game, my sister does and she hasn't been around lately, she is coming to visit me tonight though, so I will probably draw something.

alright. ^^
Ubie Boobie

HOLA SENOR! biggrin COMO ES STA? o.o; I think I spelled that wrong..
I'm good btw(: it's so hot here though >: it reached 109 yesterday and today it's like 103 D8 Imma die from the heat </3
I'm so glad it's not as hot here, plus I got a great air con ;D

Dangerous Player

Neophenx de Chrysalya
Danger: Scoville is probably planning to use Mind Reader + Sheer Cold!

rude and uncalled for. NEVER tell people other people's plans. if you figure it out great, but don't let others know.

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Rockwarrior v2.0

rude and uncalled for. NEVER tell people other people's plans. if you figure it out great, but don't let others know.
Apologies. It just seemed an obvious point of common knowledge as to its typical use.

Dangerous Player

Neophenx de Chrysalya
Rockwarrior v2.0

Apologies. It just seemed an obvious point of common knowledge as to its typical use.

i just find it unfair. I mean i never would have thought of that myself. Although i do like the idea now.

WOW, articuno is the only one tat can do that. No other pokemon that can learn sheer cold can learn Lock On or Mind Reader... i wonder if other pokemon that can learn a 1 hit KO can learn Lock on or Mind Reader.

Well apparently only Articuno can do that kind of combo...
GAY!

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Rockwarrior v2.0
Neophenx de Chrysalya
Rockwarrior v2.0

i just find it unfair. I mean i never would have thought of that myself. Although i do like the idea now.

WOW, articuno is the only one tat can do that. No other pokemon that can learn sheer cold can learn Lock On or Mind Reader... i wonder if other pokemon that can learn a 1 hit KO can learn Lock on or Mind Reader.

GAY!

Yeah, Smeargle can do it too, but Smeargle's too likely to get 1-shotted. Articuno has bulky defenses, but still has a crippling weakness to Rock, and can't OHKO a Focus Sash or Sturdy user. I've toyed around with it in Battle Subway and even on random wifi, but overall it's more of a gimmick than a game changer.

Dangerous Player

Neophenx de Chrysalya
Rockwarrior v2.0
Neophenx de Chrysalya
Rockwarrior v2.0

GAY!

Yeah, Smeargle can do it too, but Smeargle's too likely to get 1-shotted. Articuno has bulky defenses, but still has a crippling weakness to Rock, and can't OHKO a Focus Sash or Sturdy user. I've toyed around with it in Battle Subway and even on random wifi, but overall it's more of a gimmick than a game changer.

well generally you can tell what will be wearing a focus sash. As for me. I want a sturdy Regirock, but it is not available yet.

but yea i know. Fire is x2, electric is x2 and rock is x4. (And since articuno is more SP. Def instead of Def, rock is usually physical so that hurts it even more.)

I still may use him in my hail team.

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Rockwarrior v2.0
Neophenx de Chrysalya
Rockwarrior v2.0
Neophenx de Chrysalya
Rockwarrior v2.0

GAY!

well generally you can tell what will be wearing a focus sash. As for me. I want a sturdy Regirock, but it is not available yet.

but yea i know. Fire is x2, electric is x2 and rock is x4. (And since articuno is more SP. Def instead of Def, rock is usually physical so that hurts it even more.)

Oh naturally Arti is a BEAST, combining defensive stats with its natural ability. I always believed tanks used Pressure better than anything else that had it (preferring Spiritomb or Suicune over Weavile or Absol)

Dangerous Player

Neophenx de Chrysalya
Rockwarrior v2.0
Neophenx de Chrysalya
Rockwarrior v2.0
Neophenx de Chrysalya
Rockwarrior v2.0

GAY!

Oh naturally Arti is a BEAST, combining defensive stats with its natural ability. I always believed tanks used Pressure better than anything else that had it (preferring Spiritomb or Suicune over Weavile or Absol)

I was actually looking more into snow cloak

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces