Welcome to Gaia! ::

We know about Sun and Moon, but if a third entry were added in Gen VII, what should it be called?

Pokemon Terra/Earth 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 30 ]
Pokemon Star 0.38709677419355 38.7% [ 72 ]
Pokemon Aesteroid 0.043010752688172 4.3% [ 8 ]
Pokemon Galaxy 0.35483870967742 35.5% [ 66 ]
Pokemon Planet 0.053763440860215 5.4% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 186 ]

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
haseo-kun 1232
Tigress_Luna
XD This is one reason I don't do Locks. Too many rules! I like playing the game as is (using connections when possible, lol)
Yay!! Way to go!

Yeah following all the rules has been a bit tough.. sweatdrop theres one of us that I think has been breaking them actually. xD
So many close calls though...it makes it exciting but kinda scary as well...so many times I almost lost my Mightyena named mighty. crying (creative name eh? lol)

Shame on them!
I've seen a lot of people mention their progress on Locks. I could never do it. Restricting catches, name requirements, 'dead' boxing...nope. I wanna just play the game XD

Newbie Hunter

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Tigress_Luna
haseo-kun 1232
Tigress_Luna
XD This is one reason I don't do Locks. Too many rules! I like playing the game as is (using connections when possible, lol)
Yay!! Way to go!

Yeah following all the rules has been a bit tough.. sweatdrop theres one of us that I think has been breaking them actually. xD
So many close calls though...it makes it exciting but kinda scary as well...so many times I almost lost my Mightyena named mighty. crying (creative name eh? lol)

Shame on them!
I've seen a lot of people mention their progress on Locks. I could never do it. Restricting catches, name requirements, 'dead' boxing...nope. I wanna just play the game XD

Yeah. D: he's already done with the game. stare but he lost 11 pokemon. rofl
I hope to not lose anything for the entire lock.
Im most likely gonna go back and replay afterward. 3nodding
Using unusual pokes has been pretty cool though....I learned to love swellow. xD

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
haseo-kun 1232
Tigress_Luna
haseo-kun 1232
Tigress_Luna
Yay!! Way to go!

Shame on them!

Yeah. D: he's already done with the game. stare but he lost 11 pokemon. rofl
I hope to not lose anything for the entire lock.
Im most likely gonna go back and replay afterward. 3nodding
Using unusual pokes has been pretty cool though....I learned to love swellow. xD

I wish I could beat a game that fast! crying But then, it's sleep and work that usually get in my way. If I try all-nighters, dad would start scolding me.
I hope you don't either! Sounds like you're on a roll!
I'm sure, the game is fun without the restrictions, lol
XD I'm sure!

Newbie Hunter

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Tigress_Luna
I wish I could beat a game that fast! crying But then, it's sleep and work that usually get in my way. If I try all-nighters, dad would start scolding me.
XD I'm sure!

I feel like he didn't really get to enjoy it though. *shrug*
Yeah! with my ultimate team of...misfits. xD
I cant wait to finish this and play it the proper way then. lol
Btw have you found the HM for cut by any chance?

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
haseo-kun 1232
Tigress_Luna
XD I'm sure!

I feel like he didn't really get to enjoy it though. *shrug*
Yeah! with my ultimate team of...misfits. xD
I cant wait to finish this and play it the proper way then. lol
Btw have you found the HM for cut by any chance?

Well he didn't play it right then!
XD misfits are fun!
I kinda like going through the DexNav radar with the Pokemon you have to sneak up on XD
Yes, in Rustboro City, the Cutter's house is to the left of the Pokemon Center

Newbie Hunter

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Tigress_Luna
I kinda like going through the DexNav radar with the Pokemon you have to sneak up on XD

I really like the DexNav a lot, getting pokemon with cool moves and abilities is sooooo much easier now. xD (Even though a Slackoth with hammer arm almost killed my Beldum. sweatdrop )
Thank you! ^^ Once I finish up in team aquas base I'll take a break to go and get cut and do the trick masters house.

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
haseo-kun 1232
Tigress_Luna

I really like the DexNav a lot, getting pokemon with cool moves and abilities is sooooo much easier now. xD (Even though a Slackoth with hammer arm almost killed my Beldum. sweatdrop )
Thank you! ^^ Once I finish up in team aquas base I'll take a break to go and get cut and do the trick masters house.

Once when I left Slateport, my radar picked up something, and it was a bit different, from the "!" Displayed. Turned out to be a level 23 Voltorb! When normally the wild pokemon were like, level 12! I found a super high level Pokemon! Not shiny though......But I did catch the level 23 Voltorb! XD

Lilium's Significant Otter

Savage Husband

18,640 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Voltorb, one of the suicide bomber of the pokemon world.

Hygienic Smoker

I have a proposal! We should use our secret bases in ORAS as our actual league gyms for those challengers who actually have the game. It seems a bit more realistic but that's just my two cents :3 how's everyone doing today?

Newbie Hunter

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Tigress_Luna
Once when I left Slateport, my radar picked up something, and it was a bit different, from the "!" Displayed. Turned out to be a level 23 Voltorb! When normally the wild pokemon were like, level 12! I found a super high level Pokemon! Not shiny though......But I did catch the level 23 Voltorb! XD

Ohhh very nice! surprised Im kinda scared of the high level stuff myself. sweatdrop
Thats how it was with the Slackoth, it should have been like level 5 but it was 15...my thoughts quickly went from "I want this to be my capture for this route" to "Get me the HECK away from this thing" xD

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
Metal Hendrix
I have a proposal! We should use our secret bases in ORAS as our actual league gyms for those challengers who actually have the game. It seems a bit more realistic but that's just my two cents :3 how's everyone doing today?

I like that idea! And I know JUST where to make it too!

Doing fine, and yourself?

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
haseo-kun 1232
Tigress_Luna

Ohhh very nice! surprised Im kinda scared of the high level stuff myself. sweatdrop
Thats how it was with the Slackoth, it should have been like level 5 but it was 15...my thoughts quickly went from "I want this to be my capture for this route" to "Get me the HECK away from this thing" xD

XD I know, right?! The jump in level makes it a little harder, but if you catch it, it's rewarding!

Newbie Hunter

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Tigress_Luna
haseo-kun 1232
Tigress_Luna

XD I know, right?! The jump in level makes it a little harder, but if you catch it, it's rewarding!

I bet! I may end up trying to get one eventually.
Sadly the only other over leveled wild I found that I was allowed to catch was an Absol...that I accidentally killed.
I was quite saddened by that. neutral

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
haseo-kun 1232
Tigress_Luna
haseo-kun 1232
Tigress_Luna

I bet! I may end up trying to get one eventually.
Sadly the only other over leveled wild I found that I was allowed to catch was an Absol...that I accidentally killed.
I was quite saddened by that. neutral

I'll eventually stop just to go hunting for stuff. I hear chaining via the sneak method is a good way to find wild shinies
Dang....Absol would have been great!

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
Magnus DeWinter
Voltorb, one of the suicide bomber of the pokemon world.

I was lucky the one I found didn't have Self-Destruct! crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces