Welcome to Gaia! ::

We know about Sun and Moon, but if a third entry were added in Gen VII, what should it be called?

Pokemon Terra/Earth 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 30 ]
Pokemon Star 0.38709677419355 38.7% [ 72 ]
Pokemon Aesteroid 0.043010752688172 4.3% [ 8 ]
Pokemon Galaxy 0.35483870967742 35.5% [ 66 ]
Pokemon Planet 0.053763440860215 5.4% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 186 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 2095 2096 2097 > >> >>> »|

vernanonix
The Celestial League Mule
vernanonix
Us this Velexis on this account? If so, Im around. I don't know your in-game name though.

Yes! This is Velexis. smile I can battle you once I come back from dinner or you can fight my second in command.
Whichever is quicker, I suppose. I'm still levelling my last Pokemon, but my team is otherwise ready.

He will be happy to battle you. smile His friend code is: 3DS Friend Code: 4227-1852-9901. His IGN is Malchior.

Wheezing Gawker

Toxic Citrus
Thanks!
Just sent in my app x3

I will process it after I get back from dinner and we can battle then, if you want! smile

Yay! x3
Enjoy your dinner! I'll go ahead and add you.
Toxic Citrus
Toxic Citrus
Thanks!
Just sent in my app x3

I will process it after I get back from dinner and we can battle then, if you want! smile

Yay! x3

Awesome, feel free to hang out with the people in the chatroom! smile They are all friendly.
Also, my second in command might fight you if I take too long lol.

Unsealed Sentai

20,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
vernanonix
vernanonix
Us this Velexis on this account? If so, Im around. I don't know your in-game name though.

Yes! This is Velexis. smile I can battle you once I come back from dinner or you can fight my second in command.
Whichever is quicker, I suppose. I'm still levelling my last Pokemon, but my team is otherwise ready.

He will be happy to battle you. smile His friend code is: 3DS Friend Code: 4227-1852-9901. His IGN is Malchior.
Alright. I've gotta hunt down a Shed Shell real quick and I'll be set.

I also noticed 2 others tried out for Flying. >.>

Wheezing Gawker

Toxic Citrus
Toxic Citrus
Thanks!
Just sent in my app x3

Yay! x3

Awesome, feel free to hang out with the people in the chatroom! smile They are all friendly.

No biggie :3
I imagine I'll have to wait until you guys have a chance to test the other Bug person, so I'm in no rush. ^^
vernanonix
vernanonix
vernanonix

Alright. I've gotta hunt down a Shed Shell real quick and I'll be set.

I also noticed 2 others tried out for Flying. >.>

Indeed, it's been a very busy day with try-outs. smile Hehe. When your ready to go, just send a request to Malchior (that's his IGN).
Toxic Citrus
Toxic Citrus
Toxic Citrus
Thanks!
Just sent in my app x3

Yay! x3

I imagine I'll have to wait until you guys have a chance to test the other Bug person, so I'm in no rush. ^^

Well, seeing has she's had 2 days to respond already, I think that we might not have to wait to choose. razz

Newbie Noob

Goodluck with the league. Looks like it's gonna be big.

Wheezing Gawker

Toxic Citrus
Toxic Citrus
Toxic Citrus
Thanks!
Just sent in my app x3

Yay! x3

Well, seeing has she's had 2 days to respond already, I think that we might not have to wait to choose. razz

Coolio! :3

Unsealed Sentai

20,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Is it alright if I just do a lv. 50 flat battle? I can figure out how to set all to level 100 and I have one sitting at level 89 right now. >.>

Wheezing Gawker

vernanonix
Is it alright if I just do a lv. 50 flat battle? I can figure out how to set all to level 100 and I have one sitting at level 89 right now. >.>

Single battles with normal rules bump all pokemon down to Level 50, so as long as they're all at least 50 you'll be good. :3

Unsealed Sentai

20,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Toxic Citrus
vernanonix

Single battles with normal rules bump all pokemon down to Level 50, so as long as they're all at least 50 you'll be good. :3
I know that. But we play level 100 rules, as per our rules.

Wheezing Gawker

vernanonix
Toxic Citrus
vernanonix

Ah yikes, I missed that...
I need to talk with Velexis then, I'm not sure how keen I am on leveling walls to 100...

EDIT: We're talking about this in the chat right now. Velexis stepped away, but we're thinking it's meant to read normal rules auto'd to 50. We'll ask when she comes back. :3

Unsealed Sentai

20,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Toxic Citrus
vernanonix
Toxic Citrus
vernanonix

I need to talk with Velexis then, I'm not sure how keen I am on leveling walls to 100...

EDIT: We're talking about this in the chat right now. Velexis stepped away, but we're thinking it's meant to read normal rules auto'd to 50. We'll ask when she comes back. :3
Where is this chat anyway?

And my test battle could have gone better. It's like his whole team was specifically built to stop mine. ><

Wheezing Gawker

vernanonix
Toxic Citrus
vernanonix
Toxic Citrus
vernanonix

Where is this chat anyway?

And my test battle could have gone better. It's like his whole team was specifically built to stop mine. ><

That's always rough :c
I haven't had my test battle yet.
Oh, they have a link for the chat on the front page, at the bottom of the third post. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff