Purple 0.093019315486276 9.3% [ 1098 ]
Pink 0.061250423585225 6.1% [ 723 ]
Brown 0.02549983056591 2.5% [ 301 ]
Black/Dark Gray 0.20586241951881 20.6% [ 2430 ]
White/Light Gray 0.075652321247035 7.6% [ 893 ]
Total Votes:[ 11804 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 11000 11001 11002 > >> >>> »|

Tipsy Conversationalist

@Echo: I know ;-; I promise I wont lose it XD Let me hatch up some of these eggies and Ill let you know if it worked and trade back ^^

Devoted Bibliophile

User ImageUser Image
@Akai: I think Black and White look pretty interesting so far.
Some of the Pokemon aren't super interesting to me so far, but I am eager to see more of our little dragon type.
I really hope he isn't 4x weak to ice though. >_<;

It has some interesting features, too, like the thing where you walk around with a friend.
I'm trying to reserve judgment until I see more, though.

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
OF Black and White, I like a lot of what I've seen so far. I particularly interested in seeing Tsutaja's final stage, and whether Victini will turn out to be good enough to be uber or not (I'm hoping not, it's so cute)

In a relationship with Magica

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image

We all know my thoughts on accuracy already. With my tremendous hatred of luck, I'd much rather have the 100% chance to hit over the extra power.

I think about it this way. Say surf vs. hydro pump. What kinds of things can I OHKO with a single STAB surf? If I can get the targets that I want to, than go with surf. If not, look at hydro pump. There is a chance it can miss, but the odds of it missing twice in a row are extremely low, so if you can OHKO with pump, but surf is a 2HKO, go with hydro pump. The reasoning being that if it misses, I can still OHKO with the 2nd attack, and surf would have already taken 2 every time to begin with. If hydro pump still can't OHKO what you need it to, and its going to take 2 (or more) hits regardless, than go back to surf, since the accuracy is better.

Thats my logic anyway. ^^;

Tipsy Conversationalist

C'mon everstone! WORK!

Lol.

I have hatched most everything but Bold ;-;

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Maeve Faylenn
C'mon everstone! WORK!

Lol.

I have hatched most everything but Bold ;-;

I hate when that happens. Are you certain both parents are the same nationality? That may be masuda kicking in

Devoted Bibliophile

User ImageUser Image

I am interested in the final stages of the new starters for sure. And yeah Vicitini is cute~

My love has great logic <3 I agree for the most part. I'm so paranoid I'm still likely to favor accuracy when I can.
I was thinking of you earlier when people were talking about hating luck.

Tipsy Conversationalist

YAY!

Got the bold one ^^

@Echo: Wanna trade back?

Tipsy Conversationalist

@Echo: Could you also give me a quick IV battle? ^^

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Maeve Faylenn
YAY!

Got the bold one ^^

@Echo: Wanna trade back?

Okies, and sure

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image

I still wish there was a way to turn off crits and 10% added effects. It would make the game so much better.

Accuracy doesn't bother me as much, because its a risk you knowingly take when you decide to put the low accuracy move on your Pokemon. You can't do anything about random crits, other than using Pokemon with shell armor.

I would really like it though if 5th gen had some less powerful 100% accuracy replacements for things like focus blast and stone edge. They are just for coverage, and it sucks than you are forced to use the low accuracy since they are generally the only moves of those types that alot of pokemon can get. I wish more things could learn Aura Sphere...

Any of you guys interested in a battle?

No Rock move has 100% Accuracy, and I think it will remain that way. I guess, its kinda logical that you can't have a rock move that's 100% Accurate. Just my 2 cents

EDIT: Oh wait, Power Gem and Ancient Power are 100% Accurate I guess I was wrong

Friendly Cultist

I like having crits and side effects in a battle. Because it can really change the flow of battle.
I get bored when it gets too statistical. I like statistics, but there has to be something to change things up.
At the same time, I think increasing the chances of those things happening is bullshit.
Having factors decided by luck is okay, but depending on luck can really just kill the game.

Shirtless Fatcat

Hikuro Uchiha
Any of you guys interested in a battle?

No Rock move has 100% Accuracy, and I think it will remain that way. I guess, its kinda logical that you can't have a rock move that's 100% Accurate. Just my 2 cents
User Image

Power Gem and Ancientpower have 100% 3nodding (of course they're special..)

Gym battle or regular?

Tipsy Conversationalist

@Echo: Thank you sooo much! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out