Blue 0.17858353100644 17.9% [ 2108 ]
Purple 0.093019315486276 9.3% [ 1098 ]
Pink 0.061250423585225 6.1% [ 723 ]
Brown 0.02549983056591 2.5% [ 301 ]
Black/Dark Gray 0.20586241951881 20.6% [ 2430 ]
White/Light Gray 0.075652321247035 7.6% [ 893 ]
Total Votes:[ 11804 ]

We are officially open, post away.

> The off-topic thread will be coming soon, so until then please keep all off-topic chatter in the OLD thread! <

Jump into this week's discussion or bring up a new topic, let's talk about Pokemon and get battling!

Friendly Cultist

Nice. >w>

Low accuracy moves? Focus Blast.
It has never worked for me. I absolutely hate it.
Stone edge is a b***h

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Welcome back.

Here here. Focus Blast is the most frustrating low acc move I've ever used.
I do find myself using Stone Edge a bit, but that's more due to limited availability of Rock Slide than anything.
I use Blizzard all the time, but that's because I use Abomasnow.
I have exactly one Thunder user. A Jolteon. With Rain Dance.
Machamp can be incredibly epic in it's use of Dynamicpunch and Stone Edge. Seriously. It's a whole lot of fun to whack at it with inaccurate moves too, lol.
Before 4th gen I was much less concerned with accuracy. I think the expanded possibilities of battling people did that to me.

Devoted Bibliophile

User ImageUser Image
I am in total agreement with Focus Blast. >_<
It seems like a great idea to have on special attackers but..
Every time I go to use it in a dire situation, it misses and makes me rage.

Stone edge and Megahorn on my Heracross like to miss a lot, too.

I have had strange luck with things like Fire Blast always hitting, though.
Fireblast on Heatran is harsh too, always seems to be a gamebreaking miss when I use it
Zap Cannon = Win >w>;

Not really u_u;

Friendly Cultist

Stone Edge doesn't actually give me much trouble.
But I never use Fire Blast.

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
What really annoys me is when 90-95 acc moves like to miss. It's like, seriously? I see them miss more often than non-Rain Thunder and non-Hail Blizzard. I have this awful habit of missing with Heat Wave. And sometimes the good fortune of dodging the elemental hyper beams.

The only low acc move I really really like is Head Smash. I wouldn't take it off my Scarf-Rampy for anything.
neh. Meteor Mash misses on Metagross are horrible u_u; and can determine the game quite often when your using an Agiligross to try to sweep =X

Devoted Bibliophile

Echo Nacyl
What really annoys me is when 90-95 acc moves like to miss. It's like, seriously? I see them miss more often than non-Rain Thunder and non-Hail Blizzard. I have this awful habit of missing with Heat Wave. And sometimes the good fortune of dodging the elemental hyper beams.

The only low acc move I really really like is Head Smash. I wouldn't take it off my Scarf-Rampy for anything.
User ImageUser Image

This. This right here. My love probably has the worst luck with stuff like high accuracy moves missing.
When something as silly as this costs you the game it really hurts, IMO. User Image
I have Head Smash on my Aggron, but I wouldn't dare use low accuracy moves like it in other cases.
With his no-recoil, high defense, and STAB it makes it worth it to go for a hit.

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
NeoDeathAngel
neh. Meteor Mash misses on Metagross are horrible u_u; and can determine the game quite often when your using an Agiligross to try to sweep =X

Lol, back in third gen I was down to 1 vs 1 against a friend's Metagross. His Quick Claw went off and Meteor Mash missed. I was like lol, lucky me.
last night I had 7 meteor mashes miss in a row x.X

That costed me the entire freaken game u_u;

Devoted Bibliophile

User ImageUser Image
On the mention of Quick Claw..
My love and I played through battle tower once and it took over an hour to get to the final match.
We were about to win for sure, or so we thought. We didn't know the enemy had a quick claw.
We were down to one Pokemon that could kill it for sure.. quick claw activated and killed us. =|

Friendly Cultist

Quick Claw is bullshit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas