Total Votes:[ 46 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 120 121 122 > >> >>> »|

Feral Kitten

13,450 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
theamazingwrabbit

I have no clue how Wooper can learn Ice Punch, but Gastly's a Ghost type and can take the form of anything, as shown in the Indigo League season's episode, "Ghost of Maiden's Peak."

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Apparently Giovanni is Professor Elm because Elm's computer says the same message as Giovanni after you defeat him: "I will dedicate my life to the study of Pokémon!"

Partying Gekko

3,050 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
Tongzhi
Tender Sweets

You should be quoting the original source, you know.
perhaps, but that can be said for anyone else that found their theories else where online. Do i claim this is my own theory? No. Do most people already know about this theory? Yes.

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
_xselo94
Apparently Giovanni is Professor Elm because Elm's computer says the same message as Giovanni after you defeat him: "I will dedicate my life to the study of Pokémon!"

hmm! That's quite interesting! I forgot that Giovanni says that!

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
IF you pull up the Dex information for Charizard and Ryhorn, listen to their cries. They are the EXACT same cry.

I kid you not!!!! I spent four hours replaying both on Soul Silver just to make sure and one of my sisters asked, "Why are you replaying the same Pokemon's cry over and over again?"

Chii_Chan16's Husband

Timid Loiterer

Arceus' Pokedex entry states that it created the world with it's 1,000 arms.
Maybe he lost them in a war with Pokemon #666?
NeoAstrisk
Btw.
Does anyone know here I can find a full sized copy of this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Right here, friend.

Blessed Prophet

The Real Pikachu
NeoAstrisk
Btw.
Does anyone know here I can find a full sized copy of this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Right here, friend.

Thank you good sir.
c:
ArticUNO
ZapDOS
MolTRES.

Sparkly Consumer

8,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hey, what was that one Deoxys conspiracy that was all like 'Its a virus that kills you and turns everything into a Deoxys' No Idea if its considered Creepypasta or not, but still its cool

Shy Conversationalist

N is really a Zoroark in disguise. Look at his hair. Now go look at a Zoroark's mane. See any resemblance? It's the same thing with his eyes. Look at his plan. Zoroarks would do anything for their family and friends. While I'm guessing this mostly means that if you mess with baby Zorua, you're going to find it's mommy and daddy's claws in your chest, it could also mean keeping all of them away from humans as a means to protect them. N's plan is a protective instinct gone wrong.
Of course, this protective instinct may have made him easier to manipulate. Ghetsis probably could have just told N that humans are Zorua-stabbing bastards, and gotten him to go on a big old roaring rampage of revenge. Not to mention it would be pretty easy to get N to hate battles. Just pit him against a spirit-crushingly strong enemy. This may have also been where A-M went. Ghetsis was still working out the difference between a spirit crushingly hard battle and a veritable murder. This could also explain why N looks so much like Ghetsis. He could have based his human disguise after an old picture he found of Ghetsis when he was younger. What this theory does not explain is how is he talking. Maybe Zoroarks are kind of like Meowths and can be taught how to talk?

xe brat prince's Partner

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
[XblackfireX]
N is really a Zoroark in disguise. Look at his hair. Now go look at a Zoroark's mane. See any resemblance? It's the same thing with his eyes. Look at his plan. Zoroarks would do anything for their family and friends. While I'm guessing this mostly means that if you mess with baby Zorua, you're going to find it's mommy and daddy's claws in your chest, it could also mean keeping all of them away from humans as a means to protect them. N's plan is a protective instinct gone wrong.
Of course, this protective instinct may have made him easier to manipulate. Ghetsis probably could have just told N that humans are Zorua-stabbing bastards, and gotten him to go on a big old roaring rampage of revenge. Not to mention it would be pretty easy to get N to hate battles. Just pit him against a spirit-crushingly strong enemy. This may have also been where A-M went. Ghetsis was still working out the difference between a spirit crushingly hard battle and a veritable murder. This could also explain why N looks so much like Ghetsis. He could have based his human disguise after an old picture he found of Ghetsis when he was younger. What this theory does not explain is how is he talking. Maybe Zoroarks are kind of like Meowths and can be taught how to talk?
This theory is very strange. ._.;;
and strangely plausible.

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
[XblackfireX]

oh my ******** god. Mind= trashed.

5,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
[XblackfireX]

I feel like Zoroarks can talk, in the sense of how Lucario can talk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff