Yveltas (bird) 0.43478260869565 43.5% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 120 121 122 > >> >>> »|

Invisible Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Cyrus's goal was to destroy the world so he could make another in his own vision. He said that having no emotions would elp him further with his goal. Mesprit, being of emotions, can leave, it's body, with it's soul and return at will and can also wipe away emotions. Although, in the game Mesprit keeps teleporting from place to place after the encounter at lake Verity. Supposedly, Cyrus may have been touched by Mesprit, with it's body or soul, so that he lost emotion. Later he may have had the idea to take revenge on Mesprit, and the world, so he could create another. So, maybe Cyrus took his supposed encounter with Mesprit as revenge, and an advantage for it?

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Bobsplosion
theamazingwrabbit

"Bow down, you are inferior to me,"

Did you get #1 from the theory I posted forever ago?

"..We need a hero, not a coward !"

oh! No i didnt! I got it from the interwebs!

Friendly Codger

6,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Zat In The Hat
theamazingwrabbit
super bump!

Metagross weighs 1212 pounds.
12 x 12 = 144
144= 1 gross

This blew my mind. eek

What he said xD

Feral Kitten

13,450 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
Darth Dragonite
i read somewhere that giovanni could be ash's father.

I read on the official Pokemon Web site's mailbag that Giovanni is not Ash's father and that they have no plans to even delve into that part of his history because it isn't relevant to his character.
Tongzhi
Darth Dragonite
i read somewhere that giovanni could be ash's father.

I read on the official Pokemon Web site's mailbag that Giovanni is not Ash's father and that they have no plans to even delve into that part of his history because it isn't relevant to his character.
welp there goes that myth

Feral Kitten

13,450 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
Darth Dragonite

Sorry to burst your bubble. :/
theamazingwrabbit
MOAR BAMPPUU!

Spiritomb is #108 on Sinnoh Pokedex, composed of 108 spirits, and weighs 108 kg.
Its base Def and Sp. Def stat are 108.

guys, i canNOT be doing all the work here!

I must say, you have made my day on this forum. Mind is officially BLOWN. You are awesome. heart
Tongzhi
Darth Dragonite

Sorry to burst your bubble. :/

ehh doesnt matter to me just postin in the thread

Invisible Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I love this thread. Particularly because I'm just trying to find some conspiracies.
Actually, Giovanni is Silver's Dad! Show's that in the games if you get a celebi.

Friendly Friend

Quite well known, but interesting nonetheless-
"When a mother Kangaskhan dies, it leaves its Kangaskhan cub on its own. The Kangaskhan cub uses the skull and a bone from its mother to use as protection and becomes a Cubone. Then through malnutrition or adapting to a different lifestyle, the Cubone evolves into a Marowak. Female Marowak's later evolve into Kangaskhans, and the cycle starts all over.
This is self evident, as Cubone appears rather similar to the baby Kangaskhan that rides around in it's mother's pouch. Also, 'Bonemerang' (Cubone's signature move) refers to boomerang just as 'Kangaskhan' refers to Kangaroo. Kangaroo and boomerangs are both natively Australian themes.
Before Pokemon Red/Blue released, the developers decided that Kangaskhan needed to be separated from the previous two stages to become its own standalone Pokemon. The reason for this is that, being a kids game, it wouldn't do to allow small children to learn that a Cubone is actually an orphaned baby Kangaskhan wearing it's dead mother's skull on it's head and slinging it's bones around like clubs and boomerangs. However, the team didn't have time to delete the code at the last minute. Instead of deleting the code, they simply wrote a new non-evolving Marowak and moved the old one to an empty slot... with no number. This catchable Pokemon is M', Missingno's sister.
M' is actually a scrapped prototype of Marowak. This theory can be confirmed if you catch a M' and level it up, it evolves into a Kangaskhan."
User Image

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
The Deuteragonist
Ekans = snake.
Arbok = cobra.
Muk = ?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feral Kitten

13,450 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
I don't know why - maybe it's because I love anthropology, history, and paleontology - but the episode, "The Ancient Puzzle of Pokémopolis," has always been my favorite. I was browsing the Bulbapedia entry for it yesterday, and in the trivia section, I came up with these two interesting tidbits.

Bulbapedia

A stone tablet very similar to the one that Eve deciphers appears exactly four years later in the episode A Ruin with a View. It shows up in the possession of Professor Alden, who learns from it the way to get into the stone chamber of the Oldale Ruins.

Bulbapedia

While examining the various artifacts inside the tent, Brock is seen holding one of an unused Pokémon.

Invisible Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
In Pokémon Platinum, Charon writes a passage in the Rotom room in the Old Chateu. It says that Rotom can take control of motors. Rotom is Motor backwards. Also, Charon's Japanese name is Pluto. Pluto is the smallest 'planet' in the solar system. Charon/Pluto has a small role in Pokémon Platinum. That is, untill the player goes to Stark Mountain.

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Consider Gengar's Pokédex weight and height. In HG/SS at least, it's about the same as the male protagonist. Now consider the fact that it can copy people's shadows. So, this ghostly creature who can shadow your exact movements, take your shape, and is about your size and weight is following you around

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff