Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zviya
Lady l3ug

Heyy you can add me! my friend code is in the trainer card in my sig and can i have a ralts? O;
I added you smile can you trade now?

Shy Teenager

10,700 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lady l3ug
Zviya
Lady l3ug

Heyy you can add me! my friend code is in the trainer card in my sig and can i have a ralts? O;

yeah be on in like 2 mins
Zviya
Lady l3ug
Zviya
Lady l3ug

thank you smile

Shy Teenager

10,700 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lady l3ug
Zviya
Lady l3ug
Zviya
Lady l3ug

thank you smile

No thank you!!

JKDreamer's Prince

Toxic Cottontail

Lady l3ug

Woot! Thank you~ <3
I'll be on for a few hours tonight if you are able to jump on. If not I'll be on tomorrow.

Beloved Friend

oh, i've been looking for someone with an electric safari with Emolga and Luxio! can i add you?
my FS is flying type with Swanna, Doduo, and Fletchinder. my FC is 5129-1507-0727 and IGN
is Sora.
Sora_Hanaki
oh, i've been looking for someone with an electric safari with Emolga and Luxio! can i add you?
my FS is flying type with Swanna, Doduo, and Fletchinder. my FC is 5129-1507-0727 and IGN
is Sora.
yes! Omg I need a Gale wing fletchinder!

Beloved Friend

Lady l3ug
Sora_Hanaki
is Sora.

oh glad i could help! o vo you'll be helping me greatly ♥
Sora_Hanaki
Lady l3ug
Sora_Hanaki
my FS is flying type with Swanna, Doduo, Andy Fletchinder. my FC is 5129-1507-0727 and IGN
is Sora.

for some reason fletchinder wasn't unlocked last night. sad did all of mine unlock for you?

Beloved Friend

Lady l3ug
Sora_Hanaki
Lady l3ug
Sora_Hanaki
my FS is flying type with Swanna, Doduo, Andy Fletchinder. my FC is 5129-1507-0727 and IGN
is Sora.

for some reason fletchinder wasn't unlocked last night. sad did all of mine unlock for you?

oh, i wasn't able to get online last night after battling. i tend to go to bed shortly after 11:30pm. i'll
try to hop on soon so that you can see Fletchinder, i believe that's my third Pokemon. and it will
help you get the HA once i get online xD since i didn't get on, i don't have access to your third one.
Sora_Hanaki
Lady l3ug
Sora_Hanaki
Lady l3ug
Sora_Hanaki
is Sora.

oh, i wasn't able to get online last night after battling. i tend to go to bed shortly after 11:30pm. i'll
try to hop on soon so that you can see Fletchinder, i believe that's my third Pokemon. and it will
help you get the HA once i get online xD since i didn't get on, i don't have access to your third one.
oh my bad. I thought you were online. xD

Beloved Friend

Lady l3ug
Sora_Hanaki
Lady l3ug
Sora_Hanaki
Lady l3ug
Sora_Hanaki
is Sora.

oh my bad. I thought you were online. xD

oh... i just realized, i might have been online last night, but with the wrong game /shot
i was playing my Y copy, which i haven't beaten the Elite Four yet. that makes sense too xD;;
i meant to get on my X copy, but then i went to bed.

Lonely Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Champion 300
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Lady l3ug

Friend Code: 2852 - 9287 - 7852
- Pancham
- Meditite
- Breloom
II Allen II
Lady l3ug