Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi fellow Pokefans! heart
I'm looking for friends so I can find all available Pokemon in the friend safaris!
Please let me know if your friend safari has one of the Pokemon I need.
I will add others though as well!

I am also trading female Ralts User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. with hidden ability (telepathy) and dream ballUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. to whomever wants one!
Most have 4 or 5ivs! all are modest nature. All of them are free, but if you have any other dream ball/HA pokemon that you can trade me for them, that would be awesome! biggrin

My safari: Electric Safari: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My friend code: 3282-3082-1016

I'm looking for:

Normal:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bug:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dark:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Electric:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fairy:

Fighting:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fire:

Flying:

Ghost:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Grass:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ground:

Ice:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Poison:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Psychic:

Rock:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Steel:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Water:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CosmicCrowNaeva's Datemate

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
Lady l3ug

You can add me, if you like. emotion_kirakira My Ice Safari's got Beartic and Piloswine in it. FC and such is in my sig, and my IGN's 'Aki'.
AlyKitt_RyukaI
Lady l3ug

You can add me, if you like. emotion_kirakira My Ice Safari's got Beartic and Piloswine in it. FC and such is in my sig, and my IGN's 'Aki'.

Sounds good! I will add you right now! heart

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
Lady l3ug
AlyKitt_RyukaI
Lady l3ug

Sounds good! I will add you right now! heart

I'm hopping online w/my game now. <3
AlyKitt_RyukaI

Okay, thank you so much! <3

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
Lady l3ug
AlyKitt_RyukaI

Okay, thank you so much! <3

Not a problem! 4laugh

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Ohhh, my safari should help ya clear off three of those grass pokemon off your list. My FC is 0447-7319-6997, IGN Wallop. 3nodding I'd also LOVE to get a hold of one of your HA Ralts.
Wallop098
Ohhh, my safari should help ya clear off three of those grass pokemon off your list. My FC is 0447-7319-6997, IGN Wallop. 3nodding I'd also LOVE to get a hold of one of your HA Ralts.

Love your doctor who avatar!!!
I added you, getting online now to trade! smile Ign: Maple

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Lady l3ug
Wallop098

Aww, thanks! Okay, give me a fe minutes to hop online. Was in the middle of messin' with Shovel Knight.
Wallop098
Lady l3ug
Wallop098

Aww, thanks! Okay, give me a fe minutes to hop online. Was in the middle of messin' with Shovel Knight.

Thank you very much! <3

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Lady l3ug
Wallop098
Lady l3ug
Wallop098

Thank you very much! <3
Ehhh, I could do better than a stantler. I have two togepi, a porygon, riolu, and a buneary in dream balls if you want'em.
Wallop098
Lady l3ug
Wallop098
Lady l3ug
Wallop098

Thank you very much! <3
Ehhh, I could do better than a stantler. I have two togepi, a porygon, riolu, and a buneary in dream balls if you want'em.

Are they all female? surprised I'd love all females if you wouldnt mind. i dont have much more to offer though. Im breeding mawille with 4 eggmoves with a dream ball currently. Doesnt have HA though. sad

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
My Y safari has the Emolga and Manectric you want!
XD our safaris are 2/3 the same! My second slot is Electabuzz too!

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Lady l3ug
Wallop098
Lady l3ug
Wallop098
Lady l3ug
Wallop098

Thank you very much! <3

Are they all female? surprised I'd love all females if you wouldnt mind. i dont have much more to offer though. Im breeding mawille with 4 eggmoves with a dream ball currently. Doesn't have HA though. sad
The buneary is a male, and porygon has no gender because it's digital. The others are female. As for what I would want for'em... Eh, afraid the only thing I'm hunting for are shinys and random egg move stuff. Got a bunch to work with already, but I wouldn't mind having other movesets to experiment with. 3nodding
Tigress_Luna
My Y safari has the Emolga and Manectric you want!
XD our safaris are 2/3 the same! My second slot is Electabuzz too!

Okay, I added you! is there anyway you could come online quick so i can unlock the 3rd slot? smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff