• Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Okay, so how's the box filling goin'? Wait, damn, already said you where one away. xd Freakin' hatching-ness has got me distracted.

Done! Getting online now.
Yay, I get a break from hatchin' stuff. xd Hope ya like what I've got for you.

Apparently we got DC'd. lol
Sorry, my net's acting a bit wacky. Luckily we're finished! surprised You sure you want to send me that Vivillion?

Yeah, it was a Friend Safari Vivillon. XD A friend of mine got on so I could get his third Bug safari Pokemon and I was discovering what it was.
Okay, that was very nice of'em. Thanks for the vivillion pattern. 3nodding Hope ya enjoy the pokemon I sent ya. Pretty sure there were a few gems in that box. 3nodding

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098

Sorry, my net's acting a bit wacky. Luckily we're finished! surprised You sure you want to send me that Vivillion?

Yeah, it was a Friend Safari Vivillon. XD A friend of mine got on so I could get his third Bug safari Pokemon and I was discovering what it was.
Okay, that was very nice of'em. Thanks for the vivillion pattern. 3nodding Hope ya enjoy the pokemon I sent ya. Pretty sure there were a few gems in that box. 3nodding

I appreciate this! Thank you!

And btw, that Vivillon pattern is the one for where I live. So all the Vivillon my game generates have that pattern.

Shameless Hoarder

22,750 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • I Voted! 25
Okay, Bishi's dying to know, what pattern Vivillon are you people talking about? XD

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Bishiglomper
Okay, Bishi's dying to know, what pattern Vivillon are you people talking about? XD

My native Vivillon pattern is High Plains.

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098

And btw, that Vivillon pattern is the one for where I live. So all the Vivillon my game generates have that pattern.
I know how Vivillions work. xd Just haven't seen any others aside from the event patterns and that crummy red metro one from my area. xd Now that I think about it, may go and try to collect them. Certainly be easier than shiny breeding.

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098

I know how Vivillions work. xd Just haven't seen any others aside from the event patterns and that crummy red metro one from my area. xd Now that I think about it, may go and try to collect them. Certainly be easier than shiny breeding.

I'm going to. That way I can say I got them all. Events included.

Sparkly Lunatic

The only fear
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [I believe i have a few of the pokemon you need (I need to check)
I also need to evolve my porygon to porygon2 for my live dex if you want to help with that]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

…Is fear itself

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098

Hmmm, pretty sure I've seen a few Vivillion hunting threads, but nothing with extras. Then again, may have overlooked that lil detail.

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Colourful Sparkles
The only fear
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [I believe i have a few of the pokemon you need (I need to check)
I also need to evolve my porygon to porygon2 for my live dex if you want to help with that]

…Is fear itself

I think the Pory babies are ones I need too. XD So sure!

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098

Hmmm, pretty sure I've seen a few Vivillion hunting threads, but nothing with extras. Then again, may have overlooked that lil detail.

I've discovered that the GTS is pretty good about this kind of thing. Do you realize how many Pokemon from my last Sex quest came from the GTS? All I said was it was for the PokèDex.

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098

I've discovered that the GTS is pretty good about this kind of thing. Do you realize how many Pokemon from my last Sex quest came from the GTS? All I said was it was for the PokèDex.
Sounds like you had better luck posting stuff than hunting. Or some very good luck searching for stuff. Usually find the ol' 'Legendary for meh Rattata' grade offers on there.

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098

Sounds like you had better luck posting stuff than hunting. Or some very good luck searching for stuff. Usually find the ol' 'Legendary for meh Rattata' grade offers on there.

It's me posting stuff on there. I was looking up Rattata on there the other day and they either wanted something with 6IVs, a shiny legendary, or both. Like no.

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098

It's me posting stuff on there. I was looking up Rattata on there the other day and they either wanted something with 6IVs, a shiny legendary, or both. Like no.
Or when they ask for s!@# that is untradeable over the GTS. xd

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098

******** KELDEO

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098

******** KELDEO
Not a fan of pony legends, eh? Rather like'em myself.. well, actually the whole theme for his legend group.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff