Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Hoarder

22,750 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • I Voted! 25
Bishi'll check out what she has on your list I can get rid of. Bishi's FC is 1865 0271 6834 Trainer name is Kyrielle

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
For keeps, seeing as I've already got the national dex finished up. Speaking of the breedy bit.. I, eheheh, got a box of wanted stuff ready for you. Lucked out a bit, as some of'em I had doubles of. Such as the last of the Kalos starters. Want me to list what I have ready for you?

As for what I'm after... Meh, go ahead and send random stuff. I could use some extra foreign pokemon too. Going to give shiny breeding a try, so anything could help. 3nodding

If you can give me about 20 minutes to go get a box of stuff, I'll do that!

That'll be easy as eff just go raid some random Friend Safari XD
Well, I did have to do a tiny bit of Audino raiding to get the starters leveled up. Pretty sure over half the box's stuff has my OT. So might be helping a tiny bit with the Lotto. 3nodding

I'll hand around a bit till your ready. 3nodding Want me to register you beforehand?

If you'd like! I'm raiding my friend's Normal Safari for fodder. So I'll add you in a bit.
Okay, kind of curious what kind of pokemon you're after.. ninja I'm set on my end, so send the trade once your ready. 3nodding

It was Lillipup and Audino. But my 3DS shut itself off (it's been doing that lately and it has a full battery). So back to square one.

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Stripeycow
Kitsune Muggy

Well, i can always come back when you have a smaller list.

Sure! If it's a non issue.

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
For keeps, seeing as I've already got the national dex finished up. Speaking of the breedy bit.. I, eheheh, got a box of wanted stuff ready for you. Lucked out a bit, as some of'em I had doubles of. Such as the last of the Kalos starters. Want me to list what I have ready for you?

As for what I'm after... Meh, go ahead and send random stuff. I could use some extra foreign pokemon too. Going to give shiny breeding a try, so anything could help. 3nodding

If you can give me about 20 minutes to go get a box of stuff, I'll do that!

That'll be easy as eff just go raid some random Friend Safari XD
Well, I did have to do a tiny bit of Audino raiding to get the starters leveled up. Pretty sure over half the box's stuff has my OT. So might be helping a tiny bit with the Lotto. 3nodding

I'll hand around a bit till your ready. 3nodding Want me to register you beforehand?

If you'd like! I'm raiding my friend's Normal Safari for fodder. So I'll add you in a bit.
Okay, kind of curious what kind of pokemon you're after.. ninja I'm set on my end, so send the trade once your ready. 3nodding

It was Lillipup and Audino. But my 3DS shut itself off (it's been doing that lately and it has a full battery). So back to square one.
Owch, hope ya saved before it shut itself off. Never heard of one doin' that before. sweatdrop

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098

Owch, hope ya saved before it shut itself off. Never heard of one doin' that before. sweatdrop

I only had...like...three caught. So it doesn't bother me.

If I encountered a shiny and it did that....I'd be pissed.

I think it has to do with my 3DS being used. I only had it for a year but idk how old this thing is.

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098

I think it has to do with my 3DS being used. I only had it for a year but idk how old this thing is.

Eh, might be trouble with the battery or power button. Have you tried looking for a solution online? Gah, pretty sure that search would end up bein' depressing. idea Has it shut down while plugged up?

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098

Eh, might be trouble with the battery or power button. Have you tried looking for a solution online? Gah, pretty sure that search would end up bein' depressing. idea Has it shut down while plugged up?

Yes it has.

I'm not too worried about it.

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098

Yes it has.

I'm not too worried about it.

Oh, all right then. sweatdrop

Shameless Hoarder

22,750 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • I Voted! 25
Okay Bishi has so far:

Bulbasaur
Rotom
Vigaroth
Squirtle
Buneary
Riolu
Castform
Feebas
Gligar
Haxorus
Cacnea
Cubchoo
Machoke/Machamp
Banette
Volcarona
Breloom

I have a gardevoir, but it's named Adair, is that alright?

I have a togepi and ledyba

And I have these for touch trade

Gigalith
Conkeldurr
Jirachi
Kyurem
Heatran

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Bishiglomper
Okay Bishi has so far:

Bulbasaur
Rotom
Vigaroth
Squirtle
Buneary
Riolu
Castform
Feebas
Gligar
Haxorus
Cacnea
Cubchoo
Machoke/Machamp
Banette
Volcarona
Breloom

Gigalith
Conkeldurr
Jirachi
Kyurem
Heatran

Let me see what I get from the person who has a box full of stuff for me before I say yes. XD

And was Heatran on the list? I have one already but I don't think I put it on there or not. *checks*

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
SO MANY PREMIER BALLS X_X

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kitsune Muggy
Bishiglomper
Okay Bishi has so far:

Bulbasaur
Rotom
Vigaroth
Squirtle
Buneary
Riolu
Castform
Feebas
Gligar
Haxorus
Cacnea
Cubchoo
Machoke/Machamp
Banette
Volcarona
Breloom

Gigalith
Conkeldurr
Jirachi
Kyurem
Heatran

Let me see what I get from the person who has a box full of stuff for me before I say yes. XD

And was Heatran on the list? I have one already but I don't think I put it on there or not. *checks*
Only thing on B's list i'm givin' ya is a Boldore... Well, Gigialith. xd Rest aren't in the box.

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Bishiglomper
Okay Bishi has so far:

Bulbasaur
Rotom
Vigaroth
Squirtle
Buneary
Riolu
Castform
Feebas
Gligar
Haxorus
Cacnea
Cubchoo
Machoke/Machamp
Banette
Volcarona
Breloom

Gigalith
Conkeldurr
Jirachi
Kyurem
Heatran

Only thing on B's list i'm givin' ya is a Boldore... Well, Gigialith. xd Rest aren't in the box.

*still has to get your 30 out of the way* XD

Conservative Conventioneer

10,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

I'll just touch trade you legends and stuff while looking at your lists~
Random person I don't know, I'll help you with your dex xP

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kitsune Muggy
Wallop098
Kitsune Muggy
Bishiglomper
Okay Bishi has so far:

Bulbasaur
Rotom
Vigaroth
Squirtle
Buneary
Riolu
Castform
Feebas
Gligar
Haxorus
Cacnea
Cubchoo
Machoke/Machamp
Banette
Volcarona
Breloom

Gigalith
Conkeldurr
Jirachi
Kyurem
Heatran

*still has to get your 30 out of the way* XD
Sorry.. xd Tend to get over zealous when I help out people. Just be glad they're not touch trades. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff