Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I've always liked him, but he seems so useless. People talk about switching him in and out... So couldn't you just beat him with protect?

Biggest Anubutt

I think some change his ability various ways, prolly in anything other than singles. Other than that, thing moves that require resting like giga impact wouldn't have a downside in terms of giving up a move since a regular one would have to anyway.

But I've never used one myself.

Fashionable Millionaire

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Try a Double Battle with a Power Up Punch Slaking and something that has Simple Beam. It is murder. XD

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Aikavols
Try a Double Battle with a Power Up Punch Slaking and something that has Simple Beam. It is murder. XD

Could I use this in the Maison?

Fashionable Millionaire

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Capa Branned-Alms
Aikavols

Should be able to, yeah. Obviously only Double or Triple battles, but I don't think there's anything against the rules there. ^^

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Aikavols
Capa Branned-Alms
Aikavols

Should be able to, yeah. Obviously only Double or Triple battles, but I don't think there's anything against the rules there. ^^

I was reading about trick room being a ploy the AI uses. I don't know enough to know how to properly pair Slaking for that. I was thinking Klinklang

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff