• Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
katashi65
Blind Red Dragon
katashi65
Blind Red Dragon
No sooner does katashi show up
he disappears again

That's exactly how I felt this week. As soon as I thought I was free, I'm hit by more work like a student getting more homework at the end of the year as soon as he thought he'd done everything he needed to do. Oh, wait a minute......

se la vie
and sera sera
ya know

life happens and if ya cant show up its all good
I think this thread has enough gratefuls and fans to at least bagel it once a day or so ya know

I know man like it a week camp starts and unless I get cabins full of my returning campers I gotta learn everyones needs and requirements yet again
sigh*
its a lotta work but its worth it

As the creator of the thread, I get a notice every time somebody posts on this thread. Trust me, most of the posts for the past month have been you or me, and the occasional question (most of them taking place last weekend). I really need to remember to keep this thread up at the beginning and end of each day. But you know what? I'm just happy if people read the guide without posting a thanks, or start to use this place for chatting.

yeah but I have a couple threads where after awhile the regular posters dont give me a notice I dunno if that was a glitch
I just personally bagel it once when I get on and once when I get off just so someone will see it
yeah but personally I wish they would bagel if they found it useful ya knwo

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
katashi65
Blind Red Dragon
katashi65
Blind Red Dragon
katashi65
Blind Red Dragon

yeah but still its your thread
argh I wish there was a way to swap post ya know that way we could make one of yours the first one on the one hundredth page

If I could do that, I'd rather claim the second post without deleting it so I could expand the guide. Thanks for the concern, but I'm glad that if somebody else had to have page 100, it was YOU. I can settle for 200 (and I hope I get there).

meh I aint nothing special just a nerd playing a game with battleiing monsters

but yeah itll hit 200 before ya knwo oit

I'm the same; that makes you at least equal to me if not better.

200 before I know it? Well let's see...... I started this thread on January 26th, and now it's June 5. That means it took almost 4 months to get here, and at the same rate, the summer will be over by the time it reaches 200.

argh but I talk too much like seriously

meh*
if I get involved most thigns become popular
who do ya think brought pokemon to his school

hell I cant go anywhere with out someone following me
if nothing else our conversations will at least add a page or two every couple of days in the good times ya know

O__o

I am in the presence of a master. People usually come to me to comment on my coat, ask me for a pencil, or ask me to do their work for them. At least, those are requests from acquaintances. My friends drag me around to have fun.

That's totally true; the overall pace of posts is not amazing, but our conversations alone generate 1.7 pages every day simply by the number of posts. Actually, since you tip some of my posts, I even need to see the expanded Notice list every day to find where to start answering.

I dunno its weird I either have a group of stalkers or I just know what the people like and when theyll like it
comment on your coat?
I sometimes get questions about why I always wear sunglasses
copyright infringement
or legal issues
or my favorite, well mexicans are so fertile they can impregant a girl just by making eye contact so its protection

I dunno my friends call me for most random things but its all good ya know
Haha sorry bout that but when I really like something I tip
yeah I notice that like everytime I start quoting and responding if nothing else I end up on the next page
but at least it keeps this thread a front pager ya knwo
katashi65
iEdward Erurikku
katashi65
iEdward Erurikku
katashi65

Thank you very much for spreading it around!

no problem your welcome

So, I take it you like Fullmetal Alchemist?

Yeah i do, I watched all of the first and second season

[sigh] I've not seen much of it, but I hear the same artist is making a new manga recently.

So they might have a new season? I do hope so that would be cool and i was wondering about some things from the way the second one ended

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

we are Venom
((sorry bout the page stretch))

Shadowy Informer

ertae
katashi65
ertae
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS THREAD.
I FINALLY UNDERSTAND EVs AND IVs.
WOOHOO.
heart heart
time to kick some a**

Thanks very much for the support! Does my soul good to know that people take time to read my guide.

Any plans on what you're going to do? My best advice is not to get discouraged and keep breeding for acceptable IVs (perfect is not realistic for everybody, including myself).

Well I really just wanted to start battling people with actual good pokemon. But, as I have been trying to inquire, I don't understand what keeps people from using action replay. In this forum, people seem to train and train when you can just use codes to get you there more quickly... Not that I condone the behaviour, but why don't people just use codes for stats?

And IV breeding is something I will be working on, once I finalize a good team. I thought I had a good team then I went on smogon and then... well... I realized it was time to make a new team.
x D

I'm against coding for stats, but BP and money is okay since it's not glitching up the Pokemon themselves. It's a moral thing to show your hard work for your Pokemon.

Shadowy Informer

Blind Red Dragon
katashi65
Blind Red Dragon
katashi65
Blind Red Dragon
"You are not going to believe what happened

I caught a shiny kyroge

now before you say anything lemme tell you this
in less than five hours
this is the second shiny one I have seen

the first one was accidentally KOed by my gardevoir, with an unfortunately timed critical thunderbolt

now I wanted to catch it with ultra balls but I said screw it and just used my master ball,

forgot to mention I restarted my sapphire cause there is nothign left on there and figured an extra latias would be good shiny trade fodder for the summer

but god so excited, I think I officially have every kinda shiny,
and plus now I can say I KOed a wild legendary shiny, and caught one
just going nuts!?!?!!??!"

I dunno if ya noticed just wanted to see your reaction form this

Did I forget to respond?! Oh crap. Well, my reaction was, "This can't be real." Then, I remembered who I was reading from and thought, "Oh geez, this IS real!" I was eating fruit at the time, but I luckily did not drop any on myself. Pink Kyogre is not my favorite, but to encounter two of the same Shiny Pokemon without the Masuda method? The gods (or simply God if you are monotheistic) smile(s) upon you, my friend.

Still no shiny Beldum.

haha I swear I was going to come on that night and whine to ya that it KOed the shiny kyogre
but nope a few hours and simpson episodes later BAM
another shiny kyogre
I think the no time change helps with this, at least I wanna beleive it does,
the internal batteries are dead and time doesnt move anymore in the games

I jsut cant get over it
I almost didnt wanna transfer it to black
cause I love my amethyst following me but argh
I wanted it to get to know all its shiny siblings in my black game
argh
now this is like three shinies I will not trade

man I know masuda method works but argh it just doesnt feel like it ya know
trust keep at it
watch like in a week or so youll come on here and be like
"Yeahhh boy"
but if ya got a rabbits foot lying around cant hurt to rub it once or twice ya know

Which game did you catch it in? One of the second gen remakes? And Amethyst is a good name for a pink Kygore; I've got a pink Crobat named Crobat.

One day, I'm gonna get a shiny Beldum. One day......

I caught it on my sapphire
I figured if the internal battery is dead, and there is nothign useful left in
restart and get a couple good trading fodder pokemon
I thought so, when I caught it I named it pearl cause I couldnt think of anything else
but yeah

one day, sooner than later
lets see who gets a shiny first your beldum or my dragon breeding

hey ya hear about that japanese shiny give away?

I'm only hatching a few eggs a day to keep myself from giving up, and I actually got enough sleep at night! Amazing......

The Golurk and Hydreigon? I want the Golurk even though it's not as good a battler. I guess I like the colors (remind you of any Pokemon?).

Shadowy Informer

Blind Red Dragon
katashi65
Blind Red Dragon
katashi65
Blind Red Dragon

I have never done any real research into malcom X huh?
man I love how people thought some stuff was kewl back then
but its all good in a few years our childrend will make fun of us for what were wearing

I know it really brought out the animal in some people and really let tehm see what happens when ya train people and put them in the worst case scenario
argh that whole incident was just bad for everyone

haha I suppose, the problem is I know about half the cartoons they watch and I start hating on em
kinda wanna teach em to defend what they like now, so theyll stick by stuff later
my cousin likes adventure time, and I just hate on it till she starts telling me why its funny or something

Malcolm X had a really crazy life. Everything you can do in the slums, he did it. Then he looked back and did not regret much, but was determined not to repeat those mistakes.

*Shudders
That was the first televised war in America. It was also the war most people protested against in America.

Why is Adventure Time funny? Kinda creeps me out, but I like the music on the commercials.

I know its kinda nuts the s**t malcom X went throught
but still amazing he was able to lead a black power movement ya know
it goes to show even from the bottom of the barrel people can emerge and accomplish events taht history will talk about for years

yeppers
seeing the whole war take place made it worst
cause for a lotta people
they will always be able to see themselves there and watch and remember so those mental scars will never heal
people protested cause they didnt understand why we were there
I mean people knew it was to fight communism
but we were also fighting to help make a market for the developing japanese markets

adventure time is well kinda like a kiddy hangover
sorta
you take the most basic childish jokes, and stuff them into your time period
and occasionally throw in somethign catchy and characters you can whore out and you got a hit
literally bottom of barrel kid show
argh they keep this but dump symbionic titan
I loved that show, so great, excellent characters, unusual hard core, but good for action fridays, literally like second episode ya see the big bad guy snap a dudes neck, off screen but shadow reveals it all
and argh so many questions left in that show
the flashback/ history episodes were so good
each character was lovable for one reason or another

mind you all of them are from the same alien world
Octus: the robot and brains of the show, soo goofy whenever he tries to imitate humans, love he has two human alter ego, the kids brother and their dad, depends on what is needed, and great episode where he uses a kids show to try to get the other two to work together, elephant logic its called

Lance: the soldier and muscle, elite soldier, and bad a**, in the high school scenario so distance and aloof everybody loves him, very high school typical, hes kewl cause he doesnt care kinda thing, hard core and part of his inner struggle is losing his father at a young age and a promise to the king to protect the princess

Ilana: ((ILANA starts with an I reads weird)): the princess and heart, so kind and tender and wants to make everyone happy but cause a princess always wants to do it in a way for the common people, still naive fo the true struggles of war, but still not just a princess peach princess, she can fight and will not just be killed without a struggle, best part of her in school is shes super friendly but everyone thinks shes a dork, cause she kinda is

and argh it jsut such a great show
kids dont wanna watch smart show they want super mock violence and just literally nonsense

I read that Malcom X disapproved of Martin Luther King until near the end of his life. He somehow knew that the time was right to reconcile their differences before giving his last speech and paid a visit to King...... who, at the time was behind bars.

I'm disappointed at Cartoon Network for adding so many "real-life" shows to a channel for cartoons. I'm also ticked that Time Squad got cut so quickly. I mean, I learned so much from it. Who knew that Abraham Lincoln loved giving wedgies and that Buffalo Bill believed in the Alien conspiracy that people associate with some crazies in New York and Arizona?

I know that malcom X began to understand MLKJ
but on top of everything
heck I think by the end of their lives both of this black right leaders were ready to "trade" tactics
there was some talk of MLKJ begin to militarize his people ya know and getting ready to fihgt back

I forgive destroy build destroy, cause it raises the question of how did andrew WK get a show on a kids network
hes a motivational speaker who thinks everyone should party all the time and make everything a party
hell hes got a CD where hes got a huge nose bleed on the cover
plus I love his "Party, Party, Party" song

man time squad argh I never cared for that show I was always down for some Kids Next Door
or hell ya know what I miss
Samurai Jack
it was kewler than it shouldve been

Isn't that the kind of thing that touches the heart? Two men fighting for the same cause ready to reconcile their differences at the end.

Oh, that's him? I recognize the song......

KND was definitely good, and Operation GRADUATES is one of my favorite games on cartoonnetwork.com (not that I play there often). And Samurai Jack was fun for me until I started to lose track of the story. It still got a boatload of awards and praise.

Shadowy Informer

Blind Red Dragon
katashi65
Blind Red Dragon
katashi65
Blind Red Dragon

argh thats a great idea
I mean lets be honest the only guaranteed way for a pokemon to survive thsoe thigns is with a focus sash or sturdy
and the rocky helmet will at least let it do somethign back and get rid of em if they counter attack
I must try this
again its like best of both worlds for a garchomp

Of course, I could have given it a different item if it had the DW ability. Made me realize how pointless Sand Veil can be in-game since you're only worried about sweeping with little to no setup 95% of the time.

thats my problem
my biggest strategy is generally attempt to sweep
and occasionally swap out when it can help, like if ya see a pikachu and I got a gyrados sorta
I mean I wouldve loved to give it a life orb or even a focus sash but I dunno, sand veil doesnt work when I need it to ya know
so argh rough skin wouldve been great for my Gaia
but se la vie
I wont swap her out when and if they release em

I'm going to keep using my Lv. 100 Garchomp for Elite Four battling and such, but I'll need to breed and train a competitive one. Same goes for Alakazam and Metagross (though I think I might just pick one of the Beldum I already have......).

As you say, c'est la vie.

oh hell yeah a level one hundred garchomp will destroy anything in game
but argh the competitive one will still be dominate even at a lower level
man I gotta retrain my metagross and emboar but not sure how

is that how ya spell it

meh* its not like I took french or anything
close enough ya knwo

My Alakazam is much more destructive (competitive and level 100) but my Garchomp can take hits almost as well as my Umbreon. I've still not tried Dream World, but that's the place to get Berries.

That's just so you know. I took it for 4-5 years and you do not learn that until maybe the 3rd year.

Shadowy Informer

Blind Red Dragon
katashi65
Blind Red Dragon
katashi65
Blind Red Dragon

palmer is never been that hard once I figured out what to do
salamence, sceptile, and swampert and I can win with little effort and guessing
salamence takes care of dragonite and its outrage is stron enough where milotic will feel it
rhyperior just fails against either of the e others
usually swampert, cause I just like using it to either take out dragonite or just stall and damage milotic
and sceptile comes in for the win
heck technically my sceptile can supereffective all three of em
leaf blade, dragon pulse and rock slide

its just the fact that I gotta raise em to get a gauge instead of just battle subway and check and go

yeppers,
confagrigus can reduce its power, but it has to survive the intial sheer force attack ya know
so it will aid the team as long as the darmanitan doesnt swap out but argh thats kinda a big if ya know

I love Palmer's music. Did you ever get to the second battle with the guy? I get so discouraged when my streak is broken, I usually end up picking up a different generation Pokemon game and playing that for a while......

I have never gotten to the next fight for any of those dudes
my teams are sweepers and since I dont trust my luck with like a curse umbreon
I just cant sit there bulking and setting traps, but argh, and plus now I dont wanna go back and try to make new teams for em ya know
I just keep trying and see how far Ill get this time

I wonder if anybody got 6+ Critical hits in a row...... that could be helpful in most battles. I'm the same as you in terms of battling for most of the time. Heck, I usually challenge the Battle Frontiers with un-bred, semi-EV trained Pokemon that made up my team beating the story. I only EV trained for Wi-Fi over Pokemon Battle Revolution.

Im sure its happened before but Im sure even the person didnt believe it
or it was a computer that got it
I dunno I wouldnt even know what ot do beat the battle frontiers, cause I swear at least once per challenge they make ya fight a team thats the perfect counter to yours
I mean when I do th ebattle subway
how many people really run around with an all ice team,
mind you this is with my power dragons and metagross ((gotta have somethign to fight ice))
but still ninety percent of the time I win with little problem
ice is not might
hell I have done sword dance and my garchomp has survive if only just barely and sweep those ice teams

Yeah, I'd not believe it either. My Beedrill got 3 crits on a full 5 hit Fury Attack once. No Focus Energy. When I do use Focus Energy, I get 3 hits with no crits.

Perfect counter? I know what you mean. They lead with a Dark that knows Sucker Punch (the surefire way to annoy Alakazam) and have something that can use STAB Ice Beam/ Blizzard in reserve. That's how to beat MY team.

But you know what? That's why Garchomp was banned with Ubers; it's weakness to Ice attacks is not as crippling as it is for the other pseudo-legendary Dragon Pokemon. Not to mention it's a total beast.

Shadowy Informer

Blind Red Dragon
katashi65
Blind Red Dragon
katashi65
Blind Red Dragon

for this one its gotta be six
there are more sides ya know
I dunno
probably says like "never, always, sometimes" on the other side
arghness

O__o

I did not think of that. The image itself displays only 3 words on it, but being a six-sided figure, the image also implies that there are 3 additional yet hidden words.

Meh. How many licks to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never know......

haha or it could be worst like a magic eight ball
"Try again later" on on side

uhhh not true
my friend did it once and I know they got this counting unit ya can eat the tootsie pop with
haha still its all good
ya know

Or maybe putting a list of 50 names into a hat for your "Let's Play ************ " thread and drawing "Butts" for your Pidgey. Butts used Gust!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!

Or catch a Koffing and name it Butts.

Butts used Poison Gas!

Butts used Explosion!

Shadowy Informer

Blind Red Dragon
katashi65
Blind Red Dragon
katashi65
Blind Red Dragon
Need Breakfast but dunno what to eat

We all need one of these.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

thats just too much bagel ya know

Let's take a trip down memory lane and the freeze the frame......

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

god I used to love those movies
then they made too many and a show
and the hate began to flow

Nice rhyme...... but I never knew they made a show for it.

Shadowy Informer

Blind Red Dragon
katashi65
Blind Red Dragon
katashi65
Blind Red Dragon
No sooner does katashi show up
he disappears again

That's exactly how I felt this week. As soon as I thought I was free, I'm hit by more work like a student getting more homework at the end of the year as soon as he thought he'd done everything he needed to do. Oh, wait a minute......

se la vie
and sera sera
ya know

life happens and if ya cant show up its all good
I think this thread has enough gratefuls and fans to at least bagel it once a day or so ya know

I know man like it a week camp starts and unless I get cabins full of my returning campers I gotta learn everyones needs and requirements yet again
sigh*
its a lotta work but its worth it

As the creator of the thread, I get a notice every time somebody posts on this thread. Trust me, most of the posts for the past month have been you or me, and the occasional question (most of them taking place last weekend). I really need to remember to keep this thread up at the beginning and end of each day. But you know what? I'm just happy if people read the guide without posting a thanks, or start to use this place for chatting.

yeah but I have a couple threads where after awhile the regular posters dont give me a notice I dunno if that was a glitch
I just personally bagel it once when I get on and once when I get off just so someone will see it
yeah but personally I wish they would bagel if they found it useful ya knwo

I've not made many threads on this account, so I guess I'm a noob at how to treat topics. This one is doing fairly well, though. It's already recognized as a "popular" thread.

Shadowy Informer

Blind Red Dragon
katashi65
Blind Red Dragon
katashi65
Blind Red Dragon

meh I aint nothing special just a nerd playing a game with battleiing monsters

but yeah itll hit 200 before ya knwo oit

I'm the same; that makes you at least equal to me if not better.

200 before I know it? Well let's see...... I started this thread on January 26th, and now it's June 5. That means it took almost 4 months to get here, and at the same rate, the summer will be over by the time it reaches 200.

argh but I talk too much like seriously

meh*
if I get involved most thigns become popular
who do ya think brought pokemon to his school

hell I cant go anywhere with out someone following me
if nothing else our conversations will at least add a page or two every couple of days in the good times ya know

O__o

I am in the presence of a master. People usually come to me to comment on my coat, ask me for a pencil, or ask me to do their work for them. At least, those are requests from acquaintances. My friends drag me around to have fun.

That's totally true; the overall pace of posts is not amazing, but our conversations alone generate 1.7 pages every day simply by the number of posts. Actually, since you tip some of my posts, I even need to see the expanded Notice list every day to find where to start answering.

I dunno its weird I either have a group of stalkers or I just know what the people like and when theyll like it
comment on your coat?
I sometimes get questions about why I always wear sunglasses
copyright infringement
or legal issues
or my favorite, well mexicans are so fertile they can impregant a girl just by making eye contact so its protection

I dunno my friends call me for most random things but its all good ya know
Haha sorry bout that but when I really like something I tip
yeah I notice that like everytime I start quoting and responding if nothing else I end up on the next page
but at least it keeps this thread a front pager ya knwo

Sunglasses, eh? Clothes were made to be worn...... and we are helping them fulfill their role in this world.

Is that true?!

Never think that I do not appreciate it. I'd tap tip that.

Shadowy Informer

iEdward Erurikku
katashi65
iEdward Erurikku
katashi65
iEdward Erurikku
katashi65

Thank you very much for spreading it around!

no problem your welcome

So, I take it you like Fullmetal Alchemist?

Yeah i do, I watched all of the first and second season

[sigh] I've not seen much of it, but I hear the same artist is making a new manga recently.

So they might have a new season? I do hope so that would be cool and i was wondering about some things from the way the second one ended

Nah, it's a totally different manga. Silver Spoon, I think it's called.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff