Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should this thread be stickied?

Yes, I think this is helpful! 1 100.0% [ 1115 ]
Total Votes:[ 1115 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 301 302 303

Shadowy Informer

Blind Red Dragon
katashi65

I have Sceptile, Alakazam, Metagross, Beedrill, Swellow, Ninetales, and Sharpedo. I rotate among them. Delta Episode was fantastic for me~

I'm just spamming Battle Resort for Power Items atm. Once I get them, I'll start playing Ruby and after that I'll go into breeding and Pokedex hunting.

Hey man long time no talk,

that is a scary team, but man I love the threat of a multiple mega team, aka you dont know which one will go mega

I loved the Delta episode, little sad Deoxys is now technically not an event only pokemon but c'est la vie, at least it was a fun interesting after beating the elite four quest

oh my god I literally went breeding, leveling, stone hunting crazy and have completed the national pokedex, got the shiny charm, not sure if works but a day of breeding and I finally have my shiny Sceptile

accidently breed a shiny Nidoran female, while trying to complete the dex too, but sad its modest without hustle so itll never be a sheer force nidoqueen but at least its shiny

took a break to beat Majora's mask but going to try to get all the megas shiny, and a shiny Aegislash, can't decide on names, like Zero if boy or Asuna or Zelda if a girl, dunno why but like Z names for a floating ghost sword

how ya been man?

Hello there~

I beat Omega Ruby and then started playing the Half Life series. I beat Portal and Portal 2, but I never really considered Half Life since I don't like FPS games. Boy, was that a mistake. Even though I don't like FPS, Half Life 2 was really enjoyable; I loved the way they told the story. I had to put the game down and alt-tab to kitten pictures every so often to calm down from jump scares, but it was all good. And then school started, so that's where I stand now.

Tried out Mega Beedrill competitively, and it works wonders against my friends and randoms as a late game sweeper. Just gotta make sure priority users are down for the count. I think I can safely say Mega Beedrill is my favorite new Mega at this point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff