with Suction Cups, got nothin'.
I've been breeding tonsss of Mawile
using the Masuda Method.
No shinies.
I've only gotten one shiny on X in
nearly 200 hours of play, and it was
completely on accident.
Walked into a Friend Safari and
found a shiny Floette right off the bat.
Now if only I could get my shiny Mawile.
x.x

Don't take it too hard. My first time shiny fish chaining I got a streak of 155 and got nothing. Tried again today and found 4 shinys so far so it's all random.

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Mark Twain 100
After failing at Chaining in Santalune forest all day yesterday (trying to get Shiny Pikachu or at least a single Light Ball), I decided to try Consecutive Fishing in Cyllage City, hoping for a Shiny Dragalgae.

First cast: Shiny Seadra. After that, i got up 48 successful casts in a row, but no Shiny.

I have the weirdest luck...

Zeren the Morph's Comrade

Salty Phantom

aw... i'd take a relicanth....

Salty Phantom

Arcoon Effox
After failing at Chaining in Santalune forest all day yesterday (trying to get Shiny Pikachu or at least a single Light Ball), I decided to try Consecutive Fishing in Cyllage City, hoping for a Shiny Dragalgae.

First cast: Shiny Seadra. After that, i got up 48 successful casts in a row, but no Shiny.

I had a first encounter shiny too
but mine was an oddish

so weird...

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
No shiny chains so far...

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
SongPhoenix
Wow. I made a thread about my 2 goldeens and someone downvoted it... Like, why? <.<''
Bitter jealousy, most likely.
I'd keep the one you like better and GTS the other for... pretty much whatever you want.

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
shruikan
Arcoon Effox

but mine was an oddish

so weird...

You mean, whilst Chaining?

Salty Phantom

Arcoon Effox
shruikan
Arcoon Effox

but mine was an oddish

so weird...

no no no xD

that....would be pretty awesome and very weird xD

I meant just in general, it was my first encounter for the day and it happened to be a shiny

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
shruikan
Arcoon Effox
shruikan
Arcoon Effox

but mine was an oddish

so weird...

no no no xD

that....would be pretty awesome and very weird xD

I meant just in general, it was my first encounter for the day and it happened to be a shiny

It is awesome/weird when it happens, which it has for me twice back in Platinum, with a Budew and a Beldum. I've also had a Chain I was working on (Absols) broken by a Shiny Swellow, which was perhaps even more bizarre.

Salty Phantom

Arcoon Effox

It is awesome/weird when it happens, which it has for me twice back in Platinum, with a Budew and a Beldum. I've also had a Chain I was working on (Absols) broken by a Shiny Swellow, which was perhaps even more bizarre.

i can imagine that moment, you want to be mad because its not absol but you really cant be because its a shiny xD
so many conflicting emotions

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
shruikan
Arcoon Effox

i can imagine that moment, you want to be mad because its not absol but you really cant be because its a shiny xD
so many conflicting emotions
Actually the biggest emotion was just confusion. ("Huh? Wait, what...?" wink

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
shruikan
Arcoon Effox

but mine was an oddish

so weird...

I've been breeding for a shiny Oddish for 4 days now with no luck... ;~; You're lucky! lol

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
Arcoon Effox
SongPhoenix
Wow. I made a thread about my 2 goldeens and someone downvoted it... Like, why? <.<''
Bitter jealousy, most likely.
I'd keep the one you like better and GTS the other for... pretty much whatever you want.

I think it's because a lot of people on the forum seem to belittle poor fishing shinies :c Which is sad because I love mine...

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
seoulie
Shinies a shiny. I'll keep an eye out for you. I'm on the hunt for a shiny clauncher. It doesn't matter how it is obtained.. hehe..... I suck at chaining anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff