more shiny relicanths
shiny qwilfish
darn it i want a horsea
purple kingdra is like
.... smexy
I just put em into WT
no one in this thread
would take em >n>

The fact that you're finding any shinies at all should be something you're happy about. SRSLY, put them on GTS and ask for... I dunno, just about anything and you'll prolly get it PDQ.

yeah c: but i thought about the happy
faces of children / adult when they get
a shiny~

salty mystica's Senpai

Spirit

inugami_the_spirit_king
i'd take one off your hands but my 3ds is dead sadly

srry 8(
i put them on wondertrade

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
I'm sorry :c I've been chaining all day with only a Clauncher for my boyfriend and 2 Goldeen shinies... Idk if I even WANT to put them up because I know people in the thread seem to devalue them, which to me is silly... My boyfriend last night caught me a shiny Poliwag and Skrelp and I am very happy with that! D: I've been trying to breed a shiny Oddish for days or try the pokeradar techniques AND trying for a shiny Pumpkaboo in the friend safari with no luck... A shiny is a shiny, no matter how it's obtained in my opinion.

But damn do I want that shinny Pumpkaboo... emo I guess I'll try making a thread myself for the 2 shiny Goldeen. Good luck getting your Horsea!

salty mystica's Senpai

Spirit

Candy Covered Kisses
seoulie

one word.
amen.

User Image
User Image
Ha ha, it's nice to find someone who agrees with my views.
Like even though poliwag is a fishing shiny, as politoad it's pink and blue!
*-* cotton candy froggie!
I hope to actually get some more unique shinies that other people don't
like as much eventually, like the green teddiursa, I'd name him/her 'Lime' or 'Emerald'.
Or the blue Miltank is adorable too! Reminds me of a big blueberry!

Please 'Quote' me or I may not reply! xoxo

omg omg omg
thats right
you get poliwhirl
in the water
bout' to go fishing
see yall in 30 minutes

Riltatopants's Waifu

Supportive Friend

seoulie

omg omg omg
thats right
you get poliwhirl
in the water
bout' to go fishing
see yall in 30 minutes

User Image
User Image
Ha ha ha! Well I'm glad to have encouraged you!
Good luck! I'm still working on evolving mine... <3
Gunna be so cute.

Please 'Quote' me or I may not reply! xoxo

salty mystica's Senpai

Spirit

SongPhoenix
I'm sorry :c I've been chaining all day with only a Clauncher for my boyfriend and 2 Goldeen shinies... Idk if I even WANT to put them up because I know people in the thread seem to devalue them, which to me is silly... My boyfriend last night caught me a shiny Poliwag and Skrelp and I am very happy with that! D: I've been trying to breed a shiny Oddish for days or try the pokeradar techniques AND trying for a shiny Pumpkaboo in the friend safari with no luck... A shiny is a shiny, no matter how it's obtained in my opinion.

But damn do I want that shinny Pumpkaboo... emo I guess I'll try making a thread myself for the 2 shiny Goldeen. Good luck getting your Horsea!

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg
goldeen shinies?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
which ones?
you want a xerneas o Q o;;

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
seoulie
SongPhoenix

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg
golden shinies?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
which ones?

.__. I have two female Goldeen, the pokemon, which yes, are gold, lmao.

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
seoulie
SongPhoenix

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg
which ones?

Both have the swift swim ability and one is naughty natured (and like to run... what? XD) and the other is quirky c:

salty mystica's Senpai

Spirit

SongPhoenix
seoulie
SongPhoenix

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg
golden shinies?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
which ones?

.__. I have two female Goldeen, the pokemon, which yes, are gold, lmao.

golden shinies~
are the qtest

salty mystica's Senpai

Spirit

SongPhoenix
seoulie
SongPhoenix

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg
which ones?

Both have the swift swim ability and one is naughty natured (and like to run... what? XD) and the other is quirky c:

pkmn logic
goldeen : likes to run
lol~

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
seoulie
SongPhoenix
seoulie
SongPhoenix

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg
which ones?

pkmn logic
lol~

Ikr? rofl Makes complete legit sense xP Have you caught any other shiny pokemon aside from fishing? c: I know a lot of people have had luck recently, but I am not one of them xD

salty mystica's Senpai

Spirit

SongPhoenix
seoulie
SongPhoenix
seoulie
SongPhoenix

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg
which ones?

pkmn logic
lol~

Ikr? rofl Makes complete legit sense xP Have you caught any other shiny pokemon aside from fishing? c: I know a lot of people have had luck recently, but I am not one of them xD

no ._.
but somehow my boyfriend has luck
i find corsola, he finds shiny gurdurr
i find relicanth, this b***h gets traded
a shiny sableye >n> ew.
I likes pokemanz

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
seoulie
SongPhoenix
seoulie
SongPhoenix
seoulie
SongPhoenix

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg
which ones?

pkmn logic
lol~

no ._.
but somehow my boyfriend has luck
i find corsola, he finds shiny gurdurr
i find relicanth, this b***h gets traded
a shiny sableye >n> ew.

He's lucky! o: wow! Though I think Corsola is adorable~ lol.

Sparkly Spirit

18,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
Can someone answer something for me real quick?

If you're chain fishing and you "run", don't you break the chain? I thought so, but I seem to have read otherwise. What is the deal?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff