9,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
kio-sun
Guardian de Lune
kio-sun
Guardian de Lune
You would think so but the nature thing comes along a lot better then getting a freaking girl

are you using an everstone?
that would explain that part if it wasn't just sheer luck.
Lol nope, it was just luck, I tried the everstone after I got the right nature, and still nothing

just keep trying... holding the everstone will increase the odd that when you do get a girl.. that she'll have the right nature.

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Yozoro-Kitsune
kio-sun

Pfffffft. xD
My boyfriend said the same thing to me.
He tells me all the time, and by now I'm starting to believe him

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Guardian de Lune
kio-sun
Guardian de Lune
kio-sun
Guardian de Lune
You would think so but the nature thing comes along a lot better then getting a freaking girl

Lol nope, it was just luck, I tried the everstone after I got the right nature, and still nothing

just keep trying... holding the everstone will increase the odd that when you do get a girl.. that she'll have the right nature.
Your right, never giving up.

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
The worst part of it all? I borrowed my friends AR, hoping to see it will work. THE ACTION REPLAY IS A LIE.

Justice Prophet

17,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Junior 100
kio-sun
Guardian de Lune
kio-sun
Guardian de Lune
kio-sun
Guardian de Lune

and its why you are my new best friend

Devoted Lover

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
kio-sun
Guardian de Lune
kio-sun
Guardian de Lune
kio-sun
Guardian de Lune

persistence.. is a key to breeding... *and some luck never hurt either*.. but otherwise.. PERSISTENCE!

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
iamjustice
blaugh You are one awesome dude whee I will get it, I swear I will

Devoted Lover

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
kio-sun
The worst part of it all? I borrowed my friends AR, hoping to see it will work. THE ACTION REPLAY IS A LIE.

what do you mean.. the AR allows you to create pokemon... exactly how you want it... *it's cheating* but for some i guess it works.

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Guardian de Lune
Exactly, good thing I've very stubborn

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Guardian de Lune
kio-sun

what do you mean.. the AR allows you to create pokemon... exactly how you want it... *it's cheating* but for some i guess it works.
You say that, but I have no idea how to use the thing and she bought it for cloning... Which I don't know how to do either, which also kills me. The AR is a lie

Justice Prophet

17,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Junior 100
kio-sun
Guardian de Lune
kio-sun

You say that, but I have no idea how to use the thing and she bought it for cloning... Which I don't know how to do either, which also kills me. The AR is a lie
don't use AR, I can't have her then

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
iamjustice
kio-sun
Guardian de Lune
kio-sun

Lol no I would never do that, I just wanted to see if it would work, I really want to see it, just once, then it's to her death.... crying It doesn't matter either way AR is a lie

Justice Prophet

17,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Junior 100
kio-sun
iamjustice
kio-sun
Guardian de Lune
kio-sun

Lol no I would never do that, I just wanted to see if it would work, I really want to see it, just once, then it's to her death.... crying It doesn't matter either way AR is a lie
try double stones?

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
iamjustice
kio-sun
iamjustice
kio-sun
Guardian de Lune
kio-sun

try double stones?
Double everstones?

Justice Prophet

17,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Junior 100
kio-sun
iamjustice
kio-sun
iamjustice
kio-sun
try double stones?
Double everstones?
why not

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out