Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naya Merai
bby Roan
Naya Merai

Okay, I guess that's okay then. Was just asking cause Idk if I've ever used a cloned Pokemon before, but I guess it couldn't be any worse than an rng'd.

reply to me with your fc the next time you wanna start trading

It's in the first post of this thread but I think I still need yours

in my signature

Questionable Creature

bby Roan
Naya Merai
bby Roan
Naya Merai

Okay, I guess that's okay then. Was just asking cause Idk if I've ever used a cloned Pokemon before, but I guess it couldn't be any worse than an rng'd.

in my signature

Currently on my phone and can't see your signature lol
Naya Merai
bby Roan
Naya Merai
bby Roan
Naya Merai

in my signature

Roan
1220 8710 0467

Questionable Creature

bby Roan
Naya Merai
bby Roan
Naya Merai
bby Roan
Naya Merai

in my signature

Roan
1220 8710 0467

Probably only time for a couple trades right now but can trade more later

Questionable Creature

bby Roan
Naya Merai
bby Roan
Naya Merai
bby Roan
Naya Merai

in my signature

Roan
1220 8710 0467

Noivern in a love ball can't be legit can it?

Questionable Creature

Gotta get off for now, can trade again in a little bit. Thank you so much for the Pokemon <3 all legit besides being cloned?
Naya Merai
bby Roan
Naya Merai
bby Roan
Naya Merai

in my signature

Roan
1220 8710 0467

oh i changed the ball on that one

Questionable Creature

bby Roan
Naya Merai
bby Roan
Naya Merai
bby Roan
Naya Merai

in my signature

Roan
1220 8710 0467

But the stats and everything are normal and it won't be blocked from online battle or anything? What about the shiny Pokemon? I do appreciate all the battle ready Pokemon though so thanks for that. I just hope the game won't see anything as hacked. 3 of the Pokemon I sent you I bothered to pokebank transfer from X, they were ones I bred. And the cottonee was a wonder trade that appears to be from a Japanese breeder
Naya Merai
bby Roan
Naya Merai
bby Roan
Naya Merai

Roan
1220 8710 0467

But the stats and everything are normal and it won't be blocked from online battle or anything? What about the shiny Pokemon? I do appreciate all the battle ready Pokemon though so thanks for that. I just hope the game won't see anything as hacked. 3 of the Pokemon I sent you I bothered to pokebank transfer from X, they were ones I bred. And the cottonee was a wonder trade that appears to be from a Japanese breeder

all the pokemon i gave you i've used in online play before.

one of my favorites is my butterfree emotion_kirakira and np

Questionable Creature

bby Roan
Naya Merai
bby Roan
Naya Merai
bby Roan
Naya Merai

Roan
1220 8710 0467

That really doesn't confirm or deny if they're hacked though. But I guess that's okay, just that you only said they'd be cloned and came legit from your game. I can trade again in a bit if you had any more
Naya Merai
bby Roan
Naya Merai
bby Roan
Naya Merai

That really doesn't confirm or deny if they're hacked though. But I guess that's okay, just that you only said they'd be cloned and came legit from your game. I can trade again in a bit if you had any more

i'm gonna be looking for an HA tangela

Questionable Creature

bby Roan
Naya Merai
bby Roan
Naya Merai
bby Roan
Naya Merai

Could you please confirm or deny if they're legit Pokemon. I'll still use them, just curious so I know their origins at least lol. And if you want I suppose I could pokebank transfer a few more things that are decent. But I've only specifically bred a few Pokemon. I do have a shiny kecleon from a safari find, not ha though.
Naya Merai
bby Roan
Naya Merai
bby Roan
Naya Merai

Could you please confirm or deny if they're legit Pokemon. I'll still use them, just curious so I know their origins at least lol. And if you want I suppose I could pokebank transfer a few more things that are decent. But I've only specifically bred a few Pokemon. I do have a shiny kecleon from a safari find, not ha though.

the pokemon themselves are legit, but i changed some of the pokemon's stats. but some like infernape, sylveon, cloyster, hitmonchan, durant, ninetails weren't touched at all

Questionable Creature

bby Roan
Naya Merai
bby Roan
Naya Merai
bby Roan
Naya Merai

the pokemon themselves are legit, but i changed some of the pokemon's stats. but some like infernape, sylveon, cloyster, hitmonchan, durant, ninetails weren't touched at all

You didn't change any of the stats to be illegitimate, just modified them, like ones with bad iv's? But thanks for letting me know which are totally untouched. At the very least I now have battle items and can online battle plus get some BP once I've beaten the Delta story. So thanks again for that. Getting back on AS now. And I really needed that noivern too XD been wanting one raised for battles
Naya Merai

You didn't change any of the stats to be illegitimate, just modified them, like ones with bad iv's? But thanks for letting me know which are totally untouched. At the very least I now have battle items and can online battle plus get some BP once I've beaten the Delta story. So thanks again for that. Getting back on AS now. And I really needed that noivern too XD been wanting one raised for battles

I just decided to stop wasting my time trying to get iv's, ev's, natures, etc. the only thing I have to do is get the HA (if needed) and egg moves (if needed as well) and that's perfect for me because it's hard enough to get a pokemon with an HA -stares at braviary- . I don't mind chain breeding for egg moves though. It's already time consuming enough without accounting for iv's, natures, and the countless breedjects that I would acquire

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff