Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Creature

bby Roan
Naya Merai

You didn't change any of the stats to be illegitimate, just modified them, like ones with bad iv's? But thanks for letting me know which are totally untouched. At the very least I now have battle items and can online battle plus get some BP once I've beaten the Delta story. So thanks again for that. Getting back on AS now. And I really needed that noivern too XD been wanting one raised for battles

I just decided to stop wasting my time trying to get iv's, ev's, natures, etc. the only thing I have to do is get the HA (if needed) and egg moves (if needed as well) and that's perfect for me because it's hard enough to get a pokemon with an HA -stares at braviary- . I don't mind chain breeding for egg moves though. It's already time consuming enough without accounting for iv's, natures, and the countless breedjects that I would acquire

So they're all legit caught and you just modified stats or nature when it's not what you wanted? Were the shinies caught as shiny and you modified stats or changed to shiny? Also curious on why you chose that moveset for Sylveon, it's pretty much all fairy type attacks.
Naya Merai
bby Roan
Naya Merai

You didn't change any of the stats to be illegitimate, just modified them, like ones with bad iv's? But thanks for letting me know which are totally untouched. At the very least I now have battle items and can online battle plus get some BP once I've beaten the Delta story. So thanks again for that. Getting back on AS now. And I really needed that noivern too XD been wanting one raised for battles

I just decided to stop wasting my time trying to get iv's, ev's, natures, etc. the only thing I have to do is get the HA (if needed) and egg moves (if needed as well) and that's perfect for me because it's hard enough to get a pokemon with an HA -stares at braviary- . I don't mind chain breeding for egg moves though. It's already time consuming enough without accounting for iv's, natures, and the countless breedjects that I would acquire

So they're all legit caught and you just modified stats or nature when it's not what you wanted? Were the shinies caught as shiny and you modified stats or changed to shiny? Also curious on why you chose that moveset for Sylveon, it's pretty much all fairy type attacks.

lol, if you don't wanna use them then don't but you askin too many questions that i already answered

as for sylveon she was my first pokemon that i just wanted badly. i wasn't really thinking about using her competitively but i did and it actually worked out pretty well despite just having fairy moves.

Biggest Anubutt

Naya Merai
Main Page Nitemare Headba
Naya Merai

Oh, what kind of cosplay pika yu use?

I like the cute one most with draining kiss. The beautiful one is cool too for the ice move but I prefer the cute Pikachu's clothes.

Yea, while they all look interesting and I thought it was a cool surprise getting a pikachu dressed as my trainer after winning my first contest, things like the ice move annoy me because a pikachu shouldn't just be able to use an ice move for putting on a different outfit. But it's the mascot and whatnot and has always gotten special treatment (fly, surf, etc).

But yea, helping out with the sharpedo sounds fun. Regular or mega or not sure?

Not sure, I wish I had any reset bags to check it's iv's again. I never get reset bags. He's got gentle nature. At least I think I chose to use one of my better ones. Maybe has good iv's.

I could try figuring out something for it maybe if you like. Could be fun. Could borrow it and work on training it up for you if you'd like. smile

Biggest Anubutt

A noivern can't legit be in a love ball. I'm not even sure if that's considered legal, even if just a ball change, because I think legal would be hacks that are possible within the game. While not gamebreaking and imo not the worst pokémon altering thing, I don't think it'd get through official events. Just saying.

Anyway, would you like help with the sharpedo? Was unsure what the tip meant. sweatdrop

Questionable Creature

A noivern can't legit be in a love ball. I'm not even sure if that's considered legal, even if just a ball change, because I think legal would be hacks that are possible within the game. While not gamebreaking and imo not the worst pokémon altering thing, I don't think it'd get through official events. Just saying.

Anyway, would you like help with the sharpedo? Was unsure what the tip meant. sweatdrop

Just meant I read your post. Was being lazy and beating Xenoblade lol. Which I finally did a year later. But being the Wii U is the new family room shared system, the sequel will take me a year too unless I play on the game pad only a whole lot lol.

Anyways, I only wish I knew my Sharpedo's stats and if this one really was a decent one. Stupid lack of luck and no reset bag. Don't want you to raise a crappy one. Maybe I should check the others in my box lol.

Biggest Anubutt

Naya Merai

Just meant I read your post. Was being lazy and beating Xenoblade lol. Which I finally did a year later. But being the Wii U is the new family room shared system, the sequel will take me a year too unless I play on the game pad only a whole lot lol.

Anyways, I only wish I knew my Sharpedo's stats and if this one really was a decent one. Stupid lack of luck and no reset bag. Don't want you to raise a crappy one. Maybe I should check the others in my box lol.

I really don't mind. I like trying to get things that would be overlooked to shine. A lot of stuff I use in serious battles are caught as is and I work with what I get. It of course can be a downside, but for the most part even with just ev training and a good strategy, they can do surprisingly well. Plus for me it's fun.

Questionable Creature

Naya Merai

I really don't mind. I like trying to get things that would be overlooked to shine. A lot of stuff I use in serious battles are caught as is and I work with what I get. It of course can be a downside, but for the most part even with just ev training and a good strategy, they can do surprisingly well. Plus for me it's fun.

I've got a better idea. How would you like to train my Shiny Zorua? NO EVOLVING, it's a cuter shiny than zoroark and has average iv's. Like 10-18 in most or something around that range with bashful nature. It's a qt I'd love ev trained but NOT EVOLVED. I got it in X from a wonder trade.

Biggest Anubutt

Naya Merai
Naya Merai

I've got a better idea. How would you like to train my Shiny Zorua? NO EVOLVING, it's a cuter shiny than zoroark and has average iv's. Like 10-18 in most or something around that range with bashful nature. It's a qt I'd love ev trained but NOT EVOLVED. I got it in X from a wonder trade.

Are you sure? If so, I could try. Did you have any ev spread and/or strategy in mind?

Also, if you do want help with the sharpedo, let me know. Been thinking of interesting strategies and whatnot for sharpedo.

Questionable Creature

Naya Merai
Naya Merai

Are you sure? If so, I could try. Did you have any ev spread and/or strategy in mind?

Also, if you do want help with the sharpedo, let me know. Been thinking of interesting strategies and whatnot for sharpedo.

Maybe you could help me train both idk. But you said you like to train not normally used Pokemon and a non fully evolved shiny I want to be halfway decent qualifies doesn't it? I don't have an idea in mind for Zorua, just want it to be a capable Pokemon despite not being evolved.

Edit: Or should I get over how cutie he is and evolve it?

Biggest Anubutt

Naya Merai
Naya Merai
Naya Merai

Maybe you could help me train both idk. But you said you like to train not normally used Pokemon and a non fully evolved shiny I want to be halfway decent qualifies doesn't it? I don't have an idea in mind for Zorua, just want it to be a capable Pokemon despite not being evolved.

Oh I meant "Are you sure?" because it's a shiny and all. Not because it's a zorua. Though, that'll def be a challenge, but I've already been thinking of possibilities to try and help it out in battle. I use a fair amount of unevolved 'mons myself. Plus shiny zorua is nicer with that baby blue over the purple. But yea, I could try figuring out something that will hopefully let it be a contender. Sharpedo to if you'd like.

Should we trade?

Questionable Creature

Naya Merai
Naya Merai

Oh I meant "Are you sure?" because it's a shiny and all. Not because it's a zorua. Though, that'll def be a challenge, but I've already been thinking of possibilities to try and help it out in battle. I use a fair amount of unevolved 'mons myself. Plus shiny zorua is nicer with that baby blue over the purple. But yea, I could try figuring out something that will hopefully let it be a contender. Sharpedo to if you'd like.

Should we trade?

I'm heading to bed now but tomorrow for sure I think. You don't seem like someone I couldn't trust with my shiny. But you could always trade a collateral Pokemon if you really wanted to. Sucks non evolved Pokemon get stuck with blah stats. Eviolite can only help so much especially on an average iv statted Pokemon, but Zorua is just a way cuter shiny. And some evos turn too many cuties hideous lol.

Biggest Anubutt

Naya Merai
Naya Merai
Naya Merai

Edit: Or should I get over how cutie he is and evolve it?

Ah, see the edit now.

Well, sometimes evolving can really benefit it for battle. But I can try seeing if I can help it as a zorua first. I'm thinking I could try what I try for my dewott and oshawott.

Biggest Anubutt

Naya Merai
Naya Merai
Naya Merai

Should we trade?

I'm heading to bed now but tomorrow for sure I think. You don't seem like someone I couldn't trust with my shiny. But you could always trade a collateral Pokemon if you really wanted to. Sucks non evolved Pokemon get stuck with blah stats. Eviolite can only help so much especially on an average iv statted Pokemon, but Zorua is just a way cuter shiny. And some evos turn too many cuties hideous lol.

Quote/Pm me when able to trade. And thanks for the comment. smile

Yea, I mean eviolite is something, but I don't think it'd be best for the zorua. I could try what I do for my dewott/oshawott or maybe I'll figure out something better to help it out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff