Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Closed

Which region did you first explore as a beginning pokemon trainer?

Kanto 0.73076923076923 73.1% [ 19 ]
Johto 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 3 ]
Hoenn 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Sinnoh 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Unova 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
Crystal Mizuka
YunaSama

Ah yes, time zones. Well, I'm here now if you're ready to receive those pokemon.

Ok... Logging on now then... cat_3nodding

Omnipresent Traveler

YunaSama

Hm... I'm not seeing you. Did you get the first badge already? You can't trade with Black/White until you do. Otherwise, if you've already got it, we might just be having a connection problem.

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
Crystal Mizuka
YunaSama

Hm... I'm not seeing you. Did you get the first badge already? You can't trade with Black/White until you do. Otherwise, if you've already got it, we might just be having a connection problem.

Yeah I was in the Wifi room waiting... But let me try again then... cat_sweatdrop

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
Crystal Mizuka
YunaSama

Oh wait... *headslaps* I forgot to ad your friend code on this version... Give me a sec... cat_sweatdrop

Omnipresent Traveler

YunaSama

Yeah, that was the next thing I was going to suggest.

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
Crystal Mizuka
YunaSama

Yeah, that was the next thing I was going to suggest.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hehe... cat_razz Anyway... Thank you... Again... I'll take good care of them... cat_3nodding

Omnipresent Traveler

YunaSama

Your welcome. I hope those two will make good additions to your team. ^_^

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
Crystal Mizuka
YunaSama

Your welcome. I hope those two will make good additions to your team. ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.They sure will... ^^

Omnipresent Traveler

So, I spent some quality time at the PokeStar Studios working my way through all of the currently available movie scripts in my copy of Black 2 and walked away with Berry Juice x11, Lemonade x80, Moomoo Milk x15, Lava Cookie x10, and Escape Rope x9. Something tells me I'm not going to have much reason to buy recovery items for the rest of the game. Hurray for free stuff!

*~*~*.....................................................................................................*~*~*
"If you're following me and I'm following you, then where are we going?"
*~*~*.....................................................................................................*~*~*

Omnipresent Traveler

It's been awhile since I've spent any quality time online, but now here I am.

"If you're following me and I'm following you, then where are we going?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff