Devoted Lover

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Marshmlow1
Guardian de Lune
Marshmlow1

That is true..And has, Blaziken is versatile which makes him a pain...Which is why I'm surprised DW Gyrados isn;t banned..Or Darmanitan. In the battle subway, I was sweeping with jsut my Darmanitan. It has charcoal item on, so plus the fact it's also a fire type, that gives me even more of a move boost, especially combined with it's great attack stat, and Sheer force charges the 50 power physical Flame Charge, so you have pretty much a one shot every time.

PS. Only problem I have with Sheer Force, is that, it only double the power of movs that gives a boost of any kind of stat, not lower a stat, like Hammer Arm. Oh and..Flame Charge first plus Hammer Arm with a pokemon without sheer force ability = just wonderful

actually you should give that Darmanitan a life orb... Sheer force takes away Life orb HP stealing effect while you still receive its bonus to damage (i think atleast)
and i'm not that mad about moxie... Moxie requires that you defeat a pokemon first before gaining attack... if you have a jolteon.. the gyarados won't survive...
unlike speed boost which people can stall opponents by using sunbstitute or protect to up it's speed.. on a pokemon like ninjask it would be followed by a baton pass.. but on a pokemon like Blaziken.. you can troll with the stalling then commence on what would the a very one sided match.

True..And I doubt the life orb would work..I'm pretty sure it only works on moves that increase something, because I use hamemr arm on him, and his speed still falls. Oh and, if Gyrados has already used Dragon dance twice at least, which should help him outspeed Jolteon, he's going to move first and take Jolteon out with Earthquake.

that usually wouldn't be the case with me though.. I would never have given anyone enough time to get off two dragon dances...
and Sheer force does work with moves that take recoil damage.

Premium Gaian

Guardian de Lune
Marshmlow1
Guardian de Lune
Marshmlow1

That is true..And has, Blaziken is versatile which makes him a pain...Which is why I'm surprised DW Gyrados isn;t banned..Or Darmanitan. In the battle subway, I was sweeping with jsut my Darmanitan. It has charcoal item on, so plus the fact it's also a fire type, that gives me even more of a move boost, especially combined with it's great attack stat, and Sheer force charges the 50 power physical Flame Charge, so you have pretty much a one shot every time.

PS. Only problem I have with Sheer Force, is that, it only double the power of movs that gives a boost of any kind of stat, not lower a stat, like Hammer Arm. Oh and..Flame Charge first plus Hammer Arm with a pokemon without sheer force ability = just wonderful

actually you should give that Darmanitan a life orb... Sheer force takes away Life orb HP stealing effect while you still receive its bonus to damage (i think atleast)
and i'm not that mad about moxie... Moxie requires that you defeat a pokemon first before gaining attack... if you have a jolteon.. the gyarados won't survive...
unlike speed boost which people can stall opponents by using sunbstitute or protect to up it's speed.. on a pokemon like ninjask it would be followed by a baton pass.. but on a pokemon like Blaziken.. you can troll with the stalling then commence on what would the a very one sided match.

True..And I doubt the life orb would work..I'm pretty sure it only works on moves that increase something, because I use hamemr arm on him, and his speed still falls. Oh and, if Gyrados has already used Dragon dance twice at least, which should help him outspeed Jolteon, he's going to move first and take Jolteon out with Earthquake.

that usually wouldn't be the case with me though.. I would never have given anyone enough time to get off two dragon dances...
and Sheer force does work with moves that take recoil damage.

Oh definitely lol..But Hammer Arm reduces speed..And I did not know that..Then he needs Flare Blitz. I am using my last Heart Scale to give him Flare Blitz..and replace Flame Charge, to make one hell of a one shot
Kaze Espada
The Child of Aura
Kaze Espada
The Child of Aura
Kaze Espada
The Child of Aura

Aw... I was hoping it could have been the other way around, you know...

Total slaughter towards the your team, the sp. defense total would be enormous for gallade and scrafty. My way had one offense and one defense.

True, true.

But what the real question I feel to ask is this: If two of the Pokemon Forum residents have signature Pokemon, what about everyone else?

Maybe I should make a thread or something...

First of all, you two are very obvious compared to others and your favorite pokemon is also very prominent(excluding zorua, a zorua, zoroark, etc.).

Hm... So what is yours? I would love to know.

Mamoswine, but gallade is up there.

Ah, as I see in your signature. Good choices!

Dapper Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
The Child of Aura
Kaze Espada
The Child of Aura
Kaze Espada
The Child of Aura

True, true.

But what the real question I feel to ask is this: If two of the Pokemon Forum residents have signature Pokemon, what about everyone else?

First of all, you two are very obvious compared to others and your favorite pokemon is also very prominent(excluding zorua, a zorua, zoroark, etc.).

Why did you take lucario out of your sig?
Kaze Espada
The Child of Aura
Kaze Espada
The Child of Aura
Kaze Espada
The Child of Aura

True, true.

Oh, that's just a temporary thing. Plus, some people were saying some nasty stuff about it...

But this is to show my love of the 4kids cast. I had this before I had the Lucario one, and brought it back.

Dapper Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
The Child of Aura
Kaze Espada
The Child of Aura
Kaze Espada
The Child of Aura

Oh, that's just a temporary thing. Plus, some people were saying some nasty stuff about it...

But this is to show my love of the 4kids cast. I had this before I had the Lucario one, and brought it back.
But thats the part i remember most about it. Speaking of that, I need art of my pokemon.
Kaze Espada
The Child of Aura
Kaze Espada
The Child of Aura
Kaze Espada
The Child of Aura

But thats the part i remember most about it. Speaking of that, I need art of my pokemon.

I'll bet you can find someone.
neutral my fuking face when I read this forum

Tipsy Bachelor

10,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
wow ban ss and sp on golem people these day if anything need to get ban has to be that dam resting suicune its a wall i know but after battleing one or more you hate them alot and same thing with politoad with dizzle
Kuro Heika
wow ban ss and sp on golem

That's not banned. The OP is talking out of his a**.
Apocalyptic Soul
They banned Blaziken?  ಠ_ಠ

I'm assuming For Speed Boost? wtf......

do u have a speed boost blazkien/ ill trade anything for one

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kaze Espada
I usually don't disagree with smogon to much. I disagree with the 100% banning of blaziken, but that is not the reason, for this rant. My reason: Stealth Rock and Sucker Punch are banned on the same moveset. WTF. That makes my poor golem, unusuable to their rules. Sucker Punch is its only priority move. Explosion might of worked well for the same spot, except that golem only outspeeds 50% of the time.

Simple solution, don't follow Smogon rules. Problem solved.

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
i exited a guild because people were harassing because i thought smogon was dumb

Dapper Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
stare This thread was suppose to die already.... stare

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
mjjackson25
Apocalyptic Soul
They banned Blaziken?  ಠ_ಠ

I'm assuming For Speed Boost? wtf......

do u have a speed boost blazkien/ ill trade anything for one
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image...

ಠ_ಠ

No. What gave you the idea that I had one?

...User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff