Total Votes:[ 625 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 101 102 103

Hallowed Elder

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Baranquesseiel
He's still interested in food and attention. Sometimes I feel like it's only his legs that are bad and he's still really interested in life. But he does have his health problems. I don't know what's the right thing to do.

It's a tough decision to make sad
Lilikka
Baranquesseiel
He's still interested in food and attention. Sometimes I feel like it's only his legs that are bad and he's still really interested in life. But he does have his health problems. I don't know what's the right thing to do.

It's a tough decision to make sad

I'm discovering this. Why did I decide owning a dog was a good idea?

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'm so sorry about your dog, Baran. sad I know you've been mentioning his declining health for a while, and it's probably one of the toughest decisions to make. It's good to hear that he's still eating and he's still active; if they're not doing either one, then that's a sure sign something is seriously wrong.

Also, I missed most of this pie event. Need to get back on more often. x_x
Marjosa
I'm so sorry about your dog, Baran. sad I know you've been mentioning his declining health for a while, and it's probably one of the toughest decisions to make. It's good to hear that he's still eating and he's still active; if they're not doing either one, then that's a sure sign something is seriously wrong.

Also, I missed most of this pie event. Need to get back on more often. x_x

His health has been declining more and more rapidly. In the last week, it's been especially bad. I just don't know what to do. Sometimes I'm sure that putting him down is the right choice and sometimes I'm complete sure that it's the wrong choice and sometimes I'm just confused.

Sorry you missed the event though.

9,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
So it seems like alchemy is aimed to make the elitist become even more elititst. Good job, Gaia. o.o I bought a nitemare formula or something like that, from the cash shop and upo seeing the stuff I needed I was frozen in place. The items I needed, there were only four on the mp, and that item came from another that long ago was sold in the cash shop. o.o;;
cloud-chan
So it seems like alchemy is aimed to make the elitist become even more elititst. Good job, Gaia. o.o I bought a nitemare formula or something like that, from the cash shop and upo seeing the stuff I needed I was frozen in place. The items I needed, there were only four on the mp, and that item came from another that long ago was sold in the cash shop. o.o;;

That's alchemy in a nutshell. A lot of people are pissed about it.

9,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
Baranquesseiel
cloud-chan

That's alchemy in a nutshell. A lot of people are pissed about it.
It's way too costly and way to messy. :/ I guess, after all this time, I am not a true Gaian.

I also think we should leave this place, now that there is no more pie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff