Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
iiKat-Chan x3
~»— ° —«~
I came here because I love pie cat_4laugh
Also, because I heard of new emoticons gaia_angelleft emotion_bigheart gaia_angelright
~»— ° —«~

Welcome to the thread! The emoticons are adorable <3 yum_puddi

Anyway, time for work for me. See you guys later!

Hallowed Elder

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Oh Gaia, you wouldn't be you without event glitches emotion_bigheart

My spoon and fork never got granted xD; It's not a big deal if I actually have them or not, it's just fun participating in the event.

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
From what I heard from a dev. there are still two more achievements, making the total 9. One you can't get until later in the event and the other no one knows yet.

Fun event too. I went bonkers trying to figure out the last person I didn't feed to get the Pie for All. lol
So from what I can tell, we get an item for each pie card we complete?

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Cinnamonkey

You only get one item for completing the first card.
The second item you get for completing all 5. So there are only two items and you spend about 62,500 for both and all the achievements out so far.
CrimsonDice
Cinnamonkey

You only get one item for completing the first card.
The second item you get for completing all 5. So there are only two items and you spend about 62,500 for both and all the achievements out so far.
Ahh. I get it now. P: Thank you.
Everyone seems to be feeding Diedrich, but I'm totally giving most of my pies to the orphans.

Shameless Sex Symbol

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
> w< I'm feeding Devin. Not for the items, for the achievements xD The event kinda sucks, imo.

Hallowed Elder

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Zeal Nyran
> w< I'm feeding Devin. Not for the items, for the achievements xD The event kinda sucks, imo.

:O What a small world <3

I just like that the event's a nice little gold sink. It does seem as if Diedrich is likely to win, though I suppose it's still too early to tell.

Shameless Sex Symbol

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Lilikka
Zeal Nyran

:O What a small world <3

I just like that the event's a nice little gold sink. It does seem as if Diedrich is likely to win, though I suppose it's still too early to tell.

He's ugly and I really don't like him sweatdrop

But yeah. Small world xD
Hey, USPT! I just got back from work! We had to watch Gnomeo and Juliet. It was really disturbing. But that's ok because I missed the worst of it because my boss was yelling at me. Anyway! What's going on?

Hallowed Elder

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Baranquesseiel
Hey, USPT! I just got back from work! We had to watch Gnomeo and Juliet. It was really disturbing. But that's ok because I missed the worst of it because my boss was yelling at me. Anyway! What's going on?

Why was it disturbing, Baran? Emi was kind of interested in watching it.
Lilikka
Why was it disturbing, Baran? Emi was kind of interested in watching it.

Well, there was a lot of uncanny valley going on. The worst was the water spitting frog fountain. It's tongue was actually a little water hose, which was evident every time it talked. By the end, I had to turn away every time it talked.

This being Romeo and Juliet, there was, of course, escalating violence on both sides until one side finally decided to just break a gnome from the other side. They established fairly on in the movie that smashing any part of a gnome permanently physically disfigures it. They are ceramic after all. They also made p***s jokes about the size of the gnomes hats. So one gnome, in an attempt to kill the other, chops off his metaphorical p***s and that gnome has to live like that for the rest of the movie. I was disturbed.

Hallowed Elder

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Baranquesseiel
Well, there was a lot of uncanny valley going on. The worst was the water spitting frog fountain. It's tongue was actually a little water hose, which was evident every time it talked. By the end, I had to turn away every time it talked.

This being Romeo and Juliet, there was, of course, escalating violence on both sides until one side finally decided to just break a gnome from the other side. They established fairly on in the movie that smashing any part of a gnome permanently physically disfigures it. They are ceramic after all. They also made p***s jokes about the size of the gnomes hats. So one gnome, in an attempt to kill the other, chops off his metaphorical p***s and that gnome has to live like that for the rest of the movie. I was disturbed.

Erm, yeah. Emi might have to skip out on this one. Thanks though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff