Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Wife

I have THREE lovely kitties. I have Milo, my Sphynx(hairless cat), Valentine, my domestic shorthair and Tushie, my manx(no tail).

I LOVE my furbabies! However, I hope to also start a breeding colony of tarantula(mostly pink toe and rose hairs...or colbalts.)

Figured I share!!!

O.G. Gaian

Sullers
I have THREE lovely kitties. I have Milo, my Sphynx(hairless cat), Valentine, my domestic shorthair and Tushie, my manx(no tail).
User Image
Bubba, Bitty, and Lewis (siblings), Eddie (adopted), and Gwen (mother of the first 3).

And, I should point out, this is a population beginning to dwindle -- we lost Bro, Bubba's twin, several years ago, and Tude, my late grandmother's Himalayan, left last year. sweatdrop

Sullers
I LOVE my furbabies! However, I hope to also start a breeding colony of tarantula(mostly pink toe and rose hairs...or colbalts.)

... I was going to say that with five cats to your three I have you beat, but no. No, I surrender the title to you, O Crazy Cat Lady!

Demonic Wife

faolan
Sullers
User Image
Bubba, Bitty, and Lewis (siblings), Eddie (adopted), and Gwen (mother of the first 3).

And, I should point out, this is a population beginning to dwindle -- we lost Bro, Bubba's twin, several years ago, and Tude, my late grandmother's Himalayan, left last year. sweatdrop

Sullers

... I was going to say that with five cats to your three I have you beat, but no. No, I surrender the title to you, O Crazy Cat Lady!

Haha! Five kitties would be too much in my small apartment, but three is a good amount. Of course, I cant have kids, so they are my 'children' of sorts! lol

Friendly Gaian

7,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I have a cat.

Scrambles is her name ^^

O.G. Gaian

Sullers
faolan
Sullers
User Image

Sullers

Haha! Five kitties would be too much in my small apartment, but three is a good amount. Of course, I cant have kids, so they are my 'children' of sorts! lol

They're much quieter than the real thing, I'm sure of that much!

Yeah, I can see even three being a crowd in a small apartment -- especially if it were any of my three. Bubba and Eddie get along fine, but Mommy's always a nervous wreck, Eddie thinks it's hilarious and chases her, Bitty thinks she should have been an only child, Lewis tries to ignore it all, and Bubba doesn't know why everyone's so worked up, and can I scratch his chin again? cat_rofl

At one time or another, most of them have had some sort of injury that's kept them inside a few days (the boys have had several each), and my room becomes the shock/trauma ward, mostly by default (they all head to my room if they get into the house on their own, anyway). At first, they love the attention, but after a couple days, claustrophobia starts creeping in.

How do yours do as apartment dwellers? I mean, do they have a balcony or outside privileges, or...?

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I only have one, but I love him like a baby. heart

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
ive also got 3

13 year old maine coon mix boy
a 4 year old domestic short hair girl
and a 1 year old domestic short hair girl

all 3 are grey

O.G. Member

I have seven cats myself :3
Illiden,Dottie,Lizzie,Casper,Thelma (kit),Louise(kat), and my newest baby felix
I once owned 8 cats, but the two kittens died (the first, Pedro/Petra, being accidentally suffocated by its mother cat; the second, David, due to exact unknown reasons, probably a poor health condition).

Anyway, there are 6 of them now. Ming-ming is probably the oldest in the group, next to Kuting (the pure white one), next to Batik and Mimay (who were born in July 2014), and Juan (the "mini-me" of Ming-ming) and Tecla (who were born in my first Gaiaversary, January 30, among with the two others I've mentioned above).
I have three cats heart

Jellybean & Junebug are turning 8 years old mid april, and Twiggy will be 2 in June.

Oh and my ferret Rolo will be 5 years old middle of this month!

Questionable Prophet

I have two little kitties.
My Pikachu who hit 10 recently and Purrzac who will hit ten this summer.

I wish I could have more, but the apartment is tiny and we also have a dog.
And my boyfriend isn't too gung ho about the whole 30 cats thing.

Bright Seeker

4,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

My Nala and Fufu
We have 6 cats between 4 people in my house. mad Two of them are mine, a short haired tortoise shell named Calypso; and her son, a white short haired cat with brown tipped ears, named Gatsby. <3

Celestial Otaku

11,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
i grew up with always cats around me so i was raised to be a crazy cat addict xD we have 2 kitties at home currently ( our last 1 died in 2009 and my dad didnt wanted another cat) since we finally triumphed over our dad and just went and got them without asking last year *harhar cat_4laugh

1 mainecoon kitten thats about 6 month old now (shes a little beast) her name is Hatschepsut and a cat thats about 1-2 years old we picked her up from a shelter. shes a 3 coloured beauty and we had no clue how that pretty kitty was in the shelter already over 3 month, her name is Cleopatra.

Adorable combination of fluffyness and energetic fuzzballs heart

User ImageUser Image

O.G. Gaian

PoppyIsToasted
Hatschepsut and ... Cleopatra.

exclaim I love the name theme... is it new, or have you had a Nefertiti, Ramses, etc?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff