Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just watch them re-construct a cat's jaw that had been hit by a car. They were able to repair the damage really well, and the cat looks like he did before he was hit, though he has 2 metal braces in his mouth now.

The family said that he is no longer allowed outside anymore, and will be an indoor only cat. Yay!

But it still makes me upset, all this trauma could have been avoided if they had just kept him indoors to begin with. At least they were willing to pay for the surgery, that must have cost a lot, as the cat's jaw was completely split.

Anyone else seen this show?

Greedy Receiver

Oh goodness, yes! I watch this show all the time. My husband cannot watch it, but it fascinates me and sometimes really saddens me that a lot of the causalities that happen to the animals could have been avoided if they would have been smarter or better informed.
I haven't seen this show in FOREVER but I used to watch it all the time and loved it
Eisefin
Oh goodness, yes! I watch this show all the time. My husband cannot watch it, but it fascinates me and sometimes really saddens me that a lot of the causalities that happen to the animals could have been avoided if they would have been smarter or better informed.
That and there's also the owners that can't afford to do anything even though they KNOW something is wrong.

A woman brought in her dog, and it would fall over and twitch, and it's balance was off, so she brought it in, and the neurologist was like, it could be a tumour, brain trauma/inflammation, etc. and that they needed to do an MRI to find out what the cause was. And then the owner was like "what if we do nothing"?

O.O

The symptoms will get worse, duh. I mean, I can understand wanting to avoid big medical expenses like MRI's and other scans. When Honeycake was diagnosed with epilepsy, we didn't do an MRI, though that was because all the preliminary testing for thyroid etc. issues came back normal, and they basically told us that either way the treatment would be the phenobarbitol daily, so we decided just to monitor her on meds and she responded well and 5 years later she is still very healthy.
Animelover955
I haven't seen this show in FOREVER but I used to watch it all the time and loved it
This was the first time watching it, never knew it existed!
That was my favorite show, I miss it. cry
x-kazzy
Do you not have the channel anymore?
Henrika
x-kazzy

I do, but they canceled the show for some reason. ):
x-kazzy
Henrika
x-kazzy

I do, but they canceled the show for some reason. ):
Oh I must have been watching a re-run then I guess. That sucks it seemed pretty cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff