Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Fatcat

What are your dream dog breeds?

Mine are,
#1. Azawakh (yes, I realize this is pratically impossible).
#2. Afghan hound
#3. Greyhound (this will be a reality soon, hopefully. I follow the local rescue closely).
#4. Collie (either rough coated or smooth coated, it doesnt really matter to me).
#5. German shorthaired pointer.

Yes, I realize that I am partial to the sighthounds, lol!

Devoted Inquisitor

I want a border collie some day.

Not for a long, long time, though.

And someday I'll have a sheltie again.
Border Collie (long-haired - I want a red/sable and white, and a black and white; I wouldn't be opposed to another tri-colour though because I love the eyebrows)

I could possibly settle for an Australian Shepherd or Shetland Sheepdog though, and would possibly consider a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever as well.
I would LOVE a St. Bernard. I have wanted one ever since I was little. When I was looking for puppies, I specifically looked for one but they're so expensive. My next choice would be a Great Dane (can you tell I love big dogs?). I settled for a Great Dane x German Shepherd puppy and he is fab. One day I will get a St. Bernard though.
1. Doberman
2. Doberman
3. Doberman
4. Doberman
5. Doberman

Did I forget to mention, doberman? razz

In all seriousness, if I didn't *know* my future pup was going to be a doberman, I'd be looking at GSDs, EBTs, Saluki, and Springers too. None of them are quite what I want in a dog like a dobe, but all of them have traits here and there that I know and love. Some of those would be rescues only, some would be (good) breeders only, and others wouldn't matter one way or the other.

Invisible Phantom

8,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
If i wasn't Allergic to dogs...and didn't find them too needy....a Blue Heeler is a very beautiful breed.

Timid Informer

1.) Ibizan Hound
2.) German Shepard
3.) Golden Retriever
4.) Labradors
1. Border Collie
2. Papillon
3. Smooth Collie
4. Sheltie
5. Aussie
Why is getting an azawakh impossible? smile

1) Saluqi/Tazi type dogs.
2) Whippety things.
3) Kangaroo Hound.
4) Staghound.
5)Collie type lurcher.
6)Sloughi
6) Functional, agile, smooth to lightly feathered running dogs in general.

I probably won't live long enough to own all the dogs I want to own. emo

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
1. Great Dane emotion_kirakira (I cannot die until I have shared my life with a Great Dane. It must be done. Even if their short lifespan will rip my heart in two, I MUST HAVE ONE!)
2. Akita (also tying for number 2: Belgian Tervuren. Look at the Belgian Tervuren, now back at me. Tervuren, me. Sadly, I am not a Belgian Tervuren, so let's just stare at this magnificent piece of dog. Look at that majestic beast. Perfection. crying )
3. Borzoi (tied with Deerhound and Wolfhound)
4. Border Collie (tied with Schnauzer...all sizes. Every. Single. One. Also Australian Shepherds. Cuz damn. Just damn.)
5. Pug (tied with Papillon, Pomeranian, Yorkshire Terrier, and Maltese...even if I'm in constant fear of breaking a Maltese just by touching them because just look at those tiny little china dolls. They're just so damn sweet uggggh....they're so damn cute.)

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
belgian shepherds had made it to my dream list thanks to a certain user on here named latrans

pharaoh hounds, mostly for looks and how sensitive they are. also pretty much any sighthound with up ears

border collies because that was the first breed i ever lived with and she was wonderful

and huskies only because of all their mouthing off. i love chatty animals

Devoted Inquisitor

Shanna66
belgian shepherds had made it to my dream list thanks to a certain user on here named latrans

gonk
1. Irish Wolfhound (Tied with St. Bernard) - Sooo gorgeous!! heart
2. Leonberger (Tied with Spinone Italiano) - I shall not die before I get to share my couch with a Spinone!
3. Great Dane (Tied with Alaskan Malamute and Catahoula leopard dog) - Mal's because of their chattiness, Cata's because of their tenacity and working ability *secreting hoping for cattle one day* and Danes because they are amazing and adorable!
4. Bloodhound (Tied with Blue Tick Coon Hound/Red Bone Coon Hound/Ibizan Hound) xd - Love hounds, just so much howling, drooling and love to give.
5. Old English Sheep Dog (Tied with Otterhound)
6. Anatolian Shepherd Dog (Tied with Dalmatian)
7. Basset Hound (Tied with Shar-Pei) - So many wrinkles! How can you say no to that? blaugh

Sparkly Cat

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
1. German Shepherd
2. Australian Shepherd.
3. Border Collie.
4. Toy Poodle.

Right now though? I just want another sheltie. gonk
With dogs I pretty much just want a Dalmation, though I like a lot of breeds.

With cats though:
Abyssinian
Savannah (SBT or F1, either way high %)

Exotics:
Serval - Not for a super long time though crying
Domestic Fox - Also not for a super long time if ever crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers