Welcome to Gaia! ::

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
I want a Basenji. I really, really want a Basenji. But the breed has a high prey drive and I have a small parrot who likes to taunt canines. gonk
Doberman~

I probably wouldn't mind a Kelpie later on. Bedlington's have stolen my heart in the little dog division, but I really don't think one would be to thrilled with a Dobershark playmate. LOL.

Precious Vegetarian

23,175 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Marathon 300
1. Corgi!!!
2. Pitbull
3.Greyhound
4.Scottish Terrier

All my loves, I want them so badly. But not until later in the future.

Sparkly Cat

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
The anti-social cookie
1. Corgi!!!
2. Pitbull
3.Greyhound
4.Scottish Terrier

I find this really interesting. o___o Greyhounds have a completely different nature to a pitbull (from what I have gathered, I have only had real interaction with greyhounds). Greyhounds are ridiculously chilled and gentle for the most part (my friend has four and he says they are like statues, he rarely realises they are there), and pits seem to be really enthusiastic dogs who aren't shy to express themselves.

What about those two in particular appeal to you?

Precious Vegetarian

23,175 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Marathon 300
VonVix
The anti-social cookie
1. Corgi!!!
2. Pitbull
3.Greyhound
4.Scottish Terrier

I find this really interesting. o___o Greyhounds have a completely different nature to a pitbull (from what I have gathered, I have only had real interaction with greyhounds). Greyhounds are ridiculously chilled and gentle for the most part (my friend has four and he says they are like statues, he rarely realises they are there), and pits seem to be really enthusiastic dogs who aren't shy to express themselves.

What about those two in particular appeal to you?

I know my breeds are all over the place. I feel in love with the pit-bull breed while living in Detroit, they are hyperactive bouncy breeds.
I love the sweet gentle side of greyhounds, they are beautiful and so smart.

I'd say I would have the energy and means for a pit-bull right now in my life and a greyhound later in my life. The breeds I'm drawn to are ones I had strong positive interactions with and after research know I would love to have in my life smile

Eloquent Gawker

The anti-social cookie
I know my breeds are all over the place. I feel in love with the pit-bull breed while living in Detroit, they are hyperactive bouncy breeds.

I'd say I would have the energy and means for a pit-bull right now in my life and a greyhound later in my life. The breeds I'm drawn to are ones I had strong positive interactions with and after research know I would love to have in my life smile

No Pit Bulls for you until you can type out the name correctly. Shows a serious lack of research and practical knowledge of a breed that requires a lot of extra handling.

The only breed I can really imagine myself owning is another APBT. But if they vanished off the face of the planet, I'd probably try...

1. Australian Cattle Dog
2. Staffordshire Bull Terrier
3. Patterdale Terrier
4. Norwich Terrier
5. Chinese Crested Hairless (I DON'T CARE THEY'RE ADORABLE)

Hygienic Receiver

1. English Bulldog ( I wanna have it become a family tradition to own one lol )
2. Corgi/Dachshund/Yorkie
3. Husky or Keyshound/Samoyed (I owned two Keyshound/Samoyed mixed before and they are so sweet)
4. German Shepherd
5. Great Dane

Kind of a random selection, but they are the one's I would just love to own if I had the space/money for 'em.

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
1) Miniature schnauzer
2) Poodle (any size, and it's one of the few large breeds I'd consider owning)
3) Yorkies, Westies, Maltese, Cain terriers.... I love these dogs.
4)Papillon
4) Pug or French bull dog. My boyfriend would never agree to either of these, though. rofl

Magnetic Sex Symbol

1. Border collie
2. Schipperke
3. Australian cattle dog
4. Papillon

Precious Vegetarian

23,175 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Marathon 300
Savage Destiny
The anti-social cookie

No Pit Bulls for you until you can type out the name correctly. Shows a serious lack of research and practical knowledge of a breed that requires a lot of extra handling.

The only breed I can really imagine myself owning is another APBT. But if they vanished off the face of the planet, I'd probably try...

1. Australian Cattle Dog
3. Patterdale Terrier
4. Norwich Terrier

There wont be a Pit Bull in my life for the next 10 years easily.
1. Boxer
2. Chesapeake Bay Retriever
3. Standard Poodle
4. Silken Windhound

Throw Giant Schnauzer somewhere up on that list. Most devote more time to researching them, yes. Any future Boxers will likely be rescues as I seriously can not find a breeder that does everything I would like to have done or has breeding practices that I feel very dubious about. There are ton of other breeds I love but would never get because they don't fit my lifestyle in ways I'm not willing to change or I'm scared off by massive health issues. Because Boxers totes aren't chock full of problems.

Eloquent Gawker

The anti-social cookie
Savage Destiny
The anti-social cookie

1. Australian Cattle Dog
3. Patterdale Terrier
4. Norwich Terrier

There wont be a Pit Bull in my life for the next 10 years easily.

Good, you'll have plenty of time to actually learn about the breed then.

Pit Bull Chat is a great place to start.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
Papillon. So very, very much, though I'll probably wait until I feel Sam is ready to completely retire from training [10 years old, half blind and almost completely deaf and he still loves training time!] I do think I'm going to start seriously contacting breeders about upcoming litters though.

Other wants aren't as LOVE as the papillon, but the list includes:
Chinese Cresteds, Saluki, Harlequin Great Danes, australian shepherds, long haired chihuahuas and many many more. However, I think the only way I'll purchase anything but a papillon is from a shelter for the foreseeable future, since papillons really are capable and excel at everything I want out of a dog in an adorable little bundle of fluff!

Oh! Today I met my first Norwegian Lundehund in person and now they're back up on the really want list! The owner was amazed that I knew what the breed was.

Dedicated Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Tycoon 200
I am torn between a Brittany, Australian Shepherd, Smooth Collie and French Bulldog

Devoted Inquisitor

Lately I've been pushing goldens on my BF pretty hard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff