Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
The OP is un-American or a terrorist. Possibly both, considering that ignorance is the American way.

Questionable Creature

Lil Curly
"Prejudice" is a noun. I believe the adjective you're looking for here is "prejudiced". Stop showing your ignorance by being illiterate and comparing the Holocaust to children bickering on the internet, kthx.

EDIT: Oh s**t, I fed the troll. Sorry, world. D:
▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬

Well I'm sorry you couldn't come up with a better argument against what I said so you preferred being a grammar nazi

▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬

7,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
Pilfer von Durem
The OP is un-American or a terrorist. Possibly both, considering that ignorance is the American way.

It's the people who claim that dogs could possibly be the equal of cats that are un-American.

After all, cats have been in charge for a long, long time.

You can tell because money is shiny.

Questionable Creature

Pilfer von Durem
▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬

And you're clearly ignorant for thinking all Americans are stupid. Because I am american and I just choose not to be an idiot

▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬

Questionable Creature

Ilgivan
Pilfer von Durem

It's the people who claim that dogs could possibly be the equal of cats that are un-American.

▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬

I prefer cats btw, but I just choose not to deny there being positives to dogs cause I'm not an ignorant prejudice douche

▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Naya Merai
and I just choose not to be an idiot

Negative.

"Everyone should act in this manner," is extremely ignorant.

Questionable Creature

Pilfer von Durem
Naya Merai
and I just choose not to be an idiot

Negative.

"Everyone should act in this manner," is extremely ignorant.
▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬

I said people shouldn't be prejudice, I never said "everyone should act in this manner" So why don't you stop putting words in people's mouths

▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Are you really getting that worked up over a silly event? Really?

That's a little sad, don't you think?

I should tell my 2 cats, 2 dogs, and fish about this.
Naya Merai
Ilgivan
Pilfer von Durem

▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬

I prefer cats btw, but I just choose not to deny there being positives to dogs cause I'm not an ignorant prejudice douche

▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬

Not finding anything good about a certain animal does not make someone an 'ignorant prejudice douche.'

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Naya Merai
I said people shouldn't be prejudice, I never said "everyone should act in this manner" So why don't you stop putting words in people's mouths

"Don't be stupid and say there's nothing good about the other."
That is a command.

Questionable Creature

_Shouko_
Are you really getting that worked up over a silly event? Really?

That's a little sad, don't you think?

I should tell my 2 cats, 2 dogs, and fish about this.
▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬

Are you trying to assert not being prejudice by pointing out you have cats, dogs and fish? Cause that's a bit random to put in this post. confused

▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬

7,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
Naya Merai
▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬

Oh, dogs have their positive aspects.

They make lovely hassocks, after all.
Truthfully, all animals are good.

I'm just playing along, as I happen to own dogs.

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
User ImageUser Image
# 1 x f a n x a n d x w i f e x o f x T s u n a y o s h i x S a w a d a . x x I x l o v e x T s u n a x m o r e x t h a n x a n y t h i n g x i n x t h i s x w o r l d .

: : :xxxxxxxxxxxxI'm sorry, I despise dogs in every aspect. But that's due to having bad experiences with dogs.

I x d o n ' t x c a r e x i f x h e ' s x n o t x a x l i v i n g , x b r e a t h i n g x p e r s o n. x x H e ' s x a l l x I ' l l x e v e r x w a n t x o r x n e e d . . .
User Image
Forumset design created by iTsunayoshi Sawada - 2010. Do not steal, do not alter or copy without permission.

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Naya Merai
▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬

Are you trying to assert not being prejudice by pointing out you have cats, dogs and fish? Cause that's a bit random to put in this post. confused

▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬

Hmnn? I was merely announcing what I intend to do. Which is to tell me equally loved animals that someone out there is overacting just a tad, and that if they wag their tails and meow to me they get treats for agreeing :3

Except for the fish. The fish can't have more fish treats. He'll get too big and fat and out grow his tank. I'm not made of new tanks. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff