I don't own a chiweenie! 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 13 >

Invisible Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Im getting a ChiweenieBull on the second of march. Only have one pic of her but its on my phone.

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

Red Blood Sheep
Eri fox

She is almost a year I don't think she's going to get much bigger. Her brother is smaller then her he can fit in a small tea cup or small jacket pocket. I got the biggest pup. I hope she gets taller.
whee

aww yeah. In the pic it looks like she still has her 'puppy belly' so she looks pretty young.
wow that must have come from some tiny parents. lol if she is half weeny dog, i doubt she'll be getting any taller. xD
where did you get them from?

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

Bat-Fox
Im getting a ChiweenieBull on the second of march. Only have one pic of her but its on my phone.

aww that's soon! I got mine in march of last year. x)
definitely share a pic when you can!

Invisible Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Eri fox
Bat-Fox

Yeah, I can't wait. Im so excited. I got to see her when she was about four weeks. I instantly fell in love with her. So did my mom so that was a plus. Hopefully gonna see her again Monday. But defiantly will post pics of her when I get her home ^.^

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

Bat-Fox
Eri fox
Bat-Fox

Yeah, I can't wait. Im so excited. I got to see her when she was about four weeks. I instantly fell in love with her. So did my mom so that was a plus. Hopefully gonna see her again Monday. But defiantly will post pics of her when I get her home ^.^

awww, same for me and Cookie, love at first sight. before I went to pick her up all I had was a crappy phone photo off of craigslist and boy did she look like an ugly puppy. haha, her sibling looked much cuter. but I was still attracted to Cookie's red coat. her siblings where black and white. however upon arrival i was faced with the exact opposite. cookie was the cutest one of all and there was no decision to be made. lol
I got her really young, 6 or 7 weeks.

Invisible Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Eri fox
Bat-Fox
Eri fox
Bat-Fox

awww, same for me and Cookie, love at first sight. before I went to pick her up all I had was a crappy phone photo off of craigslist and boy did she look like an ugly puppy. haha, her sibling looked much cuter. but I was still attracted to Cookie's red coat. her siblings where black and white. however upon arrival i was faced with the exact opposite. cookie was the cutest one of all and there was no decision to be made. lol

Thats awesome. One of the construction guys that is at our store right now is where Im getting mine. I got to see two of them. She was the second one he brought to the store and that was it. If I and figure out what how to get the pic from my phone I will. Im getting mine a little after 8 weeks. I told the guy I wanted to get my class over with before I brought her home.

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

Bat-Fox
Eri fox
Bat-Fox
Eri fox
Bat-Fox

Thats awesome. One of the construction guys that is at our store right now is where Im getting mine. I got to see two of them. She was the second one he brought to the store and that was it. If I and figure out what how to get the pic from my phone I will. Im getting mine a little after 8 weeks. I told the guy I wanted to get my class over with before I brought her home.

aww that's so cute
if you have texting you can always email it to yourself,
i tried the whole phone pics to fb thing and never got to work and just gave up. haha
i did have to make my email a contact before i could sent it there though. my phone wouldn't let me type an email in for the recipient xp
Eri fox
Red Blood Sheep
Eri fox

She is almost a year I don't think she's going to get much bigger. Her brother is smaller then her he can fit in a small tea cup or small jacket pocket. I got the biggest pup. I hope she gets taller.
whee

aww yeah. In the pic it looks like she still has her 'puppy belly' so she looks pretty young.
wow that must have come from some tiny parents. lol if she is half weeny dog, i doubt she'll be getting any taller. xD

I got her from my moms friend. She told me that kiki was a chihuahua and the last one in the litter that had to be given away. I though she had weenie in her because she is very small and very long. sure enough the father was a Chiweenie.
She gave the pups to friends so I know the other people who have the othe pups. whee
I only have kiki the brother a friend has. 3nodding
recent pics she is about 9-10 months
User Image
User Image

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

Red Blood Sheep
Eri fox
Red Blood Sheep
Eri fox

whee

I got her from my moms friend. She told me that kiki was a chihuahua and the last one in the litter that had to be given away. I though she had weenie in her because she is very small and very long. sure enough the father was a Chiweenie.
She gave the pups to friends so I know the other people who have the othe pups. whee
recent pics she is about 9-10 months
User Image
User Image

aww yeah I can she it now, Cookie looked about the same at that age, still a little tubby but more filled out looking. she is so precious, love her little soot face.
Cookie turned 1 last week ^_^
ahh that explains her small size, chi mom plus chi-weenie dad. so she's got more of chance to be tiny!
I love tiny dogs, Cookie stayed relatively small. I didn't get to see either of her parents.
and so I really had no idea how big she would get since weeny dogs come in all different sizes.

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

I am pleasantly surprised by the long snouts everyone's chiweenies have so far biggrin
I met a guy's chiweenie at the park last weekend who I almost mistook for just a short chihuahua, his ears stood straight up and he had the bulgy eyes and little stubby snout like a chi.
he said he got it from the puppy store though (baaad) but that explains the difference in look, the puppy mill it came from must breed very standard looking chis, I've noticed a lot of local litters of chi tend to have the deer face more so than the apple head look like this guys chiweenie had.

Invisible Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Eri fox
Holy Snaps I didnt think of that. Lol. Let me see if I can get it to work.

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

Bat-Fox
Eri fox
Holy Snaps I didnt think of that. Lol. Let me see if I can get it to work.

4laugh

Invisible Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Eri fox
User Image
This is Iris at like 4 weeks

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

Bat-Fox
Eri fox
User Image

awwwww she is just precious and she has the brindle (or whatever u call it) feet and her chin is white!! how cute, I can see how you fell in love with her at first sight. xD

can I add her to the 1st page?

Invisible Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Eri fox
Bat-Fox
Eri fox
User Image

awwwww she is just precious and she has the brindle (or whatever u call it) feet and her chin is white!! how cute, I can see how you fell in love with her at first sight. xD

can I add her to the 1st page?
Yeah, the other one I saw was all brindle, But I thought the brindle legs was cuter. I cant wait to see her monday to see how much she has grown. Then just two more weeks till I can take her home. Of course you can add her ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff