Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

Bat-Fox
Eri fox
Bat-Fox
Eri fox
User Image
This is Iris at like 4 weeks

awwwww she is just precious and she has the brindle (or whatever u call it) feet and her chin is white!! how cute, I can see how you fell in love with her at first sight. xD

can I add her to the 1st page?
Yeah, the other one I saw was all brindle, But I thought the brindle legs was cuter. I cant wait to see her monday to see how much she has grown. Then just two more weeks till I can take her home. Of course you can add her ^.^

very cute, please share new pics when you can! I'd like to see how she's grown too! x3
This is Cookie when she was 6 weeks old:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
they seem to have a different look so far, so it would be interesting to see your new pics when you get them. x)

Invisible Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Eri fox
Bat-Fox
Eri fox
Bat-Fox
Eri fox
User Image
This is Iris at like 4 weeks

awwwww she is just precious and she has the brindle (or whatever u call it) feet and her chin is white!! how cute, I can see how you fell in love with her at first sight. xD

can I add her to the 1st page?
Yeah, the other one I saw was all brindle, But I thought the brindle legs was cuter. I cant wait to see her monday to see how much she has grown. Then just two more weeks till I can take her home. Of course you can add her ^.^

very cute, please share new pics when you can! I'd like to see how she's grown too! x3
This is Cookie when she was 6 weeks old:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
they seem to have a different look so far, so it would be interesting to see your new pics when you get them. x)
I shall. Awh cookie is cute. Yeah they do, the guy said she is taken more after her dad who is the chiweenie. So it should be intresting

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

very interesting!

Invisible Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Eri fox
very interesting!
I hope she gets some of her mom's looks. She gets the brindle from her mom, but I hope she gets some of the bully look.

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

Bat-Fox
Eri fox
very interesting!
I hope she gets some of her mom's looks. She gets the brindle from her mom, but I hope she gets some of the bully look.

lol what do you like about the bully dogs?
I was never a fan.

my fav dogs of all time are the not bred to standard deer chihuahuas

Dangerous Lover

User Image
This is my chiweenie, Siska. Her mom was the dachshund and her dad was the chihuahua. She weighs between 3 to 4 pounds, her weight shifts daily. smile

Invisible Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Eri fox
Bat-Fox
Eri fox
very interesting!

I was never a fan.

Idk,I just think they are so cute. I love the big heads and wrinkles a lot of them have. And their big goofy smiles. I just love their looks all together.
Don't get me wrong.I love all kinds of dogs, just something about the bull dogs. Oh or a Shar-pei.

Just googled Deer Chihuahuas, very cool and cute

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

letter on the clouds
User Image
This is my chiweenie, Siska. Her mom was the dachshund and her dad was the chihuahua. She weighs between 3 to 4 pounds, her weight shifts daily. smile

awww how precious, she reminds me of Cookie's siblings, they were all black and white
how old is she?

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

Bat-Fox
Eri fox
Bat-Fox
Eri fox
very interesting!

I was never a fan.

Idk,I just think they are so cute. I love the big heads and wrinkles a lot of them have. And their big goofy smiles. I just love their looks all together.
Don't get me wrong.I love all kinds of dogs, just something about the bull dogs. Oh or a Shar-pei.

yeah I have friend who likes all those same things you do. I'm convinced there's like 2 kinda of people in the world: those who love the bully dogs and those who think they dont even look like a 'dog'.
lol, I like smooth features and long snouts and long legs and long tails and giant ears are always a plus.
the standard chihuahua is really ugly imo Dx buggy eyes, short snout, stout appearance.
deer chihuahuas are what show up when the chi's that aren't show-worthy keep breeding.

Invisible Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Eri fox
Bat-Fox
Eri fox
Bat-Fox
Eri fox
very interesting!

I was never a fan.

yeah I have friend who likes all those same things you do. I'm convinced there's like 2 kinda of people in the world: those who love the bully dogs and those who think they dont even look like a 'dog'.
lol, I like smooth features and long snouts and long legs and long tails and giant ears are always a plus.
the standard chihuahua is really ugly imo Dx buggy eyes, short snout, stout appearance.
deer chihuahuas are what show up when the chi's that aren't show-worthy keep breeding.

Yeah, dont get me wrong I love the sleeker looking dogs. My current dog is like that and I love her to pieces.

Really? Wow, thats intresting.

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Eri fox

Thought Deer and Apple headed chis are just like other dogs where it is just a type.

and are buggy eyes and what not really show dogs? Or is it like the GSD where that is what the fad is with them and they are making it so they can't really do any real work?

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

Mistress of Rain
Eri fox

Thought Deer and Apple headed chis are just like other dogs where it is just a type.

and are buggy eyes and what not really show dogs? Or is it like the GSD where that is what the fad is with them and they are making it so they can't really do any real work?

you can call it a type, but if you go by the kennel club, it's not a 'chihuahua' because it doesn't have an apple head. ah, really bulgy eyes aren't good, but for me, a dog with such a small head is going to look kinda buggy eyed more so than the deer faced kind. the deer ones are usually taller too, and chis are supposed to be little shorter than they are long.

I can't believe bulgy eyes has become a fad, uhg it just creeps me out

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Eri fox
Mistress of Rain
Eri fox

you can call it a type, but if you go by the kennel club, it's not a 'chihuahua' because it doesn't have an apple head. ah, really bulgy eyes aren't good, but for me, a dog with such a small head is going to look kinda buggy eyed more so than the deer faced kind. the deer ones are usually taller too, and chis are supposed to be little shorter than they are long.

I can't believe bulgy eyes has become a fad, uhg it just creeps me out

I think if people start fighting it deers could be accepted, with just a little googling they seem to have less health problems than appleheads.... which if you are breeding to better the breed isn't that what you want? and deers are cuter.... I will admit that.

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

Bat-Fox

Yeah, dont get me wrong I love the sleeker looking dogs. My current dog is like that and I love her to pieces.

lol it's going to be so fun to see how your new puppy turns out lol,
x) me and Cookie and maybe my bf will be going to the dog park today finally, it's super sunny today. but it's also very muddy from the past two rainy days. I hope some other people show up so Cookie has someone to play with.

Invisible Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Eri fox
Bat-Fox

lol it's going to be so fun to see how your new puppy turns out lol,
x) me and Cookie and maybe my bf will be going to the dog park today finally, it's super sunny today. but it's also very muddy from the past two rainy days. I hope some other people show up so Cookie has someone to play with.

Yep ^.^ Ill post a pic of her tomorrow if I get to see her.
Oh the dog park is so much fun. Just got to work from ours. I love see all the dogs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff