Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Loiterer

BumblebeePython
Brint
Love snakes, although i don't have any at the moment. Used to have a ball python and an albino burmese python when i was younger.

albino burmese are so freaking cool!! my boyfriend used to have one of those, his name was Jack. he was probably the biggest snake I have ever seen lol. I didn't even know what burmese were prior to seeing him though rofl
Mine was named Pumpkin xd Got her back when she was a tiny little snake, barely a foot long. When we eventually had to find her a new home she was close to 7 ft long eek
I used to have one. She was such a sweetheart too! Her name was Hakkar. I had the pleasure of having her as a companion for two years. Unfortunately, I had no choice but to give her up because I had a psycho ex who didn't approve of her, and flung around so many threats at the time I had no choice.. It was a bad time for me...

BUT! I am thinking of finding another one in the hopefully near future!

Friendly Explorer

Brint
BumblebeePython
Brint
Love snakes, although i don't have any at the moment. Used to have a ball python and an albino burmese python when i was younger.

albino burmese are so freaking cool!! my boyfriend used to have one of those, his name was Jack. he was probably the biggest snake I have ever seen lol. I didn't even know what burmese were prior to seeing him though rofl
Mine was named Pumpkin xd Got her back when she was a tiny little snake, barely a foot long. When we eventually had to find her a new home she was close to 7 ft long eek

Awh Pumpkin is such a cute name 3nodding It always amazes me how big and long snakes can actually get! considering how small they start out! It's like WHAT?! what happened to you?! lol It's so cute though, I always find that no matter how big they get they still remind me of like a little puppy...just huge. rofl

Friendly Explorer

K0gz
I used to have one. She was such a sweetheart too! Her name was Hakkar. I had the pleasure of having her as a companion for two years. Unfortunately, I had no choice but to give her up because I had a psycho ex who didn't approve of her, and flung around so many threats at the time I had no choice.. It was a bad time for me...

Awh, Im sorry to hear about that! sad that sounds like a no bueno situation! I'm glad that you still love them though! They make such awesome pets 3nodding Do you know what morph Hakkar was? I always like seeing the thousands of different colors and patterns that snakes can be whee
BumblebeePython
K0gz

Awh, Im sorry to hear about that! sad that sounds like a no bueno situation! I'm glad that you still love them though! They make such awesome pets 3nodding Do you know what morph Hakkar was? I always like seeing the thousands of different colors and patterns that snakes can be whee

I do not, unfortunately. She was given to me by a friend because she couldn't take care of her, and at the time I didn't have a very extensive knowledge of breeds. I believe she was an alpha pastel.

Friendly Explorer

K0gz
BumblebeePython
K0gz

I do not, unfortunately. She was given to me by a friend because she couldn't take care of her, and at the time I didn't have a very extensive knowledge of breeds. I believe she was an alpha pastel.

OOO pastel's are really pretty 3nodding There is this site called World of Ball Pythons and they have a morph list with literally thousands of different types of bp's lol I love looking through there! whee
I loveeeee my balls rofl

I currently have 2 normals (Lady and Finick), a normal 100% het. piebald (Karma), a mystic (Marcelline), and pastel (Anna) and next week I'll be getting a banana bumblebee who has yet to get a name.

I also own a Taiwanese Blue Beauty (Nessie) and a common snapping turtle (Turtle Bob)

Friendly Explorer

Lupe Garu
I loveeeee my balls rofl

I currently have 2 normals (Lady and Finick), a normal 100% het. piebald (Karma), a mystic (Marcelline), and pastel (Anna) and next week I'll be getting a banana bumblebee who has yet to get a name.

I also own a Taiwanese Blue Beauty (Nessie) and a common snapping turtle (Turtle Bob)

That is so awesome!!! I love all of their names 3nodding A part of me really wants to get another ball, but at the same time I think ill just stick with my one little guy for a while.
BumblebeePython
That is so awesome!!! I love all of their names 3nodding A part of me really wants to get another ball, but at the same time I think ill just stick with my one little guy for a while.
They are addicting once you get into the morphs. They're kinda like Pokemon, you gotta catch em all!

Friendly Explorer

Lupe Garu
BumblebeePython
They are addicting once you get into the morphs. They're kinda like Pokemon, you gotta catch em all!

Hahahaha! That's the best way I have ever heard someone describe that, but it is so true!! I love looking at all the types of morphs and love seeing the outcomes! 3nodding Once I move out into my own place, I sorta want another snake. (I currently am in school and live at home, and my mom despises snakes) But I want a female. I orginally wanted a female bumblebee, but when my friend told me she was moving and offered to let me have her male bumblebee I just couldn't pass him up. haha, so now I have charlie, but I still want a girl and to name her Penelope. I just don't know if I would ever try to breed them. That is if I ever do get another. xp
BumblebeePython

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is Baphomet, he's my first ball. I'm a nervous wreck worrying about him, lol. He's a pumpkin champagne. He just came to me 3 days ago and decided to come out of his hides and pose for me on his branch yesterday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff